Will & Grace

NBC (ended 2006)

pisceandreams

Will & Grace Fan Reviews (250)

• Question

I love this sitcom, watch it every day... And my question. Do anybody know, what is the song in season 5, episode 8, when Will brings Grace to Leo? I cannot find it... Many thanx!
  • will & grace

boyfriend
  • AWESOME!!

This was the funniest damn sitcom to ever grace the airwaves. I said many times, "I don't want to meet the cast. I wanna meet the writers!" The writers are absolutely certifiable. Such off the wall terrific wit pulled from every genre known to man. I don't care what your interests are - politics - theater or basket weaving - there's a joke for you and it's a highbrow joke and not just toilet humor. The sight gags are hilarious as well. It was VERY well written by brilliantly insane writers and all the regular cast had absolute perfect timing. Just funny, funny, funny. It was very "out there" for it's time in an era where if you were gay you still needed to be in the closet and shut up. The only other "sitcom" type program that I remember really comparing to Will & Grace's non-stop humor was Jack Benny's radio program in the 40's.
  • I still can't believe it's over...

Probably my third or second favorite show. It's just so addicting to watch! Once I started I couldn't stop watching it. The plots are always to absorbing and all the characters are hilarious. That's enough to be a good show.

But I think the main concept that makes it so good is the creativity. It's not just another show of two friends who will end up falling in love at the end. The thing is, is that they can't! That's just a creative twist so it's always addicting to find out how their relation will end up.

Totally a show to see!
  • Amazingly funny show!

Will and Grace was such a good show. and i love that i can still watch it everyday. i watch it on Lifetime and sometimes on the CW. plus i have some season dvds. this show was so funny. i loved it because it wasnt just a show about gay people. its about friendships. a lot of my guy friends are gay and we act just like that. just love this show. JUST JACK!!!
  • Great show, Morally right and Funny

I love this show, it's funny great and smart. They took a brave step of making this show because it had Gay Characters and at the Time America didn't like it or wasn't ready. They opened Americas eyes and People understand these things now. They are Gay Characters on some shows. Loved most of the episode, wish it hadn't ended, would love to get all of the season DVD. The Characters and The story line was great and never went of track, maybe only once, at the ending, but got a little bit on track. Miss the whole show, wish they never ended it, with just eight season and 202 episodes...
  • Snappy hit about a straight woman and a gay man, nnd jack and karen =]

Fab-U-louss!! it's amazing you'll never find a funnier show on tv, the characters are so in the role and they're so good at playing their roles in the series. It's so so so so so amazing that after all these years it's bin on air these characters have stayed so strong and true to the role. Megan Mullally's character karen is by far my favourite she's sometimes so awkwardly innapropriate it's amazing to watch the things she gets away with on that show. Grace is also my favorite she is crazy and loopy but she's sweet and fun to watch. Will is so stuck up but it totally works for his character and i lovee him. jack is so gay it's amazing sean hayes hasn't turned playing that rolee. =P
  • Now this is something I can't stop laughing at when I watch it. Long live Will & Grace!!!!!

Gotta be the funniest comedy show ever thought of. It's actually a gay show, but WHO CARES!!! Even my mom laughed at it VERY HARDLY when she watched it with me once, and every other time after that! It's just too funny! The best and funniest character is definitely the crazy drunk, Karen! But Rosario is EXTREMELY close behind her! The show's about two best friends, Will & Grace. Will's a gay lawyer, and Grace is an interior designer. Will's gay friend's called Jack (they're NOT together, but there was an episode when they wound up in the same bed when they woke up...), and Grace's always-crazy-and-drunk assistant is Karen, who's also Jack's best friend. And Rosario is Karen's maid who hates her the most in the whole world.
    Will, Grace, Jack, and Karen are the quatro that always wound up in trouble within every episode, but they always watch out for each other, and they will ALWAYS make you laugh, whether you're in a good mood or a bad. Honestly, the best comedy in the world, in my opinion! You've just gotta watch it!
  • One of my favorite Tv shows!

