Will & Grace

Steams Like Old Times

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Oct 20, 2005 on NBC

• This episode is a special one to mark Will & Grace's 10th game night spectacular, but it is not so enjoyable at whole!

This episode is a special one to mark Will & Grace's 10th game night spectacular, but it is not so enjoyable at whole! At some scenes i laughed so much , other than those it is kinda boring!

I am very happy that Karen had turned back to Stanley because i can't stand Malcolm anymore and it is the right choice for her!

Will & Grace's game night is so boring that i try to forward but i hope something may come up and i keep on watching!

All in all, it is not an average Will & Grace episode but it is watchable for the scenes of Karen and Jack!
  • Is it just me or is Season 8 trying too hard?! Is it just me, or did the entire sitcom get steadily worse after Season 3/4?!

3.1
    Okay, first of all, I love Will and Grace and in my opinion it takes a true fan to be able to point out the faults in something. Man, this was one hell of a fault!

I am currently re-watching Season 8, (I leant it to someone and they gave it back after I had finished Season 3) and I was shocked and appalled at how un-funny this episode was! The lack of laughter, the laughter at jokes that weren't really funny, it infuriated me!

Jack and Karen didn't have that same rapport that they have had in the previous Seasons and TBH I think Malcom is just a useless plot point who has the occasional funny line linked with killing someone(or cutting off some of their tongue in this case!)

Ellen and Larry were just plain boring and the connection between Will and Grace just seemed to flop.

It seems to me that (SO FAR) this Season is preparing for its wind down before it disappears off of our screens.

XxkissessxX
  • One way to describe it - Awful as

0.0
    This was the worst episode i'd ever seen. Disgusting! I was so upset that nothing funny was happening. It was terrible. Jack should have been loud, outrageous, screaming but he was low-key and mellow. That's not our Jackie.

Karen asking Jack for approval of her relationship with Malcom. What is she, five?

It was terrible, boring and not enjoyable. I love Will and Grace with all my heart but if the episodes don't get better from now on i'll be upset.

Also the story that Larry and Rob couldn't come as their babysitters cancelled...how lame of an excuse. Why did only one partner come!! And that their children are in the same kindergarden...wow! how lame as!

Go back to basics...and when in the steam room...how bad!!! Too much smoke. It was disgusting. Stan not even talking. I mean, he's a person. We should at least hear his voice...and then Karen getting mad at him and then going back to him for some reason i did not get or understand.

0 out of 10 for me. It was awful.