Windfall

Priceless

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Aug 31, 2006 on NBC

• I think that this was one of the best episodes yet!!!!

Ok, i think that WINDFALL did not deserve to be "cancelled". I think that they should bring WINFALL back for another season, because this episode rocked. It left tons of unanswered questions. I mean who were the people who kidnapped Frankie. Just as she was about to tell Damian that she would marry him, she gets kidnapped! That is a great cliffhanger. It will make the viewers want more. Also, Peter decides that Nina really loves Cameron so he decides to let her be with him. Once she realizes that she loves and wants to be with Cameron she walks and sees that he is with Beth. Beth on the other hand just adopted a baby!! That is SO great. I wish they would bring WINDFALL back because the new season would really start off with a bang.
  • Series finale, or is it?

Well, this summer filler for NBC has finally ended its run. Or has it? It's up in the air right now whether this show will be picked up again. Currently, NBC is saying that this episode was the series finale so we'll go with that. However, there were plenty of plots that remained open and if the show were to be renewed, we could finally see how some plot lines play out.

What happened to Frankie? Yes, she was kidnapped by people in black clothes (how cliche) and black masks and thrown into a dark van. Who were they? Your guess is as good as mine.

I'm glad that Peter let his whore of a wife go. She deserves that scumbag Cameron. My guess is that Peter and Sonny will hook up.

Finally, as this review does not deserve to be long, how stupid is it to throw about $9M from a helicopter into a crowded street.