Will & Grace

Swimming From Cambodia

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Nov 20, 2003 on NBC

7.9
  • My favorite part about this episode is that Nurse Carver is a Pug lover because when Karen threatened her with doing something to her Pugs well I'm a Pug lover as well. The entire episode was so funny I just laughed till I cried as usual.

And thats so funny when Karen called Nurse Carver "Sir" LOL!. The reason that this show is so well written is because the creators of this show are Gay and they put life into each episode because their is no episode without Jack or Will the gayest of the gay Now I think Leo was just being selfish when he had this obligation to return to Cambodia and he quit "Doctors Without Borders" so in real life they will not rehire you back just like that. And if Leo was bored to tears then if he decided to live a normal life like everyone else then he would not get bored and what happened to his hospital job in New York?. I'm going to give this episode two thumbs up thumb #1 for being the best comedy series ever created and thumb #2 for Nurse Carver being a Pug lover.