Will & Grace Forums

NBC (ended 2006)

Final Episode - Your Thoughts

  • Avatar of gentlespirit512

    gentlespirit512

    [61]May 19, 2006
    • member since: 05/01/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 369
    I'm 38, and I've been through a relationship that when the individuals changed, the relationship changed. And yes, it does happen. As much as everyone wants to say that friendships only break up because of great pain, first of all, I can tell you that isn't always true. They break up just like marriages do, for a variety of reasons, because those involved grew apart.

    I don't know what to call what Will and Grace seemed like at the end. I do agree that they weren't like they used to be. It was unsettling. And it would have been wrong for them not to take a chance on love and settle for a life they didn't really want. I still think even if they weren't completely happy at the end, they would have been more miserable if they had raised the baby together.

    Jack and Karen seemed absolutely fake in my book. I can see Will and Grace turning out the way they did, but in no way, can I imagine Jack and Karen living together like some kind of married couple. What happened to the old sex-crazy Jack? He seemed like an old gigolo or something. They seemed "fake happy," but I think that's even worse.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Martini_D

    Martini_D

    [62]May 19, 2006
    • member since: 10/22/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 502
    I'm 22, and one of my friend from kindergarten and I were close buds. She didn't lived far from me. I mean we hang out all the way through high school. Then, college starts, and we were roomates for 2 years. She got a steady bf, and started living with him. We saw eachother so much often, but days pass, and we were seeing eachother less and less. We still live very close to eachother now. She was one my best friend, and now we don't call or and hang out like we used to. People change, priorities change. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I understand why W&G got to be apart, and stuff like that happens to some ppl.
    Edited on 05/19/2006 9:08pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of g_casualty

    g_casualty

    [63]May 19, 2006
    • member since: 10/20/05
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 9
    CALL HER
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LukesDiner

    LukesDiner

    [64]May 19, 2006
    • member since: 08/17/05
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 139

    People are getting too nitpicky about the finale and Will & Grace not staying in touch over the 20 years. It's a tv show and for dramatic effort, they wrote it that way, so that when Lila and Ben met each other, it would be the way it was. If Will & Grace had stayed close over the 20 years, Ben and Lila would've met and probably been like brother and sister and wouldn't have married. It was the way to make Will & Grace truly be a family. If you start picking apart the episode to find every little flaw, you're gonna end up destroying it. Just enjoy it for what it was and that was a satisfying and very well done finale.
     
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jmartin7112000

    jmartin7112000

    [65]May 20, 2006
    • member since: 03/26/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 208

    I watched the series finale tonight (after midnight, May 20). The end of the regular series was brilliantly written and acted and provided a necessary outline for any future reunion. As a 'series finale' (which is a kind of a recent idea, isn't it?) I loved it.  It is a fine example of how to end a top show. There is only one other series I know of that had such a thoughtful ending in my opinion. Some certain others that had 'finales' came close but I wouldn't care to draw comparisons. I believe that this show will be remembered, just as "All In The Family" has been remembered over the years, as a turning point in TV entertainment.

    I bow to all the cast, the writers and crew for their most enjoyable and important contribution to our culture.

    John Martin, 44

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of greygirl1404

    greygirl1404

    [66]May 20, 2006
    • member since: 10/10/05
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 13

    jedicathiecat wrote:
    how old are most of you posting?? because as a mom at 38 yrs of age.. I can tell you.. my dearest friendships and the people I have been closest too.. even through MAJOR disagreements we have remained close and kept up with each other's lives.. unless there was a pain so deep it hurt to be near that person... don't say she looked happy at the end.. because she did not look happy at all.. nor did she act happy. Jack and Karen seemed Happy as all get out.. Grace and Will did not!!

