Will & Grace

Polk Defeats Truman

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Nov 16, 1999 on NBC

• amazing to see karen buying second hand

i think this show was hilarious b/c we see how full of himself will can get, and we see karen try to stick to a budget, only in the end to have stan bail her out, even though he put her on the budget in the first place. it shows how superficially funny karen walker delaney is.
  • Will has some amazing work accomplished with Harlin and after cutting out some lower end clients is fired by Harlin. Grace helps Karen live on a budget.

Amazing episode! This is great blend of when the boys go out to live their own plot line and the girls have their own story. Typically they have either Will bridge the gap by having a plot line with Grace or they have Jack bridge the gap by having a plot line with Karen. Either way it's a series classic to have the genders split up and to use that special straight girl/gay guy bond to hold the episode together creating 3 story lines with the bridge story line being more of a subplot. It also reveals its greatness in the way that Grace & Will can really butt heads and compete against one another (which we just say in a previous episode called Election) however it shows the compassion and kindness that they have for one another because Grace refuses to kick Will while he's down. This clearly depicts that friendship is more important than a passing argument they may have had. This episode reminds us clearly that are friends love of us even when we've done things that aren't that lovable.