Will & Grace Forums

NBC (ended 2006)

Final Episode - Your Thoughts

tabbikattster

[121]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 16
    StEpHaNiE2007 wrote:
    I loved it - good ending even though im not so keen on Leo. I cried when Karen and Jack sang unforgettable because i've loved them both for so long. Still as far as finales go this was one of the best. And i loved the shot of them at the end in the bar. Unforgettable!!!

When the very last scene showed, I cried. Jack and Karen's song was amazing. Megan is a great singer. And, I thought that it was just so classic Will and Grace for Will, Grace and Jack to actually look like they aged and Karen, of course, didn't. I was a bit disappointed with how they left the Will, Grace and Leo situation but, still, it was a great finale.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mvscali89

[122]May 9, 2007
    • level: 29
    tabbikattster wrote:
    StEpHaNiE2007 wrote:
    I loved it - good ending even though im not so keen on Leo. I cried when Karen and Jack sang unforgettable because i've loved them both for so long. Still as far as finales go this was one of the best. And i loved the shot of them at the end in the bar. Unforgettable!!!
    When the very last scene showed, I cried. Jack and Karen's song was amazing. Megan is a great singer. And, I thought that it was just so classic Will and Grace for Will, Grace and Jack to actually look like they aged and Karen, of course, didn't. I was a bit disappointed with how they left the Will, Grace and Leo situation but, still, it was a great finale.
    I think Jack and Karen's song was amazing! One thing though is that they didn't let Megan just sing in her normal voice. I know she is acting as Karen, but I think it would have been greater if they made it more as a memory scene (like it kind of was) rather than trying to create something for Jack and Karen to do together. Also, and I know most people don't think about this, but I would have changed the angles of the camera, just so it looks more like a memorable scene, and so we would be able to see Jack and Karen's faces/movements at the same time instead of one at a time when they cut it. And Megan is a great singer, so her regular voice would have been perfect with Sean.
    Edited on 05/09/2007 6:13pm

jackymeoff

[123]Jun 7, 2007
    • level: 2
    I also cried as I heard Queen play "your my best friend". The view of the 4 of them drinking shots, and the slow yet powerful realization that they would never be on television with new material for the show again made me cry.

csino1fan

[124]Jun 8, 2007
    • level: 15
    me 2

Matt_Purosky

[125]Jun 11, 2007
    • level: 25
    Maybe I oughtta give the finale another try. Sure, the writing was poor, but I like a lot of poorly written stuff. I'm getting the feeling the finale was ruined for me, as I had been disappointed by "Grace Expectations" but kept thinking it went uphill from there on (especially "The Mourning Son"), but at the time I kind of just wanted to get over with the show since this wasn't exactly the best season, coupled with the fact that I'd found a "replacement show" kind of (I kind of tend to forget one show when I find a new one, new shows [to me at least] have an advantage over old ones, and concluded ones probably have the largest disadvantage). I think I was just paying too much attention to "I'm gonna replace this show with this one", not to mention I didn't get to see the finale in its original airing due to my dad's DVD and poor reception (took forever to find the retrospective).

csino1fan

[126]Jun 11, 2007
    I'll have to amit the endind didnt do it for me. im not keen on shows that go into the future. Loved the unforgetable with jack and karen though.

Matt_Purosky

[127]Jun 11, 2007

That's actually what I was thinking, I didn't like the idea of them going 22 years in the future, but then I thought, "Who am I to complain? I watch a show where the 2nd season takes place 4 years after the 1st, and then continuity is hinted in the season 2 finale, but then the first 2 seasons are made into a TV show within the show, and the next season has nothing to do with the first 3 altogether," or "I watch shows where characters travel through time!" Maybe it's just unusual for a show like this that went almost 8 years without doing something like that, but I still want to retry the finale if I get a chance.

csino1fan

[128]Jun 11, 2007
    i have it on dvd so i have watched it numerous times, but its just never cought me

tennisrobe26

[129]Jul 28, 2007
    • level: 22
    i love the finale. loved everything about it... i bought the Series Finale dvd. I just love it!

snowy1617

[130]Oct 11, 2007
    • level: 6
    I wasnt that sure on it. It just didnt have the umph the show used to have, I did like Leo they shouldnt have made him cheat on Grace though.

csino1fan

[131]Oct 11, 2007
    snowy1617 wrote:
    I wasnt that sure on it. It just didnt have the umph the show used to have, I did like Leo they shouldnt have made him cheat on Grace though.

I am assuming you watched in on Channel 4. I was shcoked that they put it on so late! I watched it because im ill at the moment and i couldent get to sleep having slept all day otherwise i wouldent have watched it. They should have it on on friday nights no so late on a wednesday night

NoOneFanilow

[132]Oct 11, 2007
    • level: 7
    it stinks that Will & Grace is now on at 1:30 in the morning. I hardly get to watch it anymore.

snowy1617

[133]Oct 12, 2007
    • level: 6
    yep i watched it on ch4 why oh why was it on so late i only saw it cos a watched brothers and sisters

csino1fan

[134]Oct 12, 2007
    NoOneFanilow wrote:
    it stinks that Will & Grace is now on at 1:30 in the morning. I hardly get to watch it anymore.
    same for us over here!
    Snowy: i didnt know it was on until i was flicking through channels. Loved brothers and sisters.

NoOneFanilow

[135]Oct 19, 2007
    I wish it was on ealrier

csino1fan

[136]Oct 19, 2007
    we have it on in a morning at like 8:30, however i have left for collage by then.

Matt_Purosky

[137]Oct 19, 2007
    Holy crap! My area, WDCW 50 (my CW affiliate in the DC area) it's on weeknights now only at 1 AM! Unless maybe another affiliate picked up the other showing, my area's been doing that a lot...

csino1fan

[138]Oct 20, 2007
    Matt_Purosky wrote:
    Holy crap! My area, WDCW 50 (my CW affiliate in the DC area) it's on weeknights now only at 1 AM! Unless maybe another affiliate picked up the other showing, my area's been doing that a lot...

Its doing that aswell, on C4 (not cable channel) its on in morning AND at 1am) However its on Living tv (cable) during the day and around 8pm

NoOneFanilow

[139]Oct 22, 2007
    Well atleast I have my dvd's!

csino1fan

[140]Oct 23, 2007
    lol me 2!