    I must just say that in general I really loved the finale. While it wasn't the most physical comedy or roll-on-the-floor-laughing episode they've ever done, it was, in my opinon, the RIGHT episode to end the series. I just wanted to comment to jedicathie's post above that while I don't think Grace seemed giddy, I think it was still an accurate and beautiful depiction. I think the writers/creators of the show wanted us to realize that time changes us all. We mature, we change, we become mothers (or fathers) and wives (or husbands), and the way we relate to the world around us at 60 is not the same way we related at 35. Not to mention that the loss of a dear friend/kindred spirit (even if the loss is merely because we choose to not have them in our life), can take its toll on a spirit. I say this not because I think Grace and Will weren't happy at the end, but because they had just become different people than they would have been had they been in each other's lives all along. In my opinion, a dark lovely truth portrayed wonderfully throughout the finale.

    I will join many others and offer my kudos/appreciation for such an amazing 8 year run. My thanks to all involved with Will & Grace over the years...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of beaverhousin

    beaverhousin

    [67]May 20, 2006
    • member since: 03/07/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 102

    jedicathiecat wrote:
    how old are most of you posting?? because as a mom at 38 yrs of age.. I can tell you.. my dearest friendships and the people I have been closest too.. even through MAJOR disagreements we have remained close and kept up with each other's lives.. unless there was a pain so deep it hurt to be near that person.

    all this could in fact be just because how on earth could grace have wanted leo of all people.. harry connick jr aside... as an actor and musician/singer he is great, I enjoy watching him.. I never ever enjoyed seeing him play leo.. he had absolutely no chemistry with debra messing at all.. which is why it is so horrible they would put her with him in the end of the finale that so many people hoped would show she got a happy life.. don't say she looked happy at the end.. because she did not look happy at all.. nor did she act happy. Jack and Karen seemed Happy as all get out.. Grace and Will did not!!


    Grace and Will looked happy to me.  If they didn't seem happy to you, then their performances didn't project that feeling to you as they did to me.  Either that, or you just couldn't accept the fact that it's possible for them to be happy without each other.

    Perhaps you need to put yourselves in Will and Grace's shoes - a gay man and a straight woman.   Do you have a best friend who is a gay man?  Someone you were once in love with?  Someone whom you've tried to live with countless times, but it never seems to work out and you end up at each other's throats?  Perhaps they both realize that they were never really meant to be together, at least not until they both grow up first.  I think the scene in which they both realized that they have grown as people (e.g. Will letting Vince take over his kitchen) is significant.  The 2 years they were apart were good for them.  They've grown.  They're happy.  They finally have the lives that they've both dreamed about.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jedicathiecat

    jedicathiecat

    [68]May 20, 2006
    • member since: 05/19/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 25
    greygirl1404 wrote:

    jedicathiecat wrote:
    how old are most of you posting?? because as a mom at 38 yrs of age.. I can tell you.. my dearest friendships and the people I have been closest too.. even through MAJOR disagreements we have remained close and kept up with each other's lives.. unless there was a pain so deep it hurt to be near that person... don't say she looked happy at the end.. because she did not look happy at all.. nor did she act happy. Jack and Karen seemed Happy as all get out.. Grace and Will did not!!

    I must just say that in general I really loved the finale. While it wasn't the most physical comedy or roll-on-the-floor-laughing episode they've ever done, it was, in my opinon, the RIGHT episode to end the series. I just wanted to comment to jedicathie's post above that while I don't think Grace seemed giddy, I think it was still an accurate and beautiful depiction. I think the writers/creators of the show wanted us to realize that time changes us all. We mature, we change, we become mothers (or fathers) and wives (or husbands), and the way we relate to the world around us at 60 is not the same way we related at 35. Not to mention that the loss of a dear friend/kindred spirit (even if the loss is merely because we choose to not have them in our life), can take its toll on a spirit. I say this not because I think Grace and Will weren't happy at the end, but because they had just become different people than they would have been had they been in each other's lives all along. In my opinion, a dark lovely truth portrayed wonderfully throughout the finale.

