Will & Grace

The Accidental Tsuris

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Jan 15, 2004 on NBC

• Excellent!

Brilliant episode with three (!) amazing guest stars. John Cleese, Minnie Driver return as father and daughter to once again mix up Karen's life, and Geena Davis plays Grace's sister Janet.

I immensely enjoy the scenes with Karen, Lyle and Lorraine. John Cleese cracks me up. =D Karen seems to have found a perfect match with Lyle, who could be described as the male equivalent of Karen. Who ever said Englishmen were sexually repressed hasn't met Lyle Finster. ;-)

Geena Davis is a good a comedic actress and it's great to see more of Grace's family.

All in all an excellent episode that made me laugh out loud - a lot. =D
  • Geena Davis plays Grace's mixed-up sister, Janet Adler in a special one-off cameo. Great to see a return to her comic roots.

In this very special episode, entitled the Accidental Tsuris, we get to see a previously unshown member of Grace's family. Geena Davis plays Grace's mixed-up sister, Janet Adler in a special one-off cameo. It's great to see a return to her comic roots. Unfortunately, Janet isn't shown (so far) in the series again.