Will & Grace

NBC (ended 2006)

pisceandreams

Will & Grace Fan Reviews page 6 of 9

• Will and Grace changed the face of television

I truly believe that through their intially daring themes and cutting edge humor, Will & Grace changed the face of American television as we know it. The intelligent writing is one of the primary reasons behind this. The cast is also phenomenal. I can't recommend this show enough to those who are looking to laugh with unbridled passion.
  • A great show full of laughable and quotable one-liners.

One of my favorite shows, always garanteed a laugh. I love Megan Mullaly's character. Very, very sad to see this one go. Are Will and Grace going to get together? Will Will get serious with Taye Digg's Character? Will Jack finally find fame or just another mirror to look into? Some things are just too beautiful for this world.
  • ok, to the BMW driver, im also coptic orthodox ( was so surprised when i saw you were because its rare, lol) but yea i agree with you that sometimes they cross the line, btu then again we dont have to watch it either, ya know.

ok, to the BMW driver, im also coptic orthodox ( was so surprised when i saw you were because its rare, lol) but yea i agree with you that sometimes they cross the line, btu then again we dont have to watch it either, ya know. ive seen this show a few times, not the epsiode with britney spears though. the few times i saw it i thought it was funny though. i just think if it offends anyone pick up the remote and change the channel.
  • Hi I am an coptic Orthdox Christian and i believe that this show gives a bad influence to young childern .This is an unexeptable show to be putin on public televison. as i know , me and my community will boycott this show and we encorage others to.

2.9
    the one wit britney spears offends the christian community.How come people can make fun of the christain church but wen some one makes fun of any other race then it is a big deal. I will boycott this show until this is taken off of the season and never played on public television.
  • People Laugh at This?

Will and Grace is not a horrible show, but is most certainly not a good show. I find myself confused at the sound of the audience laughing, what do they find so hilarious. The humor is tired and the plots are unoriginal.

Tired clichés don't become funnier when they happen to gay charecters. This series is pre-chewed, processed and dull, sexual preference regardless.
  • Is it really like that in Gay Community?

Americans don't want Will to have a partner nor will the writers. Jack is so lame. Grace needs to work for Martha. Because she'll teach Grace something about inferior desecration. Karen and Rosario are the show. Their guest stars have been nothing more than cardboard cut outs. Okay, Matt Damon was funny, I'll acquiesce to that one.
  • funny funny funny rly funny

7.9
    rly rly rly rly funny
    i love love love love this show its hillarious the character development, plot setting and theme is too good ot be true but it retrospective its just rly great show all around i hope it stays on air forver
  • Gays: who'd think there was a whole new different side of them

Will and Grace is simply the best thing I've see in ages. And there I was beleiving that comedy had lost it's touch. It's like they came back in full vengeance in this show. There's no episode in which I have failed to howl out in laughter for more than seven times from their hilarious one liners. From Jack's silliness to Grace's oddly funny one liners this show has hit me worse than the bad flu and has grown on me just like BTVS. This is by far the best comedy i've watched cause for a while i had to rely on Sci-Fi for that. This show is one phenomenal i hope that will not become underrated like Firefly (although it wasn't that good) or any other good show. If anyone needs a laugh I'd recommend Will and Grace anytime.
  • WIll and Grace is a show that is truely not a very... kind hearted show. The people in it are mean, but yet whatever they do, its funny! And to me, funny is great. Its pretty neat. I enjoy watching it every so often. Cheers to my only mean fix!

Everyone in this show is pretty mean to each other, but to me, thats not right in REAL life. But being such a 'nice' person myself, I find that this gives me that little spunk of cruelness, and funny, that everyone seems to need/crave. Dont know why but hey, I think we ALL do. I have also met the cast of w&g and they are all really nice, but they were really tired from the 7hr long shooting of the one episode. They are nice and hard workin, and not like their chariters. I give this show a 7.
  • THIS SHOW IS SOOOOOOOO ANOYING!

1.2
    I really don't find this show humorous at all. This is just another attempt from Hollywood to desensitize the viewing public to the idea of men having promiscuous sex with other men and making light of it as if it's cute, acceptable and normal. Sorry if you don't like hearing the truth.
  • will, you, mary, me...

Love it ! Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !Love it !
  • I absolutely love this show! It is one of the funniest shows on TV ever. Every actor just does a fabulous job. I love all of the characters on the show.

I absolutely love this show! It is one of the funniest shows on TV ever. Every actor just does a fabulous job. I love all of the characters on the show. I am so sad that the show will be ending this season. SOB!!! I really wish it didn\'t have to end!
  • It is a classic TV Show which made people sit infront of their TVs for each episode.First Main Stream Gay TV Show.