    I will join many others and offer my kudos/appreciation for such an amazing 8 year run. My thanks to all involved with Will & Grace over the years...

    a dark lovely truth.. what a way to put it.. very nice indeed... but who would have expected Will and Grace to end on such a dark note.. I personally watch tv to get away from the dark, harsh realities that life can sometimes bring, I want my tv watching to make up for that, to bring some sunshine, happiness, and fantasy into my life.. In the last year I have been through surgery, having to give up my kids because my health no longer permits me to care for them, and I almost died from a deep vein thrombosis so large and dangerous they are still watching me daily at home with nurses.. so perhaps my view is shaded.. and do not misunderstand.. I am not a mad and angry sad 38 yr old woman at the direction my life has taken..in fact.. most of my friends and family find me too upbeat these days to believe or trust.. and fear I am in some strange sort of denial about the true situation of my current state.. this is not the case at all...  but AS my life HAS gone the direction it has... I just find I prefer to watch happy, upbeat endings.. I handle all the beginning and middle sad/ stressful moments a show can throw at me....and even enjoy that part of shows.. because I am not that boring.. I do enjoy being tugged and pulled on my emotion strings while watching shows, and reading books.. but I really really would prefer to keep my finale's in the fantasy/happy realm..let's me believe in happy, satisfying endings.  which is why I loved how it APPEARED Will and Grace would end.. and then for her to seem so resigned and sad and  then to CHASE after Leo like that.. was just such a let down.. I thought Grace had more spunk than that... and yes,  in the end...perhaps she was not as sad as it appeared to me.. but it just did.... it was just not what a I wanted for Grace.. I wanted her to have a better happier life.... not stuck with some guy that cheated on her and she never really clicked with.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sitcomfreak

    sitcomfreak

    [69]May 20, 2006
    • member since: 02/01/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 511
    I completely agree. The year jumping was confusing, so confusing in fact that no emotional strings of mine were tugged because I was just shocked that it ended on such an odd note.

    For me, I like when they throw curveballs and happy moments and tearful moments, but in this, it was just so confusing that I got none of that.

    but I like your idea in general for tv, at least in sitcomland to generally be a happy place. but even in sitcoms there has to be something at stake, and it can't all be happy. and i do believe emotional strings should be tugged, it makes the moments more real.

    i do believe that in life people do grow apart, so in that sense, will & grace's finale fit. however, the year jumping only confused things, and therefore it did not seem to fit for a series finale.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gentlespirit512

    gentlespirit512

    [70]May 20, 2006
    • member since: 05/01/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 369
    I don't quite understand why so many people had trouble with the year jumping. Yes, they didn't spell out every last detail, but why should they have to? They were telling a story with natural progression that didn't rely on chronological order so much. I had no trouble following it, and I had many emotional strings tugged. I guess it depends on the way you watch things.

    I watched it again today, and I saw some of the things I missed the first time. Jack and Karen were somewhat different alone than they were when they were close to Will and Grace. I found glimpses of the younger Jack when they were at the bar and the younger Karen when she scoffed "Too real" at Will's sentimental toast.

    I still think it was a beautiful ending that truly helped me say goodbye to one of my favorite shows.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jedicathiecat

    jedicathiecat

    [71]May 20, 2006
    • member since: 05/19/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 25

    I didn't have trouble with the year jumping at all... I just did not like what the year jumping showed going on in will and grace's lives.. with the exception of the moments with the two families sitting on their couches with baby between them and talking about will's feelings about Grace, and Grace's feelings about will.. and the karen and Jack part brought much amusement to me and I loved it, I think Jack and Karen were totally the same as they had always been, they were both still cocky and self absorbed, plus, the show was called will and grace, not jack and karen, so they did not have to show what the sex/love lives were of jack and karen in the end.. just giving them a suitable ending was all that was required.. but they got a better life story than Will and Grace got, Will and Grace wound up with unsuitable mates.. and jack and karen most likely had whatever they wanted when they wanted, they did not want mates, they wanted a friend to come home to and be able to do what they wanted otherwise.. fair and sensible ending for them.... but was not a fair, or sensible, or fan desired ending for will and grace... I have read and read these threads for weeks, not posting, just reading..finally posted right after the finale aired... and close to 70%+ of the people that have ever posted did not EVER want Grace to wind up with Leo, or Will to wind up with Vince. That being the case you would have thought the writers would have kept things like this in mind. Then again, I write sci fi and I can safely say not many of the sci fi writers I know do any better with keeping in mind what the fans want any better than the tv writers do either. Most likely not even I do it right... I am sure fans would prefer different endings than I have come up with.. but after all.. its my story.. and they don't have to read/watch it if they don't want too.. so in the end that is how I have to look at Will and Grace.. while I don't agree or like what they did to them in the finale.. it is what they did and I have to live with it... given a week I will be over it and I will move on to something else... I usually do

