Will & Grace

Steams Like Old Times

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Oct 20, 2005 on NBC

• Is it just me or is Season 8 trying too hard?! Is it just me, or did the entire sitcom get steadily worse after Season 3/4?!

3.1
    Okay, first of all, I love Will and Grace and in my opinion it takes a true fan to be able to point out the faults in something. Man, this was one hell of a fault!

I am currently re-watching Season 8, (I leant it to someone and they gave it back after I had finished Season 3) and I was shocked and appalled at how un-funny this episode was! The lack of laughter, the laughter at jokes that weren't really funny, it infuriated me!

Jack and Karen didn't have that same rapport that they have had in the previous Seasons and TBH I think Malcom is just a useless plot point who has the occasional funny line linked with killing someone(or cutting off some of their tongue in this case!)

Ellen and Larry were just plain boring and the connection between Will and Grace just seemed to flop.

It seems to me that (SO FAR) this Season is preparing for its wind down before it disappears off of our screens.

XxkissessxX