Will & Grace started to hit the main stream from the very beginning and deserves a big respect for going on this long years and also deserves appreciation for being a guide for Gay People's lives with real love and real feelings. It is the final year for the show and it is written to the classics long years ago.
  • One of my favourite shows on TV.

Whenever Will & Grace is on, I always know that I can sit down and watch it, and soon after I will be laughing my head off. I have watched the show since the first season, and I have always found it absolutely hilarious. But for a show named Will & Grace, I don't watch it for those particular characters. Yes they are funny, but the constant banter between Karen and Jack always makes me laugh. There have ben so many funny quotes over the years and I'm sad to see that this is the final season of the show, so I really do hope that it goes out with a big bang.
  • WTF is this?

1.1
    No good humor, no good action, too much affection (o me), and no main point to it what so ever. If i had a dollar for everytime i did not watch this, i wold have one dollar. And doing that is worth getting that dollar. I would rather be a dollar richer than watch this.
  • okay we get it hes gay, no really thats it ,each episode is just a 30 minute long gay joke filled with lame sexual inuendo and yet the mass' graze on this over rated crap.

1.6

okay i dont really like american sitcoms at all, one thing i absolutely despise about american t.v is an extreme overuse of ''canned-laughter'' and this is a prime example, its like its forceing you to laugh, its a poor substitute for freinds with aweful acting, to be frank id much rather watch my name is earl or hyperdrive.

avoid this one, its that simple.
  • Gay pun-a-thon. That's the summary. That's it. That's how you describe this show. Really, there's no more...

this show is OK and th only thing making it OK is Jack and Karen. They are funny, and i'll give it to this show, doing it live? good for them! on the other hand the writing on this show just comes out as over rehearsed, predictable jibes. the 2 main characters seem to lack a sense of love that they are trying so hard to convey. my main issue is the celebrity appearances. now, these are ok, its fine to have a celebrity on your show but they can have a spotlight but not steal the show. it often seems unnecessary and forced eg. the cher episode. now i hear britney is gonna be on it! dude, have some self respect! once again, this show is ok for a late night laugh when you don't wanna think. thats what i think.
  • It\\\'s time to let this show come to an end. It\\\'s a good thing this is the last year because I don\\\'t think the cast has enough jokes to go on any longer.

1.5
    I\\\'ve watched this show from day one and I\\\'m sad to say that even the actors are having a hard time finishing each episode. I thought and still that that Jack and Karen are the stars of the show and the reason I still watch it. I hate to see them go. The show that was on 01/26/2006 was almost painful to watch. Will is a smart man why would he go on and on when it was plain that Vince didn\\\'t need Will around to even serve food. Just how many gay jokes does Grace know do you think? If they were funny it would be another sitcom altogether.
  • There is so much to say about this series that I barely know where to start. What I do know is that it changed my life forever...

Earlier I read another review about Will and
    Grace in which the person said that it must seem strange for a straight guy to watch, well, such a gay show. Of cause it must seem strange, but then again it's only to those who have never seen the show before.

I often get so frustrated when people criticize this show without ever seeing it before. How does anyone dare to do that? I live in Namibia and we seldom get to see Will and Grace. If we're lucky, we'll see it on series channel, so we are quite a bit behind the rest of the world. But I don't care. And I couldn't care less of what everybody else has to say. I'm straight and I love the show. I love the characters, ones you grow with, love and almost feel like you know them in person. Lines that make you laugh even if you feel like crying. Jokes that make you cry with laughter. Episodes that you would watch 10 times a day and still would want to see the next morning. People that make you smile, that makes your life feel worthwhile.

If I ever have the opportunity, I would love to meet the cast, the rest of the crew, everybody involved in this series. These people have touched my life in a way I can never put into words. I love Will and Grace, it lights up my day, makes me laugh, makes me cry, makes me want to live. And if you're reading this and have never watched it before, then kind person, I suggest you get a life and start watching it right now. To the rest of my fellow Will and Grace fans - keep up the great reviews, comments and words, but most of all - keep on watching.

To Ms. Walker, Jack, Will, Grace and the rest - you guys are the best!!! I love you!
  • I can always turn on and get a laugh.

I don't watch this show every week but I can always turn on and get a laugh.
    The actors and characters are great and really make the show what it is.
    Some of the storylines (not all) are a bit average but the one liners that come out make up for that.
    Some very funny moments, I was sad to hear it was ending :(
  • Unoriginal...what more to say?