    on another note is there a specific thread to dicuss the difference in what we thought of Will and Grace compared to other finale's in general.. you know.. like a top ten finale' list.

    Edited on 05/20/2006 9:21pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of codz_199

    codz_199

    [72]May 21, 2006
    • member since: 07/06/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 117
    I was so happy with the way the show ended. I couldn't have thought of a better ending myself. When I heard the announcement at the beginning, "And now the final episode of Will and Grace" I was so upset. I started crying at that moment and never stopped. My personal favourite part was when Ben and Laila were in their college dorms and then left and Will and Grace showed up. I laughed so hard. It was super awesome! I am sad that Will and Grace is leaving my living room, but believe that they picked the perfect time too leave.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of willandgracefan

    willandgracefan

    [73]May 21, 2006
    • member since: 10/02/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 456
    I thought the finale was excellent. Great perfect job. 10 out of 10 for the episode. It answered all my questions about who they'd end up with.

    It was so nice that Jack and Karen ended up together. Perfect ending. I also loved the song Jack and Karen sung. It was perfect song to sing.

    The year jumping was so perfectly clear to me and i loved it how Karen didn't age and just used plastic surgery to stay young. Also i liked it how Jack didn't age alot as well.

    I also loved Lila and Ben when they were older at college. It was perfect and excellent how they showed that. Amazing.

    The best episode ever of Will and Grace in my opinion.

    STOP BAGGING THE SHOW. IF YOU DO, YOU'LL RUIN IT. IF YOU'RE A FAN OF THE SHOW YOU'LL BE HAPPY.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jedicathiecat

    jedicathiecat

    [74]May 21, 2006
    • member since: 05/19/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 25

    I am thrilled that so many people were pleased with the ending. I in fact was thrilled with a great part of it, I enjoyed the year jumping.. (earlier I mentioned confusion at year jumping.. I was referring to the final year of the series in general.. how back in Jan/feb everyone saw will and grace with totally different people and everyone was speculating who they would end up with.. and leo and vince were not anywhere in the picture, let alone did anyone mention them..I might add I view that as a testament to how little people thought of Leo and Grace.. if it were something people had wanted they would have been yelling.. bring back Leo... we want Grace with Leo... I have to say... rarely did/have I ever heard anyone yell that. or beg the network for that either) Now on a different note let me say this.... IF Grace HAD wound up with someone that she truly had chemistry with... I might have felt even more upset.. because then it would have made her feelings for Will seem less abundant and real.. the fact that in the end she still winds up hanging out with Will is a testament to the durability of their friendship and love for one another, and no.. it would not have been fair to have Will tell her he wanted to marry her and be with her in THAT way.. it would have been disrespectful to the homo-sexual fans of the show to do something like that... so while I understand the ending had to put Grace with someone she never had chemistry with.. or then no one would have cared what happened to her and Will.. it was important to keep the chemistry of Grace and Will as the center point of the show.. and they did that.. up until the very end.. it was very nice what they did.. I thought the way it ended with the four of them together at the bar was great, I think it showed no matter what in the end they were all friends, while I understand why they did it...I just don't think they did justice to Grace and Will putting them with people they never had chemistry with, but then again.. as I just said, had they done that.. then no one would have cared about Grace and Will.

