Will & Grace

NBC (ended 2006)

Will & Grace Fan Reviews (252)

• Will & Grace? More like Swill & Grace.

A wacky cast of uptight women and gay men. Nothing says funny like that. I couldn't comprehend this show any further than I could understand the sociological impact that kiwi fruit has on the Amazon on a rainy day in May.

I've watched this show several times just to see if maybe I am missing something. I'm not. It is just a show for gay men, married women and blue haired old ladies to find cute and charming in some weird way.

This show is like a Lifetime comedy. Oh right...there is no Lifetime comedy. Silly me. This show blows. I give it four huge hurls out of five.
  • Sick, perverted and void of any morals.

This show has become one of the worst shows on television. When it was new, my wife was a fan of the female actors, and we watched it. Though the underlying message wasn't something I agreed with, I could tolerate the show as the actors were funny and entertaining. As the show has progressed, the references to homesexual sex acts, anal intercourse, sex with complete strangers, extramarital affairs and characters who were completely devoid of any personal morals has become sick and perverted. If this is NBC's method of supporting the homesexual lifestyle, it gives out the wrong message. In their attempt to portray homesexual relationships as 'normal', they have displayed it as people who have no personal control of their 'urges' and would sleep with anyone that possessed a sexual organ.
    NBC cancelled AMERICAN DREAMS and THIRD WATCH, but kept WILL AND GRACE. Why???
  • Hi I am an coptic Orthdox Christian and i believe that this show gives a bad influence to young childern .This is an unexeptable show to be putin on public televison. as i know , me and my community will boycott this show and we encorage others to.

the one wit britney spears offends the christian community.How come people can make fun of the christain church but wen some one makes fun of any other race then it is a big deal. I will boycott this show until this is taken off of the season and never played on public television.
  • Without a doubt one of the worst comedy shows ever made, of all time, ever, in history. BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

Its just horrendous; painful to watch, it annoys me so much I actually make an effort to be away from the TV when it is on - even if im on the other channel!

I will say one thing about this show............ erm................ I'll think of something in a minute........... actually I have honestly sat here for a couple of minutes trying to think of ONE thing I like, or even just something thats not terrible, but I cant. Its awful. Full Stop.
  • This show is an embarassment to the Television. The many inventors of the Television roll in their grave everytime this piece of crap plays on the air.

First things first , men acting like little fairies is not funny... unless they get beat up right afterwards. The humor in this show is so stupid and unintelligent you lose I.Q. points every time you watch it. This is the worst sitcom EVER! I seriously wonder what has happened to the world. The fact that this show actually made it past 2 episodes is a wonder in its self.
  • i used to watch this

i did watch the first few season of will & grace but i never really liked it, it was something to kill a friday night so i watch it but with the introduction of Leo i competely lost interest and am not watching current season so i given it up.

It's not even funny, yet it's was a watchable show but it really now getting on my nerves now i hate jack, i find him so annoying i want get a gun and shoot him along with Grace.

Karen and Will are alright in my book because they don't make me want to jump out of a window.

Why do people watch this show is beyond my understanding, for those of you who watch it should be ashamed, if u don't watch it rating goes down, it get cancelled.
  • After the first 3 seasons-it lost its edge!

There was nothing else like it on television when it first debuted in 9/21/1998. But, soon- I realized I didn't want there to even be 1 Will and Grace, much less copy cats. Besides the endless stream of A-list celebrities detracting from the storylines (Meryl Streep, Kevin Bacon, Madonna, Janet Jackson and Demi Moore to name a few), the self depricating gay humor began to get really distracting. After Grace got married, a lot of the momentum and riffing that naturally ocurred in the beginning just fizzled out. The last episode was actually painful to watch; not because it was sad, but because it made no sense. I think the writers and everyone else surrounding the show just wanted to end it before it got more painful to watch.
  • Is it really like that in Gay Community?

Americans don't want Will to have a partner nor will the writers. Jack is so lame. Grace needs to work for Martha. Because she'll teach Grace something about inferior desecration. Karen and Rosario are the show. Their guest stars have been nothing more than cardboard cut outs. Okay, Matt Damon was funny, I'll acquiesce to that one.
  • The GIRL Baby on the Finale, The CHERRIOS scene, I mean I replay it and replay the darlingNess of it. The way the Baby Girl Interacted with Debra, I was certain that child had to have had a very close personal relationship with Debra....

after checking and finding out that Debra actually had a boy child in real life and knowing the GIRL BABY was not hers after all, I Now Wonder Who Was That Most Precious Child on the Finale show ????

