Will & Grace

The Hospital Show

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Mar 28, 2000 on NBC

• A fantastic episode

One of the best of the whole series. I couldnt stop laughing.

Stan got sent to the hospital and everyone goes there to support Karen but it eventually turns into a gambling game.

ROsario thinks Grace is a murderer because she asked Stan to move a piece of furniture. Grace has a thing with needles and ROsario taunts her with her sewing needle. It was just hilarious. Will had a date with an annoying little man who for some reason followed him tot he hospital. I have no idea why he was there but whatever.

KAren breaks down and asks for pills but she takes them instead. I was cracking up. EVentually Rosario decides to make their wait more interesting by placing a bet on who Karen will crack down for. THe plot was genious and makes it even more funny because they are in a hospital. Its so wrong but so right. Karen gets wind of the bet and has some fun.

Grace is the first one in and KAren tells Grace Stan needs blood. It was great and her reaction was priceless. " A loooooong needle"lol. KAren wants Rosario to clean the hospital. KAren tells Jack he may not live which makes JAck cut up the credit cards. THat part was just great. He was hesitating to cut each one but he broke down with each one he cut. Karen makes WIll go out with that annoying man, just to play around with Will.

Theres this hilarious scene with Grace in the foreground of the scene trying to get attention from will. I was cracking up and didnt stop for a long time. IT was the best thing out of this episode. SO eventually Karen fills them in on how she knows what they did and how wrong it was. JAck steals the money. Grace catches KAren crying. It was a very nice scene, played well by Debra and Megan.

One of the best episodes the writers pushed out. I couldnt stop laughing. THis is an episode you can watch any amount of times and still laugh your butt off.
WE