Will & Grace

Someone Old, Someplace New (1)

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Feb 28, 2002 on NBC

• Will and Grace decide to find a new apartment and Jack makes a video to celebrate Karen's life.

This episode is funny and well written. Karen was great in this one and I am pretty sure she can anything and be funny, just so long as she grabs her chest. I usually don't like when they throw cameos in for no reason, but this was well done. Sandra Bernhard didn't have to do much but be herself and swear a lot.
  • The first to a great episode.

This episode is the first to the second part with Will and Grace trying to buy a different place and Jack has decided to make a documentary of Karen's life. He interviews many people in her life and even goes to Will and Grace. He interviews himself and the part I found hilarious was when Jack was filming himself while Rosario helped and he asked her what the line was, she told him, then he said that that was going on the gag reel. The other storyline is about Will and Grace trying to live in Will's apartment and they figure out it isn't working out for some reason and try to get a new apartment. This episode ends with Karen's mother, Lois, walking into Will and Grace's apartmeng, then Karen walks out. A total cliffhanger. She even becomes serious and unlike regular Karen.