    Let me also say...don't mistake discussion, and or wistfulness for BAGGING.   Discussion is what the thread is for, if everyone that posted said it was a 10 out of 10, and nothing could have been better..then everyone would get bored with the tread and not bother to post in it, it's what makes the world go round. Kind of like when you fill out a comment card..  most of those cards will always say at the bottom.. what could we have done to make your meal with us better... and then you have a chance to give your thoughts on it.. one of my favorite restaurants has this card.. and for that particular restaurant all I can think of to put there is give out coupons more often, the restaurant is that great.. and that expensive.. other times what I have to put in that column is much more detailed and specific to something I really think could have been better with the meal/visit to their establishment.. now just because I tell them what I think could have been better does not mean they will or even should change it.. but they care enough to want to hear what I said.. same for this forum.. people are curious and want to know what everyone else thinks of it as well.. it does not mean we expect anyone will or even should change their own opinion.  I have noted several people posted simply in response to what someone else said.. as I did as well... point being, we would not be conversing if we had not read something that made us want to reply... sorry for being so long winded, one of my more overbearing personality traits.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jedicathiecat

    jedicathiecat

    [75]May 21, 2006
    • member since: 05/19/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 25
    beaverhousin wrote:
    jedicathiecat wrote:
    how old are most of you posting?? because as a mom at 38 yrs of age.. I can tell you.. my dearest friendships and the people I have been closest too.. even through MAJOR disagreements we have remained close and kept up with each other's lives.. unless there was a pain so deep it hurt to be near that person.

    all this could in fact be just because how on earth could grace have wanted leo of all people.. harry connick jr aside... as an actor and musician/singer he is great, I enjoy watching him.. I never ever enjoyed seeing him play leo.. he had absolutely no chemistry with debra messing at all.. which is why it is so horrible they would put her with him in the end of the finale that so many people hoped would show she got a happy life.. don't say she looked happy at the end.. because she did not look happy at all.. nor did she act happy. Jack and Karen seemed Happy as all get out.. Grace and Will did not!!


    Grace and Will looked happy to me.  If they didn't seem happy to you, then their performances didn't project that feeling to you as they did to me.  Either that, or you just couldn't accept the fact that it's possible for them to be happy without each other.

    Perhaps you need to put yourselves in Will and Grace's shoes - a gay man and a straight woman.   Do you have a best friend who is a gay man?  Someone you were once in love with?  Someone whom you've tried to live with countless times, but it never seems to work out and you end up at each other's throats?  Perhaps they both realize that they were never really meant to be together, at least not until they both grow up first.  I think the scene in which they both realized that they have grown as people (e.g. Will letting Vince take over his kitchen) is significant.  The 2 years they were apart were good for them.  They've grown.  They're happy.  They finally have the lives that they've both dreamed about.


    I was 13 when I met him, he was the most gorgeouse guy I had ever set my eyes on.. he was 16, we spent the next three/four years together, 'dating' though for some reason he never wanted to really kiss or snuggle or any of that stuff.. but we shared everything else, and were always together.. when I was 16 yrs old and thought that he was the man I would eventually marry and spend the rest of my life with he finally told me he was gay, in fact, very similar to Will and Grace.. it changed my whole entire life.. everything I thought was my future was changed.. all of it.. and it hurt for well over a year.. and in that year we drifted apart a bit.. but once I got used to it and accepted it.. we stayed friends and started hanging out once again.. however.. I can dare say I wound up married to someone that I was not compatible with, largely because the one man I was compatible with was gay, he even made my wedding dress for me, and though we live in separate places now and are not as close as we were because our lives went in separate directions with our mates, I can tell you we have kept up with each other's lives.. we know what the other looks like, and what the other one is up to these days.. at no time did we drift so far apart that we did not keep up with the other's life.. and that is living well over 1000 miles apart.

    so yes.. I can relate to Will and Grace on a personal level, which is exactly why I feel so strongly about it. I could see being apart for two years.. even five.. but no way twenty.. I have never not stayed in touch for twenty years for a dear and close friend.. even the ones I don't want to stay in touch with get better than that from me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Gracie_Bug

    Gracie_Bug

    [76]May 21, 2006
    • member since: 10/06/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 78

    I'd say out of the whole 2hr special, I liked the first hour "Say Goodnight, Gracie" the best. (*sigh*) so heart warming. The whole thing with Sean pooping before every show, lol.