I love Will and Grace i think this show is so funny! It makes me laugh my favorite charactors are Jack, Karen, Will and Grace i mostly like jack his the funniest to me.

Will and Grace used to date but then Grace found out he was gay cause Will told her but then they became great friends, jack made will believe he was gay and then Will didn't believe he was gay at first when Grace wanted to have sex but he discovered he was gay after jack said he was gay and then he told grace that he was gay at first Grace was upset then they became the best of friends.
  • Will & Grace is a hilarious sitcom about two straight women and two gay men. They're the best of friends. This TV show was hilarious I miss it so much.

Will & Grace is amazingly funny. It always had a good story line, it always had good jokes and punch lines and it always made you laugh out loud. The actors and actresses did a great job in this T V show. I love how close Will and Grace were friends. I also love how clueless and funny Jack and Karen are. I think this was a real great show that was funny and I miss it. There could never be a show like this thats quite as good because this show is fantastic. Everyone should tune in to the reruns.
  • best show ever !!!!!!!!!!

Two gay boys, two straight women , that's it will and grace.
    Fabulous characters!! Hilarious ! I cant's stop watching it over and over!
    Karen and jack are just so funny living a life so "not" real in wich money is the king and liquor is the queen besides jack
    obviously!!
    The friendship between will and grace is soooo amazing!!
    I love all about the show, the design, the fashion, the singing wich are "unforgettable" and of course the actors who are all (even the maid rosario in her way...) so beautiful and talented!!!!!!
    The episodes where stars play in it are fantastic ( demi more, cher, kevin bacon, barry manilow, madonna etc....)

I miss them!!!
  • Absolutely hilarious!

Will and Grace is about the relationship of two best friends. The two characters Will and Grace are great and the natural chemistry between the two is just beautiful. Will is the gay best friend every girl wants. But my personal two favorite characters are Karen and Jack. Karen is a pill popping, always drunk, over-opinionated millionaire. Her sarcastic remarks always crack me up. Jack on the other hand is a selfish, over-the-top flamboyant "actor" who gets along famously with Karen. He thinks he is gods gift to men and its excellent. I could watch his scenes over and over again! OMG how great would it be if "JACK TALK" was a real show?? Lol. Every episode cracks me up!
  • i love will and grace it is the best

will and grace is the best show in the world jack is so cute and him and caren are so funny i like the way that jack awalys makes fun of will, grace is a good chartcer too! all and all a great show to watch every one i know watches this show i think that it is a trend setter i whatch it on you tube its a great show plus i think that will is hot along with nat wolff so funny and cute and cool to it is so good i cant think of any thing eles to say about it
  • Will & Grace was and to me still is a fantastic show that should never be forgotten.

I remember the first time I saw a Will & Grace episode, I must of been 15 at the time, I had just got back from a family party and I jumped into bed and switched on the TV and started looking for a show that would send me to sleep. During my channel hopping I stopped on a show that featured a woman with a high-pitched voice with a drink in her hand insulting another woman, I was immaediately drawn in. Line after line, I found myself starting to love the show, almost every joke had me cracking up with laughter, a feat which many shows cannot do. There was something about the show that seemed so wrong, the tone of the jokes and the conversations, the characters crazy personalities and the fact that one of the main characters was gay But at the same time it all seemed so right, everything went together perfectly, I knew I wanted see more of this show and so my love of Will & Grace began.

Will & Grace is one of those shows that you either love or hate, there's no in-between. It's one of those rare shows, to me anyway, that had such a fantastic writing team, every episode has a least one line that is hilarious. Another sitcom I like, Friends, had a great cast, but the writing for it is nothing compared to Will & Grace. I love shows with intelligent scripts, they make you appreciate the show in so many ways and grateful that you had the chance to watch them. Other than scripts every show needs a cast, and Will & Grace's is one of few that has original and memorable members.

