Will & Grace

Whatever Happened to Baby Gin?

Aired Monday 9:30 PM May 11, 2006 on NBC

• Will & Vince, Karen & her sister, Jack & Josh Lucas, and Grace leaving ?

Awesome ! I loved it! It was soo funny. Karen actually has a sister...and her name is Gin, lol, like a drink! Funny! She had an accident when her and Karen were playing Twister, hehe, oh wow! Gin blamed Karen for all those years, and I'm glad that they reconcile at the end!

Poor Jack. He got dubbed! Josh Lucas tried to confort him by telling him he was dubbed, lol! Ya right! That was silly.

How 'bout Will & Vince ? All seemed good, they planned to move in together, but Vince didn't think Grace would move either. I can understand Vince. He loves Will and wants him for himself. Vince's a old-fashionned gay guy, that was hilarious! At then end, Will broke up with Vince, because he put Grace first. Nooo, I want Will & Vince to be together. Then, Grace wants to leave for Rome, 'cause Leo broke up his engagement. I mean come on! Call him or somethin'. Don't do it Grace, don't leave Will when he sacrificed so much! Poor Will :( More Drama !!!!!

Great episode, I loved it! Next week: SERIES FINALE...NOOO! Don't end...............