    I cried! I can't believe it! I mean, I LOOOOOVE W&G, always have and will, but it's just a tv show, right?!

    I can't wait for it to come out on dvd, I know I'll cry then again too!

    Thanks David and Max (Eric, Debra, Megan, and Sean too), for 8 wonderful years:0)

    Gracie_Bug

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dramafreezone

    dramafreezone

    [77]May 22, 2006
    • member since: 08/03/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 199
    I agree, I hated the ending too, but only because it should have been written a whole lot better. The fact that Will & Grace went their separate ways was probably the healthiest thing that could have happened. In fact, all 4 characters should have gone their separate ways. These characters totally mistreated each other for years, saying I'm sorry a million times and doing the same things over and over again does not a healthy friendship make. You've really got to be desperate for friends when you let yourself be constantly be abused and still go back for more.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of waltmor

    waltmor

    [78]May 22, 2006
    • member since: 03/30/05
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 1,262

    I enjoyed the finale very much and have watched it twice so far. I'm sure I'll watch it plenty more before I delete it from my tivo. I liked that so much of it was unexpected and bittersweet. I wouldn't have guessed that they would have Will and Grace fall out of each other's lives for so long. I was happy to see Will end up with Vince. It was hilarious that they managed to work Kevin Bacon and Beverly Leslie into the final episode as well. It is a stretch to suggest that Lila and Ben didn't know each other but I'm willing to go with it. Overall I thought this was a fantastic finale to one of my all-time favorite shows.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gentlespirit512

    gentlespirit512

    [79]May 22, 2006
    • member since: 05/01/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 369
    I think we're all mistaking one thing--it doesn't really matter what the fans wanted or what kind of chemistry Will and Grace had with the lovers they had over the years. It was up to the writers to create a realistic but satisfying ending. They did that. Will and Grace always wanted to be with someone and have a family. They were not options for each other. Period. One of them would have moved on eventually and left the other behind if they had tried it. There might not have been any coming back if they had. This way, they preserved what they had in their hearts and when it was time, they came back together with their love intact.

    Maybe a lot of you say twenty years is too long, but reality takes people in different directions for a long time--sometimes too long. Their friendship was real and never broke down.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gentlespirit512

    gentlespirit512

    [80]May 22, 2006
    • member since: 05/01/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 369

    I am not a mad and angry sad 38 yr old woman at the direction my life has taken..in fact.. most of my friends and family find me too upbeat these days to believe or trust.. and fear I am in some strange sort of denial about the true situation of my current state.. this is not the case at all...  but AS my life HAS gone the direction it has... I just find I prefer to watch happy, upbeat endings.. I handle all the beginning and middle sad/ stressful moments a show can throw at me....and even enjoy that part of shows.. because I am not that boring.. I do enjoy being tugged and pulled on my emotion strings while watching shows, and reading books.. but I really really would prefer to keep my finale's in the fantasy/happy realm..let's me believe in happy, satisfying endings.  which is why I loved how it APPEARED Will and Grace would end.. and then for her to seem so resigned and sad and  then to CHASE after Leo like that.. was just such a let down.. I thought Grace had more spunk than that... and yes,  in the end...perhaps she was not as sad as it appeared to me.. but it just did.... it was just not what a I wanted for Grace.. I wanted her to have a better happier life.... not stuck with some guy that cheated on her and she never really clicked with.

    To me the way that it COULD have ended with Will and Grace unhappily raising a difficult child and resenting each other more with each passing day would have been much more sad. They went for what they believed would make them happy. Thank goodness they did.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.