Could Anyone help me in finding out more about the Girl Baby on the Finale show... (read Summary, ie: Cherrios segment) If somehow she was related to Debra in ANY Way ??
    I mean it was a personal, intimate interaction between Baby & Mother.... How did they do that ?

The scene was another piece of theeeeeee Best Commercials on tv, those of Cherrios ! We need more scenes and more commercials that are (((They Said here that I couldn't Type in All Caps because it was like shouting, But For Me it's Only Positive Typing, like the word "Heartwarming" .......
    ..... more commercials that are "Heartwarming" it sure makes me listen !!!!

(I wouldn't have missed the Finale for anything, but enjoyed the first years of the Show so Much more than the last 3 years. While Meg M. is tremendous, the writers just put too many "off color" and downright offensive lines in for her) I know I'm only one person But that IS one-persons comment.
  • Going downhill very fast IMO

The show was ahead of its time and off the wall
    With characters that were friends and kind of picked
    Up where Seinfeld left off but Will and Jack were gay
    While Karen & Grace were straight but there is a attraction
    Between the four as Will & Grace are the "straight man" role
    And Jack & Karen are the comic reliefs in the show.
  • A completely hysterical series about 2 best friends who dated until one admitted he was gay!Will and Grace are still very close and have many laughs with their 2 friends Karen and Jack.This will have you rolling on the floor in laughter.

This show is so effortlessly funny and quirky it is pure comedy.When I first seen the show I was blown over and I can relate to it so much which sounds odd but the jokes are completely up my street.The makers of this show should be proud of this genius piece of work which reaches out to all ages.Some people have opinions of which character is the funniest and entertaining but there is no denying all of them are pure comedy and the script has been written excellently to create happiness and sadness in a funny and quirky way.Despite the characters clashing personalities they are so well suited and just click so much you have to love them!
  • Two gay men, and their friends, two straigt women, share great experiences involving their social, love, family, and friends life in New York City.

Will & Grace probably has the best writing in any comedy on American television. Yes, it is a sitcom, with a laugh track, but is a lot more intelligent and witty then any other show on television today. There are over a dozen sitcoms on network television today that use recycled jokes, which you can always predict before you hear. Will & Grace does not only have great jokes, but has the best portrayal of real life between friends. This is a wonderful show that everyone should give a chance.
  • Megan Mullally, Debra Messing, Eric McCormack, Sean Hayes, These Are Only A Few Names Of The Wonderful Cast That Brings Together The Popular Show, Will & grace!

Karen's My Favourite, Legally Drunk And Hilariously Funny, She's The Mother You Never Wanted. But Yet Everybody Loves Her, And They All Know It! Her Boobs Are A Character Of Their Own!Let's Just Say They're Large And In Charge. Then There's Grace. Very Flat[If You Know What I Mean]And A Little Insecure But Yet Impossible To Win An Argument Against. Will Is The One Who Keeps Grace From Falling Appart Half Of The Time, He's An Awesome Friend And A Really Hot Gay Guy! Last But Sertainly Not Least Is Jack, A Gay Actor\Dancer Who's Goal In Life Is To Be On Set With A Naked Tom Cruise, And Who Is Best Friends With Karen!These Are The Least Of The Incredible Cast That Kept Will & Grace On The Air For Eight Seasons!!
  • It\\\'s time to let this show come to an end. It\\\'s a good thing this is the last year because I don\\\'t think the cast has enough jokes to go on any longer.

I\\\'ve watched this show from day one and I\\\'m sad to say that even the actors are having a hard time finishing each episode. I thought and still that that Jack and Karen are the stars of the show and the reason I still watch it. I hate to see them go. The show that was on 01/26/2006 was almost painful to watch. Will is a smart man why would he go on and on when it was plain that Vince didn\\\'t need Will around to even serve food. Just how many gay jokes does Grace know do you think? If they were funny it would be another sitcom altogether.
  • Unoriginal...what more to say?

