Will & Grace

Secrets & Lays

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Mar 23, 1999 on NBC

• An episode written to resolve Will's tread with michael, show who Grace would choose when having to choose between her best friend and a chance for love and just plain wackyness between Jack and Karen. So, cleverly plotted describes it.

This is not all of my all-time favorites, but it’s a good episode. It’s a great idea to put the four of them in one cabin, in such close quarters. That is something that just can’t go right. I thought the protecting Will from his grief over Michael was a bit over the top, but the end was good. The point were Will admits he is not fine was very realistic.

Though I like him better with short hair, David Sutcliffe is still very hot and good in his portrayal of Campbell, Grace’s friend from high school. It is kind of romantic that two people fall in love after not seeing each other for such long period of time.

Throughout this a bit heavy episode there were Jack and Karen to make it a little lighter. There were a couple of good jokes from their side. I especially like the ones with Karen’s difficulty to remember names and with the strip poker. All together it was an amusing episode, but not one I could watch over and over and over again.