Will & Grace

NBC

kaybee29

Will & Grace Fan Reviews page 9 of 9

• While it's past it's time it's still great!

Okay so as i always say and many others, the show shoulda been about and called Jack&Karen Not Wll&Grace it's terribly funny. Reading some of the reaviews i read two that made no sense? okay one was waist of time i want to die and the other said simply it's a pile of crap, the people are laughing but there was no joke? That is not the point! Come on, good humour is not someone standing there spouting off knock knock jokes! good Humour is playing a role in a creative and energetic way...Now saying that i have to admit, the shows been lacking in the funny creative orignal department, while as the first 3-4 seasons were outrageously funny(ie Jack&Karen and the ATM machine [her breasts:P]) the shows originallity with humour is beginning to die off, i find myself not laughing nearly as much as at first. The personalities of each charecter as so much differnet yet they can get along amazingly well, Will&Grace's cababilities of making up and getting along, finishing each others setances, Jack&Karen's sense of humour, helping each other with there problems while having a blast spending Karen't money, and last but defenetly not least Karen&Rosario's adventures, from taking a bath with each other so that Rosario can scrub Karen's feat and talk about how to get Grace out of the house by means of a plan with lots of twists and turns, and then jsut shoving her down the stairs are to die for! See write a review that can tell people why you like or dislike a show, don't jsut say something is crap, people need to know why you think so! don't tell the world you can use cut and paste 50 times!
  • One of the funniest comedies after Friends

Will & Grace is a very funny very entertaining show. The mix of Grace, Will, Jack and Karen works extremly well. THe comedy just keeps on pouring out of the mouths of the very talented actors, and that actually isnt Meagans(Karen) real voice. The end of Friends opened up the a space for the brillient show of Will & Grace. The perfect mix of gay, straight, sane and crazy people makes the show well worth watching. The characters develope in a very effective and positive way. The plot lines keep getting more and more interesting and you go very deep into the lives of each individual charcater.This is a show which everyone should watch at least once.
  • A show about two best friends--Will an gay lawyer and Grace, an interior designer who's straight and they live together in New York City in an apartment. Their two other friends Jack (who's also gay) and Karen (who's straight) go on crazy and funny advent

6.7
    I loved this show in its earlier seasons. It was hilarious and I enjoyed watching this show. However, this show is really going downhill fast. It's not as funny as it used to be. I believe this show went downhill when Grace got married to that doctor guy. When that happened, it just wasn't the same anymore. This show has lost it's touch. I don't even really watch the new espodisoes anymore. I watch the earlier espdoisoes. I think that they should just end it.
  • Will & Grace shows the lives of 4 best friends. Will Truman, Grace Adler, Karen Walker, and Jack McFarland are showcased in this series as quirky and completely lovable characters who are obviously very different but completely involved within each other

Will & Grace is a great show. It has an unbelievably talented cast and the writing on this show is simply to die for. The wonderful quick wit that is displayed for all of these characters is very well done by the cast of regulars. Although through the years the quality of show is steady declining it is still one of my favorites and always will be.
  • Best writing on TV.

This is basically the best writing on television today and it is DEFINATLY underappreciated. I am sure someone else agrees. I have to admit, the humor has been a little less funny lately, but I think that this next season will be great. If the Coen Brothers did a TV show, this would be it.
  • As much as I hate to say it, Will & Grace is going, going, going, almost gone. . .

6.2
    I started getting interested in W&G after purchasing the first 3 seasons on DVD. The first 3 seasons were hysterical. They had me on the floor laughing. However, seeing reruns on the WB network of seasons 4 and on, you are able to see the characters are just giving lines, and doing things just to shock people. The characters are no longer as fresh and original as they once were.
  • About 2 gay guys and 2 straight girls in new york. Great show.

Hilarious show that has to be a guilty pleasure for some guys. karen is insanely funny with her quick wit and sarcastic comments. Jack is absolutely fabulous. grace has her rough patches but is essential in the comedy. and will is uptight but commical in his own way. great show that always keeps you laughing.
  • Will and Grace is about two gay guys and 2 straight girls one married and one single(Grace) Will and Garce are best mates who get up 2 lots of mayhem coz Will is gay so we think nuthin of it is hilarious!!!! The other two pair up 4 more humour!!!!!

I think this show is hilarious I was well gutted wen on a duble bill they showed the last episode and left it on a cliff hanger and then I was expecting 2 see wat happened but it went straight to the very first episode!!!!!!!!!!! I still wanna know what happens it superb and gets me larfin evry time I think its the best non fictional comedy I've seen next to Friends I would probably rate it better rthen friends in the comedy section as what the straights and guys get up 2 toether they can come out with a lot more jokes as they have a wider range!!!!!!!!!
  • I think that this may really be it for Will and Grace.

Will and Grace was one of my favorite shows to watch of all time. The first seasons were good, but the middle seasons is where it really got me. Once the characters all developed into something unique and interacted flawlessly.I love Will and Grace's reference style comedy and openess. My main complaint is what they did to Karen. Karen used to be witty, smart, funny, and unique. Yet over the years they have taken away many of her evil ways and just made her into a drunken mess. She is almost never serious and acts comepletely rediculous. I hated Graces marriage to Leo and knew it was a bad idea from the start. I don't know where this show is planning on going from it's current position, and sadly I must say this may be just about it for Will and Grace.
  • A show that is much more than the review \\\"a show about two gay guys and two straight women\\\" Its about a four people who have many ups and downs in their lives and this is there way of surviving.