There is nothing special about this show. I try to get the jokes, but the degree of humour in Will&Grace is less than in CSI!(And you know CSI is NOT a comedy). It is a hughly unoriginal show, with expected outcomes, and it levels with spanish soap operas. At least, there you might be able to find a cute face... And the girl with the awful voice, definetly should not be allowed on TV! It is offensive to comedy, and to real life persons. I cannot understand the "gay guys" point. It is offensive to gay community, and it follows some ancient stereotypes which I do not beleive anyone takes into consideration anymore. It is a bad copy of any popular sitcom. You could watch Friends and love them, and try using a line from Friends here... It does not work. I do not know what else is about that show, but to me it is a complete waste of time watching it. Undesirable...
  • "Will and Grace" is a show mainly about the realtionships between a straight woman and her gay ex boyfriend. A show that I wished ended homosexual streotypes, but it just continued it.

"Will and Grace" is a show about a straight woman and her realationship with her gay ex-boyfriend. Her ex-boyfriend has a roomate Jack who is a struggling gay actor. There is also a fourth character Karen who is married to a rich man who is never seen.

"Will and Grace" is a very intersting show because of its theme of homosexuallity. But, it doesn't use that theme to its advantage. "Will and Grace" just reuses the same streotype of a gay man. I tell myself to just get joke and not be too serious. Boy, thats hard to do. "Will and Grace" is funny but, when I'am laughing I feel bad because it just uses streotypes. "Will and Grace" also is very good performance wise. It has great preformances by Eric McCormack and Debra Messing. "Will and Grace" reuses streotypes but, has great preformances. I forgot to mention that its also well-written.
  • Will and Grace is a show about four friends. The cast includes two gay guys, an alcholic, and a red head. And all the interesting things they do and say, that make your laugh.

This show keeps your very enternied. It is always funny to watch about what they are going to say about certain things. Jack always is so hallious. Karen is always drunk and has a husband which we never see and two step children which we don't ever see either. Grace is bubbly interinor designer, who's assistant is Karen. Will is a lawyer, bussiness man type, kinda uptight. It's just interesting what the whole cast will do next to get a laugh out of the audienace. I thought that the finale was good, kinda going into the future, having Will and Grace and their kids meet just like the did years before. This is a good show to watch, keeping your entertained.
  • decent

i think that this show was ok it was not the best because it could of been more funny. i think of what the episodes taht i saw was funny when karen came in but when she was not there it was kinda dull. i also think that jack was funny with acting gay. i think that sean the actor did such a good job on acting gay on the show. i also think that karen's voice was so funny and that she does not talk like that in person so i makes it that much funnier. the show is ok in a over all review
  • this show is a two thumbs up !!! i cant believe the way they got this show to air... this show makes my night every night!!

the way that the director or whoever put this show together is amazing.. the way that they got a gay gay livin with a straight women who was in love with him and there best friend is another gay guy .. i mean there is just so much about this show that is exquizid no matter if i put the tv on and will and grace is on but its a repeat i cant help but watch because even if i seen the episode 100 times i can watch it again and still laugh like it was the first time i watched it... and that is amazing!!!
  • The first

Probably one of the first prime time comedy shows that brought the issues of homosexuality into our living rooms and did it well. They could bring all the drama and important issues to light about this topic while still keeping the comedy and the heart of the show. With a cast that realyl complimented each other through out all eight seasons it was a joy to watch, especially the antics and natural chemistry of Will and Grace.
  • Never should of left.

Just another one of my favorites (and a very good show) cancelled. Just at its peak it disappears. Why did they cancel it I dont know and half of America doesnt know. Why is it I get attached to a show it gets cacelled? Makes no sense why they cancelled this show or even THOUGHT of cancelling this show.
  • A great show.

Will and Grace are best friends who share similar interests such as a fetish for French films and playing poker. Of course, both come with baggage, namely Grace's "employee" Karen and Will's old friend Jack.

BRIEF HISTORY:As of 2005, "Will & Grace" has been nominated for 49 Emmys, 24 Golden Globes, fourteen SAG Awards and six People's Choice Awards. Among its 12 Emmy wins, the show won as Outstanding Comedy Series in 2000. In 2002 and 2003, it had more Emmy nominations than any other comedy series. Additionally, it's been nominated for an American Comedy Award, three GLAAD Media Awards and a Founders Award from the Viewers for Quality Television.
    STARS: * Sean Hayes as Jack McFarland * Eric McCormack as Will Truman * Debra Messing as Grace Adler * Shelley Morrison as Rosario * Megan Mullally as Karen Walker * Michael Angarano as Elliot
  • Love it!!! Hilarious!!!