Will is a gay lawyer who lives with his best friend Grace, who is a straight designer, doesn't sound very special right? But both of these characters have so much more depth to them. Will's constant insecurity and controlling nature and Grace's poor fashion sense and obsession with food make both of them relatable and much more complex than most dud TV character's nowadays. Eric McCormack and Debra Messing bring both characters to life fantastically, their on-screen chemistry is fantastic and it is rare to find such talented actors. I'll admit that in the later seasons both characters seemed to become a bit more....'Jack-and-Karen-like' if you will, but I will always remember them as the best non-romantic couple of all time. Ever show needs their side-kicks, but for some people these 2 'side-kicks' are the show for them.

Jack, who is also gay is Will's best friend. To be honest, I didn't really like Jack at first, his major flamboyancy and over the top acting was a turn off to me. Looking back I think my 'fear' of becoming gay as a teenager was what made me dislike his character, but as I watched the show more and got to understand gay culture alot better I realised they're human just like the rest of us, which in turn made me see Jack in a different light, under all the attitude and fake tan he's just a regular guy. That's what I love about Will & Grace, it took away my narrow mindedness about gay people and changed my attitude for the better. Jack, although probably my least favourite of the four, is so loveable and definitely someone who will be difficult to forget, just like my favourite character.....

Where do I start? Karen Walker to some is evil-personified, to some she's an alcoholic maniac, but to me she's all that and more. Karen is, to me, one of a few characters who you can love no matter what she does or says, she is who she is and doesn't pretend to be anything else. Aslong as there's a drink in her hand and pills in her pocket she can take on anyone. The writing team were very kind to Karen, she had some of the series best lines and would often steal the show. Megan Mullally manages to bring Karen to life so scarily well that I was totally shocked to find in real life that she was so demure and intelligent, that just shows you what a bloody good actress she is. Personally I wouldn't of even known Will & Grace if it wasn't for Karen, she could well be my favourite character of all time.

I love all of the cast, their respective pairings, Will & Grace and Jack & Karen, have such fantastic chemistry on screen, you sometimes have to step-back and remember you're watching a TV show. The cast and the writers of this show deserve to, and must, go on to do great things.

It's such a shame that Will & Grace ended as it was, and still is, my favourite show of all time. I urge you to take a chance on this show if you have yet to watch it. Forget it's a show that takes alot from gay-culture, that does nothing but good for the show, this show will make you appreciate it so much and, if you're anything like I was, alter your opinions on gay people for the better.

That's how groundbreaking this show was for me, and I hope in years to come it does the same for many others aswell.

Here's to Will & Grace, a show that will be in my heart forever.
  • Great actors, and I always ROFL!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!
    What an awesome show everything from the cast to the story line is hilarious. All of them are hilarious... I luv how well Eric McCormick and Sean Hayes play gay guys... They ae so funny. Debra Messing is also really funny.. Megan Mullaly, is so funny. She and the rest of the cast are really convincing. I really have enjoyed all the seasons and was really sad when they took it off the air. I mean for it being such a great show and all!! Hopefully the four of them find other ways to live happily and fulfill their lives and careers!!!
  • Will & Grace!

This is my favorite comedy show. I could watch the same episode over and over and still laugh at Karen's remarks about Grace's clothes, or Jack's show "Just Jack". The writers were remarkable for this series. Every character was unique and was funny in their own way. I would have to say that Karen is my absolute favorite character. She's witty and sarcastic. But I love Jack, Will, and Grace as well. I'm sorry that this show couldn't go on forever, because no matter what, it always made you laugh. I'm glad that channels play reruns because I love watching this comedy. Sucha classic!
  • why will and grace should come back.

Will and Grace is a hysterical tv series where it doesn't matter if you haven't ever seen an episode of it, it still makes you laugh and enjoy the half hour. I love the crazy things that happen, and even though will is gay I've always been a bit of a Will and Grace Shipper :) haha.
    but anyways. my mom and i always sit down and watch this show together, and when its on we tell each other. this show is kinda like mother daughter time for us :)
    its pretty cool. i still like watching reruns but i'd rather have new episodes.
    that is why they should bring it back, it brings a steady environment and gaurenteed laughes.
  • This series was awesome.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Will & Grace for every season. Though in Australia it was difficult to keep up because the crazy broadcasters thought it was ok to chop and change all over the place. One week you were watching the new series and then bang - back to re-runs, then it wouldn't be on for months.

