Winx Club Forums

Sunday 1:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Winx Club FAQ

kkwojo

[101]May 8, 2007
    • level: 5
    Exactly.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

witchbabe

[102]May 8, 2007
    • level: 12
    Don't be thinking us Brits are snobbish. Yes the Queen has a posh accent, and so do many southern Brits, and when people mimick a British accent they do make it posh, but most of us have no where near a posh accent. I don't. I have a slightly more posh voice than some of my friends cos I was born down near London and then I moved up north when I was little but mine has nearly faded now

LadyMalfoy

[103]May 9, 2007
    • level: 3
    Yeah, I got it Frogsinmywine.  Thanks!

frogsinmywine

[104]May 9, 2007

Has the site been working for you?

It keeps going so slowly for me and if I do manage to get a video up, it will eventually just time out.

superstar1986

[105]May 10, 2007
    • level: 10
    witchbabe wrote:
    Don't be thinking us Brits are snobbish. Yes the Queen has a posh accent, and so do many southern Brits, and when people mimick a British accent they do make it posh, but most of us have no where near a posh accent. I don't. I have a slightly more posh voice than some of my friends cos I was born down near London and then I moved up north when I was little but mine has nearly faded now

no offense but honestly, i really thought the Brits were snobbish cause when my uncle came to the US to come visit, he sounded snobbish as ever.

witchbabe

[106]May 10, 2007
    That will be because he's from the south of England. Everyone else isn't

superstar1986

[107]May 13, 2007
    • level: 10
    I know this is not winx club related but where can i watch these WITCH videos, not all of them but some of them. And I DONT CARE whether this post gets deleted or not

little_magelly

[108]May 29, 2007
    • level: 23
    This is kinda a video game question, but does anyone know if they are making a sequel to the Winx club pc game? it was awesome..

MaidenRaven

[109]May 31, 2007
    • level: 9
    Hi All   Does anyone know if there is a soundtrack for Winx Club?  Or where I could find the songs?  Looking for "Magic In My Heart" specifically...  Pls & Thx!

Maron-chan

[110]May 31, 2007
    • level: 18

MaidenRaven wrote:
    Hi All   Does anyone know if there is a soundtrack for Winx Club?  Or where I could find the songs?  Looking for "Magic In My Heart" specifically...  Pls & Thx!

first of all, wecome to the forums! second, I don't know if there's a soundtrack, but I know that you can find some of the songs in dc++ or esnips.com , but I've looked everywhere I can possibly imagine for "Magic In My Heart" (my fave Winx song) and haven't found it. you can find almost all the Rai and Italian songs on esnips.com

MaidenRaven

[111]May 31, 2007
    Thanks

MuSiCrOxZ

[112]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 1
    witchbabe wrote:

i'm agree wiv u coz im come from Bolton up north n i dont have a posh accent but mi family from down south have the posh accents in the world

Chocolatier

[113]Jun 1, 2007
    is that all the episodes for season 3...is the finale the omega mission, cos if it is there are less eps in the 3rd season than the previous 2.

witchbabe

[114]Jun 2, 2007

MuSiCrOxZ wrote:
    witchbabe wrote:
    i'm agree wiv u coz im come from Bolton up north n i dont have a posh accent but mi family from down south have the posh accents in the world

Cool! I live in Chorley which isn't too far from Bolton. Welcome to the forum btw. But just abit of advice, it's better if you don't speak in text talk because some people here are from different countries in Europe and so on, so they may not understand what you said.

Chocolatier wrote:
    is that all the episodes for season 3...is the finale the omega mission, cos if it is there are less eps in the 3rd season than the previous 2.

No, they are just stopping airing Season 3 episodes for awhile. Season 3 episodes should be back around the end of June or start of July. They showed the Most Magical Moments from Season 1 during May and now they are on to Season 2's Most Magical Moments. So we've just got to be patient

MaidenRaven

[115]Jun 2, 2007
    Hi All   Just wondering...  Does anyone know where I can find pics of the schools?  Or a map that shows where they all are?  My daughter is doing a media project at school and obviously chose this one... lol  Thanks in advance for any help you have...

frogsinmywine

[116]Jun 2, 2007
    Anybody know what happened to winx-club.de ?

witchbabe

[117]Jun 3, 2007

MaidenRaven wrote:
    Hi All Just wondering... Does anyone know where I can find pics of the schools? Or a map that shows where they all are? My daughter is doing a media project at school and obviously chose this one... lol Thanks in advance for any help you have...

Well here's a couple:

And I found those by typing in Alfea on the Google Image Search. There might be some more but I just got these two 

flora56

[119]Jun 11, 2007
    • level: 1
    i know! www.winxclub.us

MaidenRaven

[120]Jun 13, 2007
    Does anyone know the title of Episode 18 (70)? The 4kids version...Please and thanks