Wimzie's House

YTV (ended 2000)

Wimzie's House Fan Reviews (2)

6.3
  • Wimzie’s House is a great show for 2 to 13 year old kids.

Wimzie’s House is wonderful!! I’m 13 years old and still enjoy the show. As far as I know Wimzie’s House is not on anymore. I’m trying to get one of my cousins to download this show hopefully it will work. Wimzie is a very good girl who knows how to care for other people! In the middle of the episode she might get a little bit upset but that’s OK. I was upset quite a bit too when I was 4 years old. All kids are like that. Anyway I have to say that this show is excellent especially for little kids! Hope you guys get my review. Thank you.
  • Great show, love it.

I haven't seen this show in years, but what I do remember is that it was an excelent show. The writing was superb and the pupetry was amazing. Another shows of the 90's that should be put back on T.V. This show really never got the promotions it deserved. It this show had been on Nick Jr it would have been right up there with Eeureke's Castle and Allegra's Window. The characters in the show were very well formed and reviewers got a strong hold on their over all personality. Jim Henson's creations were used for many purposes in the 90's whether it was Wimzie's House or Gullah Gullah Island. Heson always put the children first and what they would think. Remember the days when networks cared about what the viewers thought of the shows? Call me crazy, but I think that was a good idea. In Canada Wimzie's House still airs on Tree-House Television. Hopefully, you Canadians will record the show since it is vanishing from the scheduling. Over all this is a great show that really should be back on T.V. I am sure with the proper promotions the show could actually have strong DVD sales. Sure they wouldn't be anything like Family Guy, but they would be enough to support for future DVDs - maybe even a season. Heck, I'd settle for a "best of" collection, but a season set would be ideal. So lets hope the networks will join forces and we will see this wonderful show on DVD again.