I have now purchased the whole DVD set and am currently making my way through the whole lot again - in sequence :)

Personally I think the show is brilliant, concept great and the writers really do have an awesome sense of humour. It certainly would not have been the same without Jack & Karen, in fact they are my favourite. I oftened wondered why it wasn't the Jack & Karen show.......

Favourite parts that spring to mind usually contain Jack
    the oops I did it again dance....
    Micky D's Chucky Cheese KFCs
    Jack 2000 & Just Jack
  • The best show ever on tv

This show is the best sit-com ever. Grace adler a 'smart' interior designer lives with will trueman, a smart lawyer. However there is a little twist, wills gay Together with their friends jack mcfarland an egotistical gay man and karen a rich big breasted woman who will insult anytthing that has feelings, they embark on wild adventures from dating to marrige over 8 vibrat season of pure unadulturated fun and laughter it really is to be watched
  • Will and Grace is one of the greatest shows to air on tv. This show finds a way to combine friendship, love, care, humor, and life skills all in only 4 characters who are all totally different and are always there for each other-when needed or not at all!

Will and Grace is a series about 4 friends who go through life. They are not always the greatest and sometimes get into life-altering fights. Will and Grace met in college- at Columbia and will came out to grace right after he proposed to her. Once they forgave each other, they were great friends. I could see this series as one of a kind. The cast, was also one of a kind.

The cast includes Eric McCormack, Sean Hayes, Debra Messing, Megan Mullally, and recurring role as the maid Rosario Salazar- Shelley Morrison. I think the writes are genius and the jokes always are funny, if it's the kind of laugh out loud or a smile kind of funny.

This show shouldn't have ended that quick yet it was good that it didn't end horribly after too long where the ending isn't closing to people. Each cast member has moved on. Some, like Eric and Sean, took a break and just spent time with their family. Others, like Debra and Megan have continued acting and other shows. Debra stars in movies such as wedding date, Eric produced the show "Lovespring International" and Sean has done voice-overs and Megan has starred in movies like Stealing Harvard and Rebound and even produced a talk show, The Megan Mullally Show, which sadly was cancelled, and she is married. Will and Grace was cancelled in 2006- but let's keep will and grace alive forever!!!!!
  • An awesome show about four best friends - two gay two straight

I started watching this show at the beginning of 2006 - I was flicking through the channels late at night on my freeview in my bedroom, and stopped on LivingTV as there was nothing else on. And I thought it seemed pretty funny. After that day, I'd watched it as much as I could - I even got my parents into loving the series! So sad that it's ended =[
  • What a fantastic show

This is definatley one of my favourite shows of all time. Im so upset that the series has ended!

It follows the lives of two best friends, Will Trueman, a gay lawyer, and Grace Adler, a married interior designer. It also features their two best friends Jack McFarland, a gay actor/ dancer/ singer, and Karen Walker, who married her ex-husband Stan for his money.

The series follows their lives, from dating to marriage, to having children, to getting fired and hired. It includes many famous guest stars such as Britney Spears, Matt Damon, Blythe Danner, Minnie Driver, Alec Baldwin and Debbie Reynolds.

I give this series a firm 10 out of 10 and recommend it to anyone.
  • This is the best crazy comedy as I call it, it's so crazy, but so funny at the same time.

I advise you not to eat while watching this funny TV Show, because you will choke on yur food, that's how funny my Will & grace is!!!if they had a sin-off called Jack and Karen, OMG, I would flip, because I think that they are the true stars of the Show!!!...they are so lazy and wonderful, you just feel like watchig them 24/7, I love watching when I'm sad or down, because it gets me laughing so quick, I forget about my problems, an that feeling is so good!!!So if you don't watch this show for whatever reason, your missing one of the best comedies ever made in the history of television!!!
  • A wonderful half hour of continuos laughs per minute. Gay lawyer Will Truman, his best friend straight Grace Adler, their friends freeloading (also gay Jack, sarcastic Karen and her tough as nails housekeeper Rosario.