Love it!!! Hilarious!!! This show has been so funny every time i watch it. I love all the characters; Will, Grace, Karen and Jack. Every time i watched it i laugh and that is some thing in my book. The whole plot was great and the actors playing the characters. I love it all and i wish they would bring it back.....hint hint...... for anyone out there who agrees you know what i am talking about. I think the dynamics between the characters made the show what it was. All there is left to say is that this show was and still is my guilty pleasure and its hilarious.
  • A fantastic show!

I think that Will & Grace was a very brave show, and I think that the channel that broadcasted it took a huge chance on picking it up.

Will & Grace is extremely funny, but sometimes it can be predictable and lame. But that won't stop me from still enjoying this funny and original show.

Sean Hayes and Megan Mullally are soooo funny, and it must have been extremely hard for the casting people to find such talented actors/actresses, such as these two, who are willing to do just about anything!

I also like that the show has it's sad bits, and doesn't ruin them with an annoying comment that makes it funnier, like Friends.

Don't get me wrong, I love Friends, but I like Will & Grace's serious moments more.

A great show!

• Will and Grace forever...

Will and Grace is a famous TV show about tow best friends Will (who's gay) and Grace. It was very funny, full of funny plot lines, crazy events and much much more. I didn't watch it that much, but it was still very funny. Too bad it ended, at least it lasted long.
  • LOVE IT!!

this isnt my favourite show and it kind of seems like a copy of friends but i still love it. its about to room mates will and grace (in which will is gay who have their ups and downs and their to close friends karen (who works for grace) and jack (who is their gay best friend) this show is great and i love all the episodes i have seen. i still think some episodes just seem a bit like friends but i am sad that it's ended :( and i wish they kept it going like to 10 seasons like friends.
  • A comedy show about a Straight women, Grace and a Gay man,Will. The two best friends live together and are always hanging around with another two people, Jack who is also gay and their is Karen, Graces assistant.

Will and Grace is one of the funniest shows known to television. I started watching it and i didnt think that I would like it because its not the sort of thing I like to watch and I thought it was a company who tried to copy friends but then the rest of my family started watching it and I gradually came to like it, but I think it should be called the Jack and Karen show and put more of them two in it because in my opinion it occasionally gets a bit boring with just Will and Grace. But I really love watching this and i turn over the channel when its on. I even have series 1-6 boxset on DVD and i watch them quite often or when i have time. Well done Will and Grace.
  • A wonderfully written show about a gay man named Will who lives with his best friend named Grace. Karen Walker "works" as Grace's assistant at Grace Adler Designs. She loves her booze n' pills. Jack Mcfarland is Karen's flamboyantly gay poodle.

my all time favorite show. wonderful acting/writing and loveable witty characters. i've never seen a show that had such sophistocated humor in it and is so well written. it was ahead of its time and made such an impact in the gay/lesbian community. i have all the dvds and i still watch all the episodes continueously. its one of those shows that you could never get tierd of no matter how many times you watch. each and every episode is so memorable. i still laugh at all the right places even if i know what comes next its so good that its just as funny even if ive seen it a gajillion times. thats what makes this show stand out from many other sitcoms. its one of a kind and i dont think that theres ever going to be another one like it.
  • Two best friends, one straight, one gay and their friends another gay and an alcoholic sarcastic assistant.

This show ran for 8 seasons and finished in 2005, and followed the antics of gay Lawyer Will, and his friend/housemate, Grace. Sometimes the show would concentrate more on Karen and Jack. Karen was a high pitched alcoholic rich b***h and loved nothing more to criticise Grace and her maid Rosario, which often added to the humour as she reached for her pills of bottles to calm herself, excellent. It had lots of famous cameos, from Sandra Bernhadt, Kevin Bacon, Gene Wilder and Harry Connick jr, to name a few, it went at the right time before one could get bored of it, but W&G would always be funny, even if Karen often stole the limelight.
  • there is a gay guy in this show.

I just found out about this show, more like I just now decided to see what all the hub bub was about! And that is a funny show!!! It is halarious! I love how the other two people, the two other people that are not will and grace, are so cute together! they are just halarious in the same room! Will and Grace are just as funny with each other, but on a more serious level, well more serious then the other two! This is a great show to watch when you feel like haveing a laugh at some people on tv.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9