Will & Grace

It's A Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad World

Aired Monday 9:30 PM May 05, 2005 on NBC

• Grace reluctantly goes home to celebrate the birthday of her less than serious father.

Through my many years of watching Will & Grace I still love it to this day. Yes, some of the storylines of late have been a bit far fetched, but episodes like these reminds me of why I love this show so much. The writing for this episode was wonderful and the physical comedy of Debra Messing is fantastic. There are certain times in this episode that made me think of another lovable red-head. :) There were also some great guest stars in this episode, but none of them overshadow the great regulars that we, who love the show, have come to love.
  • One of the funniest episodes of Will and Grace ever!

It's rare that i laugh out loud once while watching a comedy. Sure I laugh, but it's not usually 'loud'! But this episode of Will and Grace had me laughing constantly. I even had tears running down my face! The idea of Jack doing "Pink'd" was great but Grace and her father were awesome! I didn't want it to be over because Will and Grace has gone downhill slightly over the past few seasons, but this episode showed that the writers still have what it takes.