Will & Grace

The Pilot (Love & Marriage)

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Sep 21, 1998 on NBC

• One of the best and funniest pilots I have ever seen for a show. Great beginning for an awesome show.

Grace has to decide whether to break up with her boyfriend Danny or go to the next step and say yes to his proposal. Her best friend Will doesn't really like Danny but doesn't want to say anything to her because he's afraid he might loose her. His rather feminine friend Jack and Grace's slightly snobish and crazy assistant Karen have also their opinions on this subject.

There is a lot I like about this episode: The story is rather good and written very carefully. The characters are already there on the screen and this is only the first episode. Not to mention that they are just hilarious. The whole idea behind this show is just unique.
    There were some very good jokes in this episode which made me laugh out loud, for example: " Blind and deaf people know you're gay Dead people know you're gay or "Because you love it. And I love you. And you love gel." and finally "Did you know I was gay when you met me? My dog knew."

All in all: great beginning and worth to be watched.