Windfall

White Knights

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jul 13, 2006 on NBC

• Windfall is losing it's pizazz!

6.8
    This show is losing steam fast. They had so many interesting storylines to start with. They resolved them too soon. They should have made us wonder what happened to Zoe longer. They should have let us wait and guess who was robbing the lottery winners a longer as well. The one storyline that they have chose to drag out is the Cameron/Nina/Peter love triangle which I could happily live without. I don't think the writer's even know what they want to do with Damien's wife. One week she is good, the next week...bad. It goes back and forth each week. Make up your minds.

This episode had the stuff that filler episodes are made of. Frankie got a bodyguard. The lawyer is trying to swindle Sean. Maggie bought a restaraunt. Nothing exciting.
    I hope the writers can write this show out of this limbo that they have it in, or I won't be the only fan who is losing interest.
  • Great.

I really liked this episode Im happy that Sean and Tally got close because Sean loved Zoey sooo much and that’s sorta all he has left of her. Anyway I thought it was pretty sad when Damien came in and found the ring, Grant it I never liked the Russian I new she wasn’t as stupid as she was acting but still She wanted that ring soo bad and she was sooo happy when she got I don’t know something made me feel bad, I also fell sorry for Beth, It was so mean of Carmon to do that to her anyway that’s pretty much it.
  • Sean and Tally form an intimate relationship; Peter tries to regain the loyalty of his friends at the bike company; Cameron confesses to having an affair; Frankie gets a oddball bodyboard; Damien initiates a divorce with Galina.

I love how Sean is irresistable to all the women (well, at least to Zoe and Tally). He's definitely the one getting all the action (besides Cameron). But on a related, Cameron is exactly the kind of person to make a relationship unbearable in order to make Beth do the dirty work in deciding for their marriage to end.

And what's happened to Kimberly? Or is she just staying out of trouble at the hotel?

Maggie(the ex-nurse) has a character that's so uncompelling. You know that deep inside she's dying to be with someone with more ambition (hence buying the restaurant for her new beau) but she's too goddamn passive aggressive.

It was nice that Sunny became an investor for Peter's bike company but in that whole scene where she confronted him about not revealing she was the "mystery investor" - why was I expecting them to kiss?! I smell trouble!

In conclusion, this has been an episode I was waiting for, where some of the show's victims start standing up for themselves:

Frankie - kicking Damien to the curb after he picked Galina over her, and getting "tougher" with the help of her bodyguard.

Beth - walking out of Cameron's car after she realizes he is still in love with Nina. Since this show is largely a soap opera, I can see them making her pregnant just to shake her resolve.
  • A great title to a solid episode.

A white knight is a business term that refers to someone who saves something else from an otherwise "bad" situation. In this episode, the main "White Knight" turned out to be Sunny, the secret investor, who saved all of the jobs of those people whom Peter was going to fire/lay-off. My only problem with this is--why does Peter need an investor? Am I missing something? He surely has enough cash to save the business on his own.

Could the title of the episode also mean that Tally is also a savior for Sean? Afterall, Sean lost his brand new love and now that she is dead, he is falling for her sister. Or, is he playing with her head because she has his lottery winnings?

Moving on to Maggie. Of all the characters, she seems to be the most lax about spending her money. First, she buys a brand new, very expensive Mercedes, and now she buys a restaurant so that the waiter she met in last week's episode could cook there. Is Maggie Doug's white knight? I don't get her trust in him already.

Now on to Beth and Cameron--Cameron is a sleaze ball. I'm glad that he confessed to Beth that he slept with a grad student in Italy and I'm glad that Beth told Cameron that she knew he had feelings for Nina. Good for her for walking on him.
  • very Intresting episdoe

This was a Good episdoe im not surprised that dameion came running Back to franky. I was very surprised that the russion girl was innocent i guess things are not always what they apear. the fact that sean and tally hooked up didnt surprise me either now its the next episdoe that ahs my internet it seems like zoe isnt dead after all it did prove that the russin girl is innocent how very intresting and what happend to kimberly!!? i dont see her anymore