Winx Club Forums

Sunday 1:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Winx Club FAQ

superstar1986

[41]Apr 16, 2007
    • level: 10
    witchbabe wrote:
    i'm sorry but no one seems to know the answer to that. the movie is covering Bloom's past so i doubt they will include all of their senior year in that so it's possible that there will be a season 4 for their senior year. the movie might end their junior year and then a season 4 will finish off with their senior year. if there is a season 4, i very much doubt that there will be a season 5. but i don't think anyone can give you a straight answer sorry.

would the people that work at rainbow know if they got approved for two or four more seasons? would 4kids know? because if u can get the answer from 4kids enterntainment then u know italy is gonna go through with it too
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kkwojo

[42]Apr 18, 2007
    • level: 5
    wow that would be awesome.

witchbabe

[43]Apr 19, 2007
    • level: 12
    right this isn't a question as such it's more of an answer to an on-going question. many people are wondering why it's Baltor in the 4kids version and Valtor in the original Rainbow version. well technically it isn't. in Spanish, V's are pronounced B's and i think that might be the case for Italian aswell. if you listen carefully on Italian clips, i think they are actually saying Baltor but when we see it written down, for example here: http://www.winxclub.com/preview_en.php?lingua=en, it is spelt Valtor. if one of us writes it down, we automatically write Baltor cos that is how we hear it, but it is actually spelt Valtor and that's why his symbol that appears on people when he corrupts them, looks like a V. i figured this out a while ago but i've only just remembered to put it here. hope this clears it up for other people aswell

kkwojo

[44]Apr 20, 2007
    Oh well that explains alot.

Artistia

[45]Apr 20, 2007
    I have another question. I was on the winx club website and i switched it to Italian because they have more info. and i looked and it said that Solaria was in the center of the magical universe or something like that. i guess it would explain why Stella acts the way she does, being the center of the universe, but does anyone know if it is mentioned on the show or if it's true?

witchbabe

[46]Apr 21, 2007
    well in the 2nd episode of season 3, where Stella and Bloom go to Solaria and that little room thing, on the globe thing that shows Bloom about her parents and Sparx, Solaria was pretty big and in the center. i've seen it on the Italian site aswell. here's a link to it: http://www.winxclub.com/planetario.php?lingua=it

Maron-chan

[47]Apr 21, 2007
    • level: 18
    that might be true, though I always thought that Eraklyon was like a really really big much of a deal, since the way Sky's parents act, Diaspro acts and the fact that Sky has a squire (Brandon) as his bodyguard (?) at school, I mean, you don't see Stella having a servant (although that would make sense, if she had ) or female squire or somehting at Alfea... i don't know exatcly why, but Eraklyon seems to me like the centre of the universe, but Solaria's big too... I think they might be equal and bigger than all the others, 'cause they're the only ones where royal doublecrossing is showed.

witchbabe

[48]Apr 21, 2007
    Stella probably has some sort of squire or whatever a female version of that is, but she doesn't stay at Alfea with her. Brandon just happens to be the same age as Sky, be his best friend and also wants to learn at Redfountain. Stella's might be older and therefore can't go to Alfea or Stella doesn't think she needs one

kkwojo

[49]Apr 21, 2007
    It would make sience that solaria is at the center of the magic universe cuz its like the sun in our world.

superstar1986

[50]Apr 21, 2007
    witchbabe wrote:
    Stella probably has some sort of squire or whatever a female version of that is, but she doesn't stay at Alfea with her. Brandon just happens to be the same age as Sky, be his best friend and also wants to learn at Redfountain. Stella's might be older and therefore can't go to Alfea or Stella doesn't think she needs one

thats true about that whole stella thing cause they way that that girl can handle her powers...oh trust me she doesnt need a female squire?

Also, Mirta started out the same year as the winx girl so since Mirta has fairy wings and its her second year at alfea as a transfer so shouldnt she just have a charmix mode or something? or does she gotta do through it step by step like how the winx girls had to connect to their winx, get their charmix and now achieve an enchantix

witchbabe

[51]Apr 22, 2007
    i think Mirta may only be at possibly Charmix stage cos she is abit further behind everyone else. i very much doubt she will receive her Enchantix this year but she was probably held back a year so she could start learning from the start

winxclub_roxs

[52]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 3
    I'm new but anyway i have a question, does anyone know if there is going to be a season 4 of the Winx Club?

winxclub_roxs

[53]Apr 22, 2007
    I also have another question how do u change the picture that is untop of your username cuz i dont know how and i want to take the picture i have now of!

Maron-chan

[54]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 18

no one knows if there will be a season 4, could go either way, 'cause, since there's a movie, there may be no sequels, but on the other hand, it's doubtful that and hour and a hlaf will cover their senior year, so no one knows. there have been mysterious pics that someone has seen apparently from season 4, but they may be fakes. I personally have seen one I believe to be fake, but I don't know.

as for the avatar, it's off topic, but click on "prefs" at the upper-right corner, a window will pop up, and the first page you see is where you choose an icon, upload avatar from an URL or from your computer.

hope I helped...

witchbabe

[55]Apr 22, 2007

winxclub_roxs wrote:
    I'm new but anyway i have a question, does anyone know if there is going to be a season 4 of the Winx Club?

welcome to the forums! i answered the season 4 question previously. if you go to the top of this page look at what superstar quoted i said 

winxclub_roxs

[56]Apr 22, 2007
    Thaxs 4 both of ur help!!!=)

kkwojo

[57]Apr 22, 2007
    Does anyone know where i can see more pics from the movie?

witchbabe

[58]Apr 23, 2007
    besides the ones in the actual Moive Pics thread, no i don't think so sorry

kkwojo

[59]Apr 23, 2007
    witchbabe wrote:
    besides the ones in the actual Moive Pics thread, no i don't think so sorry

Man that sucks i wanna see stella!

superstar1986

[60]Apr 24, 2007
    Maron-chan wrote:

no one knows if there will be a season 4, could go either way, 'cause, since there's a movie, there may be no sequels, but on the other hand, it's doubtful that and hour and a hlaf will cover their senior year, so no one knows. there have been mysterious pics that someone has seen apparently from season 4, but they may be fakes. I personally have seen one I believe to be fake, but I don't know.

as for the avatar, it's off topic, but click on "prefs" at the upper-right corner, a window will pop up, and the first page you see is where you choose an icon, upload avatar from an URL or from your computer.

hope I helped...

oh trust me dear. i know they r fake!