Will & Grace

Whatever Happened to Baby Gin?

Aired Monday 9:30 PM May 11, 2006 on NBC

• Felt kind of sloppy, and un-WAG, but it's still Will & Grace, and I love it.

I don't have much to say about this episode. It wasn't as funny as others have been. But I did laugh out loud at moments. I loved the mispelling of Jack's show on the postecrs, and the second meaning the show's tagline took on.

I don't know though, winding down to the last two episodes, I expect more out of the actors/writers. They feel like they've lost their [ho]mojos for some reason. I hope some of that WAG Magic comes back next week in the series finale! *tear*

I do have to add, I hope this Will breaking up with Vince deal lasts, so as to make room for Jack and Will to FINALLY get together! :)

And do I hear a nomination for the successor to the term "jump the shark"? How about: "*blank* has 'loosened the floorboards.'" Seriously, that whole deal between Karen and her sister, and how they both loosened the floorboards.. I don't even know. But it was lame. And should have been cut out of the episode. Or rewritten.

It's still Will & Grace though. And I love it. And I can't believe there's only ONE episode left.. ever.