Will & Grace

Gypsies, Tramps & Weed

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Nov 16, 2000 on NBC

• This is probably my favorite Will and Grace Episode ever! It was well written and downright hilarious. Also, we had our fabulous guest star, Miss Cher herself.

This episode started out brilliantly. It was Will's birthday party, and Grace, Jack and Will were all celebrating it at a restaurant. However, all does not go well. Jack buys will ... a Cher doll and Will lets Jack keep it, but will soon regret his mistake. Karen comes but ditches them for 'better people' Grace's present is a gift certificate to see a psychic! Will, finds this all ridiculous but Grace insists that she knew she lived with a gay guy and hated her mother! Will reluctantly agrees. But that is not all, Grace gets into a fight with a waiter and after making a complaint, she gets him fired, and feels horrendously guilty!

Basically, in the rest of the episode, Grace Adler Designs hires the waiter. And he is getting her a lot of business, or so she thinks. The guys is in fact selling drugs! And when Grace finds out, she no longer feels bad about firing him! Will, goes to the psychic, who is right about everything that happens to him. But, the psychic than says that he will find love with a guy whom he knows, named Jack! Will immeadiately freaks out and leaves!

But, there is more! Jack's new Cher doll causes problems for Will and Grace! When they go out to lunch they end up waiting for one hour for a table for four in the back so no one notices 'Cher' They leave Jack at the table, and Cher comes on saying 'You know, it is a little freaky that you're talking to my doll' Jack, however, mistakes for a drag queen! I think this episode is hilarious and EXTREMELY smart! Definitely worth seeing! :)