Windfall

Money Changers

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jul 06, 2006 on NBC

• It was hard to get up and go pee during it.

I loved this episode it was incredible, I didnt think that so many things could happen in one hour but they did. First of all I think Beth should set Camron straight I mean at one point he wants a child the next he doesnt. It ticks me off! I also feel sorry for Frankie I mean shes gone through soo much with her parents and then Daminen decides to hurt her also?! Oh yea and Zoey dieing stinks I loved Zoey. I wanted them to find her soooo bad. And that russian killing her. I didnt like her to begin with so Im ready for her to get locked up.
  • A good episode, but nothing happened... Also very predictable... I can already imagine what's gonna happen with the Russian chick...

Earlier in the episode, we saw Damien break up with Frankie (not that they were togther, but nevermind) even after she was so pissed at her parents and needed support.
    So, I am 90% sure that she called the cops, said she was the Galina and confessed that she killed Zoe. I really doubt Galina is responsible for the break-ins and for Zoe's dissapearance... I also doubt Zoe is actually dead, cause if she is, the producers can just remove Sean from the show cause the money was all Zoe's. I've gotta felling she wasn't kidnapped, that she just ran away with the money... Who knows... We'll find out soon... But the show's becoming a soap opera already and I'm not liking it...
  • Nothing really Happend they have aired Better episdoes

This episdoe wasnt all that great and certianly wasnt the best also how come Kimberly is Hardly in any of the episdoes??. im not surprised that sunny got shot now the ending of this episdoe was very surprsing the russing girl killed zoe??? and she was ripping off damion and damion broke frankies heart? he must feel real stupid now i wouldent be surprised if he he begged for her back and camaraon is about to confess he loves some one else?? lots of twists and turns in this series.
  • Not bad. This show hasn\'t been good in a while, but it\'s getting better now.

Not bad. This show hasn\'t been good in a while, but it\'s getting better now. The middle portions of this episode, like ts predecessors, are not that much fun to watch, but, at the very least, most of the main characters had developments. The show has also started using emotional pulls, and it is concluding some of its storylines.

Windfall is not a great show, it really is more of a summer distraction. While this episode was better (particularly at the end), it is most certainly not great television. Its biggest flaw: Too many storylines for a one hour episode length. We hardly even see Kimberly or Maggie anymore, and their spontaneous dissapearances haven\'t even given a fair minimum of time to the others.

Please get better, Windfall. You\'re doing OK, but you\'re one of very few dramas out there this summer, and I could use a better one than this.
  • Yet another cliffhanger episode with nothing happening before it.

After watching this episode, I've finally learned that the writers have a rather simple form from which they craft each episode.

They open each episode by telling the audience that what we thought was the worst that could happen following the previous episode's cliffhanger, in fact, did not happen. Rather, what happened was something less worse. Case in point--we all thought that Frankie was shot. It turned out to be Sonny.

This episode ended with Galina being arrested for involvement in Zoe's murder. I'm willing to guess that this little problem will be tied up quickly next week. I bet that she has a lock solid alibi who told her that she was getting a manicure or facial or something at the time the alleged murder took place.

More on Zoe's "death." I don't think there's anyone who think that Zoe is dead. It will probably turn up that she is being held for ransom.

My other problem with this episode is this--what does Peter need this other guy's help with in opening a bike shop? With all his new found money, Peter should be able to open up a new business without a hitch, unless he is hiding something.