Will & Grace

My Uncle The Car

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Feb 15, 2001 on NBC

• Very good episode.

This was a good episode of Will and Grace. I really like the part when Will and Grace go back to the convent place and say we came to give you your money back and then sister louise says great. Then, Will says they need the car, and she says "Oh". Also, I really like the ending to this episode. For one, Karen and Beverly scenes were just hilarious but then at the end it seems as if Karen has feelings but then again, she's still Karen. I love at the very end, when they make the deal with Sister Louise and go to the zoo.
  • Jack is black and Grace's uncle's car.

Funny, funny, funny, FUUUUNNY. Great episode. We see Grace's uncle's car. It begins to blow smoke and Grace decides to sale it. We also find out that Jack's father was black. Karen plays pool with Beverly Lesley, and she notices that Rosario knows his drink order even though he didn't specifically asks for one. Will sells the car to a nun, who is played by the best comdiean of all time Ellen Degeneres. Karen finds out that Rosario is also stealing from Beverly. Will buys Grace's Uncle's car back from the nun and makes a deal to take the nun to the zoo. Jack finds out he's not black... he's a Black. Rosario comes back to work for Karen.