TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Winx Club Forums

Sunday 1:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Winx Club FAQ

lebang1

[121]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 5
    If anyone is interesting: Winx club ep. 18 is out -aired in canada, you can find ep. on veoh.com
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

music-river

[122]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 2

hey!

Just wanted to know, is anything going to happen between Riven and Musa?? I know all that happens in season 2 but in the other seasons?? anyone know?

BTW, apparently there's going to be 5 seasons. 4 for sure anyway

witchbabe

[124]Jun 17, 2007
    • level: 12
    music-river wrote:

hey!

Just wanted to know, is anything going to happen between Riven and Musa?? I know all that happens in season 2 but in the other seasons?? anyone know?

BTW, apparently there's going to be 5 seasons. 4 for sure anyway

No one can say on this thread because it would be classed as a spoiler and this isn't a spoiler thread. You could always PM someone and ask. If you want to know what will happen between them let me know and I will tell you

music-river

[125]Jun 20, 2007

UMMM well I live in France so I'm guessing that ur PM is like our MSN but anyway don't have it.

Also, at the beginning of the winx in French, Ms.Faragonda states that Alfea will be their homes for five years. Hint Five seasons.

Maron-chan

[126]Jun 20, 2007
    • level: 18
    music-river wrote:

UMMM well I live in France so I'm guessing that ur PM is like our MSN but anyway don't have it.

Also, at the beginning of the winx in French, Ms.Faragonda states that Alfea will be their homes for five years. Hint Five seasons.

no, PM is a private message option (like an onine letter or forum discussion, just private, for no more than 2 people (though you can send the same PM to many users)) that every decent board has, on tv.com you can do that by going to the user's profile and you'll se a button called "Send Message" or something like that, then click it.

about the five years, I noticed that too when I watched the second episode in Rai (the first two are the only ones I've seen in Rai) and immediatly posted it on the board, but witchbabe cleared my thoughts about that by saying that 4kids aren't the only ones who make mistakes, Rai is also capable of doing that. true, and what would this forum do without you, witchbabe?

music-river

[127]Jun 20, 2007

ooooh ok thanks for the PM thing

For the 5 years thing, I could be wrong but I don't think they would make a mistake like that.

Then again could be wrong

Maron-chan

[128]Jun 20, 2007
    • level: 18
    music-river wrote:

ooooh ok thanks for the PM thing

For the 5 years thing, I could be wrong but I don't think they would make a mistake like that.

Then again could be wrong

yeah, I too think that they might've done the 5 years thing on purpose, but then again, five is too much, if we count their steps of magically growing to full-fledged fairies. they get their winx in first year, get their Charmix inthe second and Enchantix in the third. and Enchantix, as we all know, is their final fairy form. where do they go from now? there could be (and I hope there is) and should be a senior year, because they haven't learned to fully control and use to maximum their Enchantix, especially with Baltor attacking them every five minutes, so we have a hope for that, but 5 years... doubt it. five seasons alone, maaaybe, but with the movie... *doubts*.

music-river

[129]Jun 20, 2007

It's kind'off confusing.

Edited on 06/20/2007 1:14pm

witchbabe

[130]Jun 20, 2007
    Maron-chan wrote:
    music-river wrote:

no, PM is a private message option (like an onine letter or forum discussion, just private, for no more than 2 people (though you can send the same PM to many users)) that every decent board has, on tv.com you can do that by going to the user's profile and you'll se a button called "Send Message" or something like that, then click it.

about the five years, I noticed that too when I watched the second episode in Rai (the first two are the only ones I've seen in Rai) and immediatly posted it on the board, but witchbabe cleared my thoughts about that by saying that 4kids aren't the only ones who make mistakes, Rai is also capable of doing that. true, and what would this forum do without you, witchbabe?

I don't actually know. Maybe I should leave for a while and see what happens lol

music-river

[131]Jun 20, 2007
    you know the people who write the script probably do it on purpose to make 'mistakes'. The only example i have like that is about Musa being a "princess". Well in that version she's a princess but in the french version she's not. its just like that

witchbabe

[132]Jun 20, 2007
    4kids made the mistake of calling Musa a princess, but she isn't. Luckily they cleared it up in season 2 when they said that Musa's father was a prince but he gave it up to become a musician. Therefore, Musa isn't and never was a princess

humbu111

[133]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 14
    its good they cleared that up... it would have been really confusing if they didn't.

humbu111

[134]Aug 8, 2007
    i needed to say this, but i didn't think it needed a new topic, so i'm saying it here: y are there two biker chick wedding crashers episodes in the list, and y is there a season 4 with just a randon season 3 episode in it?
    soembody please answer and if possible please change it cos it really is annoying.

witchbabe

[135]Aug 8, 2007
    I don't know. One of them has the episode summary I wrote and the other has a different one. I'm sure Terra is sorting it

humbu111

[136]Aug 8, 2007
    i hope so

GuardianArya

[137]Aug 11, 2007
    • level: 6
    4kids announced that this season is the series finale... but a lot of you are talking about 4th and 5th seasons. what are you talking about... are these seasons going to be dubbed by another english source? or just italian?

witchbabe

[138]Aug 11, 2007
    I think if there has been any talk about a fourth or fifth season will have either been speculation or people saying how they wish they were making one. Season 3 is the last season that is going to be made, at least that's what 4kids said, and after that will be the movie to end Winx Club.

leanna890

[139]Aug 11, 2007

umm hi I am new here cam some one show me around?

leanna890

[140]Aug 11, 2007

oh and witchbabe I love thowaw pics you made