3.4
    There is nothing special about this show. I try to get the jokes, but the degree of humour in Will&Grace is less than in CSI!(And you know CSI is NOT a comedy). It is a hughly unoriginal show, with expected outcomes, and it levels with spanish soap operas. At least, there you might be able to find a cute face... And the girl with the awful voice, definetly should not be allowed on TV! It is offensive to comedy, and to real life persons. I cannot understand the "gay guys" point. It is offensive to gay community, and it follows some ancient stereotypes which I do not beleive anyone takes into consideration anymore. It is a bad copy of any popular sitcom. You could watch Friends and love them, and try using a line from Friends here... It does not work. I do not know what else is about that show, but to me it is a complete waste of time watching it. Undesirable...
  • Why I didn't watch this before!

Ok, so I never used to watch Will & Grace, but now I am addicted. I TiVo every episode I can. Lifetime runs it 3 times a day, a local station runs it about 2 times daily. My new favorite episode is Coffee & Commitment! The rant that Jack has at the beginning is crazy! That's all I have to say about this right now! :)

• When Will & Grace was first introduced, I watched the occassional episodes here and there while pursuing other activities so I never took the time to embrace it or give it a chance. I always knew it was a decent show but only until recently have I started

When Will & Grace was first introduced, I watched the occassional episodes here and there while pursuing other activities so I never took the time to embrace it or give it a chance. I always knew it was a decent show but only until recently have I started to appreciate it's excellence as I've begun to watch episodes and have loved every one I've seen. I'm now left with the feeling of where has this been all these years, and it's quite sad that it's coming to an end...oh well, at least there will be 8 seasons for me to catch up on. Overall, excellent show. Great actors, great script and just overall finesse with its delivery.

If you have heard of the show and have seen a few episodes but didn't like it...give it another try. Really sit down and focus on the show, it's really great.
  • it rocks and is amuzing.

it s a real funny show to watch and it just gives the average daily person an insight of how it would be for a straightperson to live with a gay person and totally rock in an amuzingly way... and i never really seen a show like it ....great..funny just like it
  • I believe it is far better then friends. And isn\'t sean nearly as popular.

Orriginal, hilariouse and just darn right intertaining. Karan my persponal favourite and Jack come in a close second are what make this show REALY funny and not just funny.It\'s ashame it\'s ending but the show got a good run and its time to step aside and end gracefuly. Where are the dvd\'s in Australia? lol
  • A gay guy and a straight girl living in the same house. a hilarious comedy about the friendship of two different person but still manages to get along.

evrytime i watch this show it never fails to make me laugh, it seems that it personifies the relationship that i have with my gay bestfriend. I love watching how they mess up but they still manage to be on their feet after.

The characters are so great, i love Karen with her criticism and Jack with his ever long dream of becoming an actor.

They have the perfect recipe for a great show. keep up the good work and i hope you will stay longer. =)
  • Wow..so amazingly funny

This show is amazing, I love everything about it, I'll have to admit that i did not think that i was going to care for it all that much, but now i cant imagine what id do with out it! It keeps me laughing the whole show, i love karen.
  • Two gay guys, two devoted hags, bawdy, hilarious, fabulous!! My favourite show of all time!!

Should be called Karen and Jack! While the very funny Will and Grace have their charm, it is the fabulous duo who steal the show every time! Karen, being the constantly drunk, high sarcastic and cynical has found a soul mate in the hyperactive, high maintanence and superficial Jack. Their quick wit and one liners make this show what it is - absolutely hilarious, must see tv! At the same time, it is breaking down those barriers, showing that 'gay is ok' (or to quote Avenue Q, if you were gay, it'd be ok!). Showing Will and Jack taking on the dating scene like any quote 'normal' person shows that gay is not a stigma, it is a legitimate lifestyle! This show is wonderful, fabulous and I love love love it!!
  • Lova-Lova-Lova-Lova-LOVE IT!

I LOVE Will, Grace, Karen & Jack! This show is absolutely fabulous! I watch it religiously! Cant get enough Will and Grace! I've been watching this show for years and am terribly disapointed that this is the last season. I guess I'll just have to watch the re-runs twice as often now! :)
  • Fortunately, this atrocious excuse for a sitcom is about to be over.

0.1
    This is one terrible, no-good very bad show.

There is nothing funny about it. A test pattern or color bars and a 1000Hz tone would be more entertaining.

Hell, a blank screen would be better.

NBC has some kind of perverse agenda going on and it's a long way from mainstream America. NBC's ratings are the worst in years. Small wonder with crap like W & G.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9