Wings

The Puppetmaster

Aired Thursday 9:30 PM Sep 28, 1990 on NBC

• So funny, a wings MUST SEE!!!

This is by far one of the best episodes of Wings, the perfect way to start out the season. The episode starts out average and then hilarious moments pile on one after the other! The surprising twist at the end makes this an episode you'll want to watch over and over again! This is such an excellent episode because they keep you laughing your head off until the credits come up. I thought I was going to fall out of my chair I was laughing so hard when Joe tripped over the seats. The episode also finishes up with a nice solo by Lowell on the walkie-talkie! This was an awesome episode and I loved every minuet of it. This is by far a "wings" MUST SEE!
  • One of the all-time great episodes!

This has to be one the 10 best episodes of Wings. The plot is great, and while corny at times, the acting is good. Throw in a twist that you never saw coming, and you've got yourself one very good sitcom episode. This episode is a perfect example of what makes the show so darn funny to begin with. Once you get past the fact that everyone is dressed in "turn of the nineties" clothing and hairstyles, these early season episodes are good. If only Antonio had made it onto the show a few seasons earlier, the episode would be perfect.