Will & Grace

Last Ex To Brooklyn

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Oct 02, 2003 on NBC

• Grace meeting the only girl Will\'s ever slept with! Watch out i smell laughter, i smell anger, i smell comedy gold and a series classic.

Will and Grace are back again in comedy gold!! Could this episdoe be any funnier. I mean. It's my favourite episode in the entire show. I love it to bits. Will meeting Diane, the only girl he slept with, and Grace finding out. She was so funny getting all angry at Will. It was so funny i almost wet my pants watching it. I love Will and Grace forever. Also Jack and Karen when Leo said "Will couldn't find a g-spot with Yahoo maps" and then Jack and Karen say "Yahooooo!" I was laughing so hard my face went so red. And Karen giving off her creepy bisexual vibe was just amazing. Also when Jack said "And we'll be right back. We're talking with swings both ways Leo" as if he was a talk show host was just pure jenious. I'm amazed at how well this show is written. Also when Diane says "I know i don't have to drink to have sex but it just makes it better" and then we see Karen's arm lean across the screen and fill her glass is just why Will and Grace will forever be a classic amazing comedy!!! More! More! More!