When Will and Grace came to the screen in September 1998 it broke so many barriers and changed so many personas of the typical gay man. Will was not an AIDS infected, ditsy, club hopping uneducated flake. The succesful lawyer Will, his best friend the designer Grace, their egocentric, flamboyant friend Jack, narcissist Karen and her housekeeper the hard as nails Rosario made up the regular cast of the half hour show.

A truly funny, cutting edge comedy was born. The jokes were fresh, witty and came at you so fast you were glued to the screen from the start of an episode to the end. The story line forever evolved taking us from immature best friends to married couples and finally parents with students at the same college.

A show that will go down as a true classic of an era.
  • One of the all time greats!

How could you not love this show? I miss the show a lot too. Who could not love Grace's gross habits or Will's ocd? And then there is Karen who is one of my all time favorite people of all time! Jack is, of course, a crazy but wonderful character. I absolutely love to quote this show as often as I possibly could. There are so many classic moments, ranging from Will and Grace playing pyramids or Jack and Karen getting into trouble. I don't think that will ever be a show that can even come close to the comedy and beauty of the show.
  • Where did all the great sitcoms go?!

Will & Grace is my personal favourite of all the '90's sitcoms. It's another show I avoided for years for no good reason before giving it a shot and it really had a lot to offer. The characters were fairly original - apart from Jack who was a little stereotyped to say the least but I felt that will provided a good balance. I had never seen a character even remotely like Karen on another TV show though and I would probably never like to encounter someone like her in the real world but she was great to watch on TV! I miss Will & Grace because the sitcoms that have came out of this era such as Hope & Faith or The War at Home, whilst being OK to watch in a there's-nothing-else-on situation, don't quite compare to the ground-breaking sitcoms of the '90's like this one. Maybe there will be another like it some day!
  • Two gay men, and their friends, two straigt women, share great experiences involving their social, love, family, and friends life in New York City.

Will & Grace probably has the best writing in any comedy on American television. Yes, it is a sitcom, with a laugh track, but is a lot more intelligent and witty then any other show on television today. There are over a dozen sitcoms on network television today that use recycled jokes, which you can always predict before you hear. Will & Grace does not only have great jokes, but has the best portrayal of real life between friends. This is a wonderful show that everyone should give a chance.
  • This show is so funny, I laugh till I cry every single time I watch "Will & Grace". This show lasted a while don't you think. I have seasons 1-6 and their all the good old Will & Grace episodes that were so funny. I love all the characters and the show.

I liked the series finale when Will and Grace and Jack and Karen where they were in the same room and Karen said: you don't have any Vodka and Will said: their is some on the counter and Karen drank the whole bottle of Vodka and everyone froze. I give this show 6 out of 6 stars.
  • There goes on hell of a show.....

8 seasons of Will and Grace and I feel like there could have been 8 more.

These are truly memorable characters, and the show's format was virtually set never to fade. Why? Because following the weekly antics of these 4 characters was just plain fun. It was a shame to see the show go, but understandable. However, if there was a reunion or some "special" episodes, I would be the first one to watch! :)

Cheers!
  • I LOVE this show! 2 Best friends living in New York, Grace a straight interior designer & Will a gay lawyer.. hilarous

Will and Grace has 4 main characters, Will, Grace, Karen and Jack, all living in New York. Karen is Grace's assistant. She's loud, oppinionated, constantly taking pills and drinking alchohol, best friends with Jack, one of Will's best friends, From when he and Will met at collage, it was clear to Jack.. Will was gay something that had never occured to Will. Will and Grace, boyfriend and girlfriend in collage went their seperate ways when Will "came out" only to be reunited and eventually became room mates, with plenty of ups and downs Will and Grace is a cutting edge comedy/drama which always makes me giggle.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9