Will & Grace

The Hole Truth

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Nov 03, 2005 on NBC

• The only episode I really hated.

Many of the jokes are re-hashed or lame, to say the least. I even found some of the bits offensive, lame and insulting. That type of material, or the absence of it, was what always made this series better than the rest - they never settled for the cheap laugh. I was surprised this episode aired in mid-season - it seems more like the dregs. It's almost as if they patched it together with jokes and gags recovered from the waste basket in the writer's room. Jason Biggs couldn't be less interesting, although he certainly didn't have good material to work with. The other performances are also simply not up to the high standards we came to expect from this sassy, high-kicking series.
  • Not much is happening ...

7.6
    Well, I'm really disappointed watching this eighth season ... nothing's really happening ! First, you have that crap, about Stan being still alive, and Karen back to him ... did we really need that ?
    Then, nothing's really happening to Grace who is my favourite character. You get the impression that everything's going on around her and she's just a spectator of everybody else's life ... I can't stand it anymore !
    As for the show in general, I'm getting bored ... I don't find it as funny as it used to be and I think writers really lack inspiration ...
    I really hope it's gonna get better !