Wind at My Back

Pay Back

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Apr 01, 2001 on CBC

4.4
  • In this episode, Grace plots to con Van into getting the money back to repay the Easterbrooks. Van also unveils his true identity.

This last episode would have given way to a great sixth season, but unfortunately it was not to be. To my understanding, CBC stopped funding the show. I know CBC had gotten quite a bit of letters of protest to canceling the series, but in the end, it didn't really help out. It is very disappointing. I am pretty sure there was supposed to be a sixth season, but unfortunately we were left with quite the cliff hanger. The Christmas special helped a little on tying some loose ends, but did not quite do it justice in my opinion. :-(
  • Loose ends!

4.6
    The show ends with this episode!

I don't really believe this ending. It's completely out of character, to be a Sullivan show.

I don't know what he was thinking stopping this way. I'm not a huge fan, but I do like the show. But hate the way it was ended.

There are really too many loose ends. Does Grace end up with Jim Flett or will she stay alone forever.

Does Hunbert become a priest or does that kiss at the end change his opinion. I know there's a so called season 6, which I haven't seen yet. I only hope that it's better that this season's and shows final!!
BYUTV