Will & Grace

The Honeymoon's Over

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Dec 05, 2002 on NBC

• Love this episode!

I loved this episode so much. It was hilarious when Jack was walking around the hallways of the apartment building by the elevator ducking and all. It was also smart how the writers used "sleep with the fishes". I thought that was amazing and it is something you have to really think about for the joke to work and the joke did work. Also, when Jack sees Will and Grace and says his name is Claude Remains. That is brillant. I love the joke when Karen is on the park bench eating ice cream. The part when she says she's with 3 Rosario's was hilarious. As Karen, not knowing and oblivious to the Rosario factor. Then, of course, I loved the scene where Karen was talking about them all being a family. I also loved when Grace and Will hugged her because I don't think that it is usually shown that Will and Karen are friends even though they aren't on screen together that much except for the season Debra was pregnant and they were kind of forced to be together. And that is great because off stage, Eric and Megan are best friends. Actually, all of Eric, Debra, Megan, and Sean are friends off stage so to see their characters care for each other was great. The most humorous part was with Jack and the Gay Mafia and the best caring part was with Karen, and Will and Grace. This episode was a great part of season 5 of Will & Grace.