Winx Club Forums

Sunday 1:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Winx Club FAQ

witchbabe

[21]Apr 7, 2007
    • level: 12
    thanks again
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Artistia

[22]Apr 7, 2007
    I have a question because right now my mind is going through a major brain fart. how old is Bloom and exactly how many years has it been since Sparks was KOed? or should I ask how old was she when it was destroyed?

Zareeny

[23]Apr 7, 2007
    • level: 1

Artistia wrote:
    I have a question because right now my mind is going through a major brain fart. how old is Bloom and exactly how many years has it been since Sparks was KOed? or should I ask how old was she when it was destroyed?

Hey, I think Bloom is 17.. there's an episode in season 3 where Icy frees Baltor and she asks him how long she's been in the Omega dimension for and he says 17 years.. So Sparx would've beed ndestroyed 17 years ago!!

witchbabe

[24]Apr 8, 2007
    yeh Bloom is about 17/18. remember Bloom was alive on Sparx for a bit which i'm guessing is less than a year but at least 6 months so she will be between 17 and 18

Artistia

[25]Apr 8, 2007
    witchbabe wrote:
    yeh Bloom is about 17/18. remember Bloom was alive on Sparx for a bit which i'm guessing is less than a year but at least 6 months so she will be between 17 and 18

Thanks a bunch. I've been writing a fanfiction for a friend of my who doesn't exactly like Winx Club that much so I like to mess with her head

superstar1986

[26]Apr 8, 2007
    • level: 10
    is there gonna be a season 4 because people said they saw pictures on the internet? cause if there is a season 4 i would like to see these pics myself.

angelgrl31392

[27]Apr 10, 2007
    • level: 5
     I heard that there is going to be a movie instead of season 4. The preview is on the internet. I don't know if I am allowed to say this but it is on youtube.
    I also have a question... why didn't the girls that didn't get their Enchantix yet just use their charmix? It's like the charmix is used for one season and then it's gone. Wouldn't it be more powerful than regular winx alone?

Artistia

[28]Apr 10, 2007
    angelgrl31392 wrote:
     I heard that there is going to be a movie instead of season 4. The preview is on the internet. I don't know if I am allowed to say this but it is on youtube.
    I also have a question... why didn't the girls that didn't get their Enchantix yet just use their charmix? It's like the charmix is used for one season and then it's gone. Wouldn't it be more powerful than regular winx alone?

I don't know if this answers your question but enchantix and charmix are just growth stages of a fairy. In the show, the creators focus on a fairy achieving the growth phase that is desired for that season. The charmix were needed to complete season 2. With enchantix there is no need for them so for the fairies that don't have enchantix, they just have their regulars outfits to show that they haven't finished growing. Hope that helps

witchbabe

[29]Apr 10, 2007

angelgrl31392 wrote:

yeh we've known about the movie for a while. there might possibly be a season 4 afterwards cos i doubt an hour and a half movie will cover their senior year but no one is certain. if they do bring back a season 4 i hope they go back to the old animation. i don't mind it in the movie but the seasons should stick with 2D. i just wouldn't be able to get used to the seasons in 3D. it would really get on my nerves. and god know's why thw writers didn't bring back the Charmix. the clever thing to do would be for the them to use it before they got their Enchantix but we all knew the Charmix was down the toilet as soon as we saw the Enchantix pics before season 3 started

humbu111

[30]Apr 11, 2007
    • level: 14
    witchbabe wrote:

angelgrl31392 wrote:

yeh we've known about the movie for a while. there might possibly be a season 4 afterwards cos i doubt an hour and a half movie will cover their senior year but no one is certain. if they do bring back a season 4 i hope they go back to the old animation. i don't mind it in the movie but the seasons should stick with 2D. i just wouldn't be able to get used to the seasons in 3D. it would really get on my nerves. and god know's why thw writers didn't bring back the Charmix. the clever thing to do would be for the them to use it before they got their Enchantix but we all knew the Charmix was down the toilet as soon as we saw the Enchantix pics before season 3 started

thats true

angelgrl31392

[31]Apr 11, 2007
    thanks... dat makes sense. I have one more question... is Flora a princess??? because on one of the other winx club sites... there was a chat with Tecna and she said she was a princess (didnt knw dat) so is Flora one too???

witchbabe

[32]Apr 11, 2007
    no Flora is not a princess. neither is Tecna or Musa. no matter what people say or what it said in the 3rd episode of season 1 of the 4kids version, Musa is not a princess. 4kids made a mistake

Artistia

[33]Apr 11, 2007
    yeah, didn't it say in the 2nd season that her dad was a prince but that he turned down his throne for music. that would still make her have "royal" blood, but not legally a princess. typical 4kids error but understandable.

witchbabe

[34]Apr 11, 2007
    yeh they kinda cleared up their mistake in season 2 but people are still under the impression that she is a princess when she technically isn't

superstar1986

[35]Apr 11, 2007
    • level: 10
    Artistia wrote:
    yeah, didn't it say in the 2nd season that her dad was a prince but that he turned down his throne for music. that would still make her have "royal" blood, but not legally a princess. typical 4kids error but understandable.

at least 4kids made sense of that because it didnt make any sense for daphne to be bloom's gaurdian yet daphne's name was on Bloom's medallion in the second season.

Anyway, what i would like to know is: Are the episode names already determined before the season starts? cause i notice the tv guide sometimes doesnt have the name of the new episode early in the week and someone always puts the episode name here. i usually dont see the name of the episode until late thursday or early morning friday.

Maron-chan

[36]Apr 12, 2007
    • level: 18

superstar1986 wrote:
    Artistia wrote:
    at least 4kids made sense of that because it didnt make any sense for daphne to be bloom's gaurdian yet daphne's name was on Bloom's medallion in the second season. Anyway, what i would like to know is: Are the episode names already determined before the season starts? cause i notice the tv guide sometimes doesnt have the name of the new episode early in the week and someone always puts the episode name here. i usually dont see the name of the episode until late thursday or early morning friday.

No, I'm pretty sure that the titles are picked during the season, there have been fake lists of titles that made a lot of misunderstanding and chaos in forums. But I think that the title is being picked at least a month before the episode airs, they just don't release it (an exception right now is LOST; we know the title for the episode that airs on 23 of May ). Hope that helps.

Dee9999

[37]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 8
    so can someone pls tell me straight if there is or isn't gonna be a season 4? if there isn't i'm honestly gonna be heartbroken!

witchbabe

[38]Apr 15, 2007
    i'm sorry but no one seems to know the answer to that. the movie is covering Bloom's past so i doubt they will include all of their senior year in that so it's possible that there will be a season 4 for their senior year. the movie might end their junior year and then a season 4 will finish off with their senior year. if there is a season 4, i very much doubt that there will be a season 5. but i don't think anyone can give you a straight answer sorry.

kkwojo

[39]Apr 15, 2007

Hi I have a question. Does anyone know where i can watch the first season online?

witchbabe

[40]Apr 16, 2007
    yeh but i can't tell you on here because we're not allowed to