Will & Grace

Girl Trouble

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Oct 26, 2000 on NBC

• Love this episode.

The part when Jack and Will get into a physical fight towards the end is priceless because you don't get to see that often on comedy shows where characters get into BAD fights. Then, of course, the part with Grace and Karen and Grace's intern was funny again. It's not something that you would expect, for Grace to be jealous of someone wanting to be just like Karen.

I loved how this episode was written. It was clever of the writers to put Will and Jack in scenes together and Grace and Karen together rather than Will and Grace and Jack and Karen.
  • A step up from the last episode.

Now this is what I want to see out of this series. Following a middle of the line episode this one cranks it up to being great once again. The chemistry between the ensemble really shines through in this installment. I enjoyed the Grace story about her intern immensely and Karen’s involvement makes it ever funnier. The Will and Jack story is also pretty good, and the final bit between Will and the police officer is pricelessly hilarious. I really applaud the writers of this series because when performing to their full potential they can hang among the greatest in sitcom history. Recommended.