Will & Grace

Stakin' Care Of Business

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Dec 06, 2001 on NBC

• Steak it!

Poor Grace, had to a whole demonstration to Karen about getting a Loan from her to expand her business, after she's finish, Karen loves it even says her presentation was an A+. But when Grace asks if she's gonna give it to her she says no. jajaja. Over at the gym, Jack has a word to motivate himself, Steak It! Just to find out that someone else already is saying it. Once he finds out he runs to Will to tell him, Will says that they are going to sue her so hard she won't know what hit her. Jack says, you're really going to do that? Will says sure, or I'll just pants you in front of all these people, let's go with that! Great Show!
  • Season 4, Episode 11.

This episode was so good. I LOVE watching Will & Grace. Will is hot! Back on topic, I liked all the plots in this episode. Someone steals Jack's phrase, "Stake it." Haha, that was awesome. Plus, I liked Will's storyline. That was some major karma. It was enjoyable though. I loved when Grace and Karen were staring at that HOT mover move out the next door office, and he came over. LMAO! Plus, that plot was my favorite in the whole episode. Karen makes Grace to a presentation, Grace locks Karen in an elevator, and Karen does the same to Grace for revenge. Great episode! I loved it. :) Very funny and fun.