Like above, this show is about four characters that interact with each other differently, it shows how four people who are completely different and independent in their own lives can support each other in different ways. Meet the hard case, bitchy Karen that is very soft and loving inside, The intelligent Will, who is the glue of the group that brings them all closer, There is the love mad freak Grace who even though she has the appearance of being nutty, she has to be one of the most supportive people and kindest people ever and finally Jack the one who lives his life the way he wants to, even though he himself just wants to have the attention he deserves.
    These people are not the people in the series 1 review any more, these people are real people and at least one of them are in all of us . . . . That’s why the show is so great.
  • A great show that came on strong based on a risky entourage, but it has unfortunately lost some of its steam. Still funny thanks to the antics of Karen and Jack who constantly beat up on Will and Grace, the show seems to heading toward a "Grace"ful end.

Will and Grace was a great idea for a show, and it came with many risks. The thought of having an openly gay character as a lead for a show seemed very risky at the time, but it eventually helped to soften the shock value based on its comedic value.

The show has lost some of its steam as the years have passed, but this can be due to the ending of "Friends" last year. Without a powerhouse to precede it, the show lost many of its viewers. It is moving into its final season, and I will definitely remember it as one of my all-time favorites.
  • i used to watch this

5.2
    i did watch the first few season of will & grace but i never really liked it, it was something to kill a friday night so i watch it but with the introduction of Leo i competely lost interest and am not watching current season so i given it up.

It's not even funny, yet it's was a watchable show but it really now getting on my nerves now i hate jack, i find him so annoying i want get a gun and shoot him along with Grace.

Karen and Will are alright in my book because they don't make me want to jump out of a window.

Why do people watch this show is beyond my understanding, for those of you who watch it should be ashamed, if u don't watch it rating goes down, it get cancelled.
  • Hey What's this, what's happening, what's going on...

Let me start off by saying that you don't have to be gay to enjoy this show. Ok, maybe at first it seems a little weird that a straight guy is watching a show in wich two of the main characters are gay, but at this point who cares?, I mean it's really impossible to not get into the lifes of these four friends, in first place there's Will, a neurotic gay lawyer played hilariously by Eric McCormack, next we have Grace, an insecure yet charming straight interior designer played by the naturally funny Debra Messing, then there's Jack, Will's unapologetically queeny friend played by the charismatic Sean Hayes, and finally we have Grace's wildly eccentric and obnoxious assistant Karen, played by the very, very funny Megan Mullaly; no wonder why all 4 of them have won an emmy.

Finally, about the so called show's decline, all I have to say is that of course there are great and not so good episodes in every season, but that doesn't mean Will & Grace is going downhill, specially not with those topnotch performances and that superb mix between sitcom farce and sly sociopolitical commentary.
  • 2 Gay Guys + 2 Straight Girls + Pure Laughter and Fun = "Will and Grace".

Who actually thought that a show like this will ever be good? Homosexuality? It's funny. My #2 after "Friends".
    Remember how "Friends" made you feel you were living with them in the same apartment and that they were your friends, too? This show does the same. The show is simply about two homosexuals and two heterosexuals. You do not have to be a homo to have fun watching this show :).

Similar Shows:
    "Friends": Instead of 4 friends its six and no homosexuals (except for Chandler who has a "quality" :). Kidding!

• Why Karen Walker will go down in history as one of the greatest television characters ever.

Is there much to be said here? How could anyone not like one Ms. Karen Walker? Her relationships with Jack \"Pow! Bam\" McFarland, Rosario \"Maid Of The Year\" Salazar and of course, her husband Stan \"Not-Quite R.I.P.\"

When Will & Grace begun, we all expected to hate Karen Walker. She was spoilt, rude and mean to all. Little did we all know that that was why we were all soon going to love her. By the end of its first season, Karen Walker was one of America\'s best current sitcom characters.

The second season saw a new character thrown into the mix - Rosario. Karen and Rosario have some of the best character interaction on television. The way they fall out and then immediately make up again is just so incredibly funny.

Her interactions with Will & Grace are always very funny as well. And as America\'s worst assistant, she is full of surprises when she sends e-mails (Fanilow) and asks for more responsibilities (Hey La, Hey La, My Boyfriend\'s Back) in the workplace.

Karen\'s great with the guest stars as well. You only have to ask the likes of John Cleese and Andy Garcia, two of Karen\'s on-screen love interests, as to how much entertainment Karen Walker is and to learn of Megan Mullaly\'s magnificent acting skills.

So now, join me in a singalong of a song which Jennifer Lopez should have bought: FYI, I will no longer cry ...

Karen Walker, oh how we love you so.
  • The recent episodes with Lily Tomlin and Sharon Stone were superb.

In regards to the latest season, I know a lot of people think this show has worn out its welcome, but I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt. It’s easy to like something when it’s new and in its prime. It’s another to find the joys or highlights when it’s been around a while. And there’s nothing wrong with watching a show or characters age.

Once every 3 or 4 episodes a really funny one comes along. The recent episodes with Lily Tomlin and Sharon Stone were superb.

As for the rest of the seasons, there have been ups and downs, but Will & Grace stands as one of the sharpest, funniest, and best-acted sitcoms ever.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >