TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Winx Club Forums

Sunday 1:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Winx Club FAQ

kkwojo

[61]Apr 25, 2007
    • level: 5
    superstar1986 wrote:
    Maron-chan wrote:

no one knows if there will be a season 4, could go either way, 'cause, since there's a movie, there may be no sequels, but on the other hand, it's doubtful that and hour and a hlaf will cover their senior year, so no one knows. there have been mysterious pics that someone has seen apparently from season 4, but they may be fakes. I personally have seen one I believe to be fake, but I don't know.

as for the avatar, it's off topic, but click on "prefs" at the upper-right corner, a window will pop up, and the first page you see is where you choose an icon, upload avatar from an URL or from your computer.

hope I helped...

oh trust me dear. i know they r fake!

Well i'm pretty sure it is but they might make 2 more seasons after the movie but even if they do it hasn't been started yet.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

witchbabe

[62]Apr 26, 2007
    • level: 12
    if they do carry Winx Club on after the movie then i doubt they will make 2 more seasons. they would probably just make one more

superstar1986

[63]Apr 28, 2007
    • level: 10
    This question is for Terra: r we allowed to put a topic thread w/ season 3 goofs? and r we allowed to put the goofs under the trivia section of the episode summary for whichever episode aired the goof? I will be waiting for that answer from YOU Terra since u r the forum editor and i cant necessarily go on everybody elses information

superstar1986

[64]Apr 28, 2007
    For everybody else, is the magical moments thing gonna be for the entire month of May and then the rest of the new episodes will come in june just like how they did the winx club best moments something something for the month of decemeber.

4kids sure is slow

witchbabe

[65]Apr 28, 2007
    i haven't got a clue. and you're probably better PMing Terra and asking her that cos she might not see it
    Edited on 04/28/2007 7:48am

Maron-chan

[66]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 18

does anybody know if all humans that live in the universe except Earth are magical beings? there have been differences in 4kids version, like in 102: when Bloom tells Faragonda she's not from Vallisto or wherever Velinda or Belinda was (she pretended to be her) and Faragonda said (beofre she found out about Earth) that she must be a magical being otherwise she couldn't have made it through the magical barrier that surrounds Alfea, but a bit before that when the girls were in Magix Stella said that everyone here knows magic.

ok those were just examples (there are more but they were the first ones I thought of), but think about it, if every girl was a witch or fairy, magic schools would be crowded, and every fairy we've seen has been royal! with guys it's probably different, but for girls... and we haven't seen any, for example, Stella's royal servant using magic to scrub the floors or something. Then again Musa got her hair spelled (that's spell, not cut and dye), so the speller must've had powers, unless she did it herself. plus, she's originally not a princess, neither is Tecna (I think, I dunno about Flora), but then again in 101 Stella said that all fairies in Alfea were either princesses or pixies (a big goof, I think) or something else, so how could the non-princesses get accepted?

there's just so much for each way, so my question is: doess everyone have powers or at least is a magical being?

witchbabe

[67]Apr 30, 2007
    in the particular dimension they are in, everyone is a magical being, which doesn't neccesarily mean they have powers, cos the boys don't, but they are magical beings. i think all females have powers but not all of them may go to learn more stuff at a place like Alfea and there are probably loads of different schools but Alfea is just the best.

superstar1986

[68]May 1, 2007

actually i think stella said some girls are princesses from other realms. also in the italian version musa isnt a princess but in this version the only princesses out of the girls are musa, stella, bloom and layla

Also, i think for this cartoon i guess that everybody has magic cause remember in the second season when the little kids could see the pixies and the animals could sense the pixies but the adults couldnt see them. i guess its trying to imply that everybody has magic in them but i guess as they grow older they dont believe it. Is that what ur trying to ask maron-chan

Edited on 04/30/2007 11:20pm

witchbabe

[69]May 1, 2007
    but 4kids managed to clear up that Musa being a princess problem in 'Magic In My Heart' in season 2. they said that her father rejected his royalty, so therefore she would have been a princess, but because her father abdicated from being royal she isn't

superstar1986

[70]May 1, 2007
    oh i forgot about that. but even if he did reject his royalty he is still technically considered royalty through blood.

Maron-chan

[71]May 1, 2007
    superstar1986 wrote:

actually i think stella said some girls are princesses from other realms. also in the italian version musa isnt a princess but in this version the only princesses out of the girls are musa, stella, bloom and layla

Also, i think for this cartoon i guess that everybody has magic cause remember in the second season when the little kids could see the pixies and the animals could sense the pixies but the adults couldnt see them. i guess its trying to imply that everybody has magic in them but i guess as they grow older they dont believe it. Is that what ur trying to ask Maron-chan

well, I kinda understand about the magic in kids and everybody thing, but what Im trying to figure out is if everybody in all magical realms has magical powers, I'm not talking about guys right now though in 102 there was a guy in Magix (hairstyle the similar to Riven's) who cast a spell on a couple of cars (or whatever they are called in Magical realms) so they would move a bit and he'd get a free spot for parking. but anyway, I don't understand, is any women in the world able to cast a spell or control something (like music, plants, fire, ice, water, sunlight, etc stuff like that.) which would mean they're fairies, or is there a limit on ow many girls can do that and all of the royal girls become fairies and then if there are any free spots some regular girls with high potential can become fairies, or something like that 'cause I'm not sure every girl has powers. and I also wonder about that thing Faragonda said, now I thought that it might be a 4kids goof, but I just watched the Rai 102 and faragonda says the same: "she must be a magical creature / being or else the barrier would've kept her out!" what does that mean? she didn't know about earth then... oh, no, wait, in Rai she did.. I'm confused

btw, yay, my 1000th post!!!!

Edited on 05/01/2007 1:58am

witchbabe

[72]May 1, 2007
    i think because Faragonda had just found out she came from Earth, so she was saying she must be magical because if she was a normal Earth girl, she wouldn't have been able to get through the barrier. i think all girls from the dimension Magix, Solaria, Sparx, Eraklyon and so on all have magic powers. throughout the series it has been known as the Magical Dimension, so everyone is magical. Earth is in a different dimension along with Mars, Venus Jupiter and so on and therefore people don't have powers.

Maron-chan

[73]May 1, 2007

witchbabe wrote:
    i think because Faragonda had just found out she came from Earth, so she was saying she must be magical because if she was a normal Earth girl, she wouldn't have been able to get through the barrier. i think all girls from the dimension Magix, Solaria, Sparx, Eraklyon and so on all have magic powers. throughout the series it has been known as the Magical Dimension, so everyone is magical. Earth is in a different dimension along with Mars, Venus Jupiter and so on and therefore people don't have powers.

well I guess it is a 4kids goof, 'cause in Rai Faragonda said that after she found out about Earth but in 4kids she said it before... but about that dimension thing it's not quite right because in both versions Griselda said that she thought all magical beings had left (or died, you know, extinct) Earth and no fairies were left there, and that means that sometime ago there WERE magical beings and fairies on Earth, so that theory might not be exatcly correct, but then again, there is no living possible on other Sun-surrounding planets, so we might just establish that people wouldn't have powers if any were there. btw, have you heard about the new planet discovered in another galactic or somewhere that has a possibility of living creatures living on it?

superstar1986

[74]May 1, 2007
    yep and i dont plan on visiting it and living on it in the future

Maron-chan

[75]May 1, 2007

oh, and also in 102 Rai Griselda said that Alfea would be their homes for the next 5 years. That means they not only have senior year but one year after that :not sure: I think. or it might be a goof, but it's Rai and Rai don't usually make mistakes, do they? If it was 4kids, I'd understand that it's totally not the truth and rubbish, but it's Rai! Maybe that means that (maybe!) the movie will cover their 4th year (which is pretty doubtful, but still!) and then the 4th season comes after that and it covers the fifth one! I'm confused again... and I have a feeling there was something else I wanted to post as a confusing thing ofr me, but I can't remember what it was, maybe later I will!

oh, I remembered what I wanted to ask. Where is Gardenia? In US, England, Italy or somewhere else? It kinda seems like it might be in US, but would Italians create something that'd kinda be in US?

Edited on 05/01/2007 10:02am

superstar1986

[76]May 1, 2007
    witchbabe wrote:

I never looked at it that way but u know...i know this is just a cartoon but what if there was a dimension w/ fairies.i sound so dumb right now but its just a theory. i know on "ripleys believe it or not", a show from a long time ago, i think they had a guy who can levitate or something like that. so im wondering if in this day and age would there be another world where people r doing magic.

superstar1986

[77]May 1, 2007

Maron-chan wrote:
    oh, and also in 102 Rai Griselda said that Alfea would be their homes for the next 5 years. That means they not only have senior year but one year after that :not sure: I think. or it might be a goof, but it's Rai and Rai don't usually make mistakes, do they? If it was 4kids, I'd understand that it's totally not the truth and rubbish, but it's Rai! Maybe that means that (maybe!) the movie will cover their 4th year (which is pretty doubtful, but still!) and then the 4th season comes after that and it covers the fifth one! I'm confused again... and I have a feeling there was something else I wanted to post as a confusing thing ofr me, but I can't remember what it was, maybe later I will!

good theory and trust me if they r the origional carriers of winx club then its obviously true then but i doubt whether the rainbow company signed a 5 year contract w/ 4kids

Edited on 05/01/2007 9:18am

Maron-chan

[78]May 1, 2007
    superstar1986 wrote:

Maron-chan wrote:

good theory and trust me if they r the origional carriers of winx club then its obviously true then but i doubt whether the rainbow company signed a 5 year contract w/ 4kids

maybe originally they did, but then discovered that 4kids just ruins the show (which I soo do not agree! )and changed it to three years plus a movie (or without the movie, but I really hope with). Or maybe it's that with something else. the same 3 year contract, but the animators make two different endings for season 3 or the movie if it covers their senior year. you see, maybe Rai don't want to work with 4kids anymore and it never said in 4kids that they would have 5 years at Alfea, so they make an ending where everything resolves (the movie will cover up the origin thing so they won't have to worry about that) and everyones happy, and that's the end of the series, but Rai (italian) do another season where the Trix get beaten up again (probably with a guy their terrible taste in men (italian watchers know what I'm talking about) chose to be the next supervillain) and Layla and Nabu have problems with their wedding planning (not a spoiler, 'cause he is her fiancee even if she's never met him) and Brandon gets seriously injured or something and another exctiting season goes on (with Tecna hopefully spelling her hair to be like what she ahs in her Enchantix and Bloom maybe cutting hers). Man, I'm so full of my imagination and so crazy with these theories!

anywya, what my point is (I think), is that maybe Rai make another season when 4kids don't. that sounds really crazy and I don't know what came over me, this is a crazy day...

witchbabe

[79]May 1, 2007
    i understand the whole other dimensions things but mayb it's just me but i get the feeling you don't understand it any better so i guess i'm not very good at explaining so never mind. maybe in Italy they go to highschool for 5 years but i don't know. or maybe it was a goof in the original. it is possible. sometimes because 4kids makes so many goofs we don't realise that sometimes the RAI version does

superstar1986

[80]May 1, 2007
    i know what u talking bout but i was just thinking about something else