Will & Grace

I Love L. Gay

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Feb 02, 2006 on NBC

• Will meets James again, but in L.A.

Awesome !!! I loved it!!! It was funny when Karen explain to Jack how to be a good parent to Elliot. She lost Mason in Africa, hilarious! I loved Will & James interaction. They are great together. It was heartfelt. When Grace talked to James, and he didn't know she was Grace, cute, talking about Will. I'm so happy Grace asked James to marry him. It's going to be interesting. And the kiss (Will & James) ! Wow! Will deserves some happiness. I'm so happy, it was so exciting. I can't wait for the next episode. The final season is so good!
  • On the plus side....FINALLY a real kiss! Yes!

7.9
    I have to say I LOVE the idea of Will & James getting together. The series owes Will (and us) a serious relationship and it feels like it's heading that way. But I'm afraid they're rushing this relationship because they're running short on time. Please slow it down. Don't force James on Will and us.

The biggest problem I had with the episode was it's predicability. I knew exactly what was going to happen the second James mentioned that he was going to have to leave the country. You could smell the plot twist a mile away. Couldn't Will have gone to spend time with him in Canada before jumping into a Grace wedding? That's what I would have done before agreeing to marry someone I'd met 4 minutes earlier. If the relationship blossomed, THEN marry Grace. Here's an idea that's even better: have James marry Rosario! She's already experienced with Jack. LOL Karen could make her do it!