TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Winx Club Forums

Sunday 1:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Winx Club FAQ

  • Avatar of lebang1

    lebang1

    [121]Jun 14, 2007
    • member since: 03/18/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 8
    If anyone is interesting: Winx club ep. 18 is out -aired in canada, you can find ep. on veoh.com
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of music-river

    music-river

    [122]Jun 14, 2007
    • member since: 05/31/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 21

    hey!

    Just wanted to know, is anything going to happen between Riven and Musa?? I know all that happens in season 2 but in the other seasons?? anyone know?

    BTW, apparently there's going to be 5 seasons. 4 for sure anyway

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of witchbabe

    witchbabe

    [124]Jun 17, 2007
    • member since: 07/03/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,032
    music-river wrote:

    hey!

    Just wanted to know, is anything going to happen between Riven and Musa?? I know all that happens in season 2 but in the other seasons?? anyone know?

    BTW, apparently there's going to be 5 seasons. 4 for sure anyway

    No one can say on this thread because it would be classed as a spoiler and this isn't a spoiler thread. You could always PM someone and ask. If you want to know what will happen between them let me know and I will tell you

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of music-river

    music-river

    [125]Jun 20, 2007
    • member since: 05/31/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 21

    UMMM well I live in France so I'm guessing that ur PM is like our MSN but anyway don't have it.

    Also, at the beginning of the winx in French, Ms.Faragonda states that Alfea will be their homes for five years. Hint Five seasons.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Maron-chan

    Maron-chan

    [126]Jun 20, 2007
    • member since: 12/12/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,213
    music-river wrote:

    UMMM well I live in France so I'm guessing that ur PM is like our MSN but anyway don't have it.

    Also, at the beginning of the winx in French, Ms.Faragonda states that Alfea will be their homes for five years. Hint Five seasons.

    no, PM is a private message option (like an onine letter or forum discussion, just private, for no more than 2 people (though you can send the same PM to many users)) that every decent board has, on tv.com you can do that by going to the user's profile and you'll se a button called "Send Message" or something like that, then click it.

    about the five years, I noticed that too when I watched the second episode in Rai (the first two are the only ones I've seen in Rai) and immediatly posted it on the board, but witchbabe cleared my thoughts about that by saying that 4kids aren't the only ones who make mistakes, Rai is also capable of doing that. true, and what would this forum do without you, witchbabe?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of music-river

    music-river

    [127]Jun 20, 2007
    • member since: 05/31/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 21

    ooooh ok thanks for the PM thing

    For the 5 years thing, I could be wrong but I don't think they would make a mistake like that.

    Then again could be wrong

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Maron-chan

    Maron-chan

    [128]Jun 20, 2007
    • member since: 12/12/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,213
    music-river wrote:

    ooooh ok thanks for the PM thing

    For the 5 years thing, I could be wrong but I don't think they would make a mistake like that.

    Then again could be wrong

    yeah, I too think that they might've done the 5 years thing on purpose, but then again, five is too much, if we count their steps of magically growing to full-fledged fairies. they get their winx in first year, get their Charmix inthe second and Enchantix in the third. and Enchantix, as we all know, is their final fairy form. where do they go from now? there could be (and I hope there is) and should be a senior year, because they haven't learned to fully control and use to maximum their Enchantix, especially with Baltor attacking them every five minutes, so we have a hope for that, but 5 years... doubt it. five seasons alone, maaaybe, but with the movie... *doubts*.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of music-river

    music-river

    [129]Jun 20, 2007
    • member since: 05/31/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 21

    It's kind'off confusing.

    Edited on 06/20/2007 1:14pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of witchbabe

    witchbabe

    [130]Jun 20, 2007
    • member since: 07/03/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,032
    Maron-chan wrote:
    music-river wrote:

    UMMM well I live in France so I'm guessing that ur PM is like our MSN but anyway don't have it.

    Also, at the beginning of the winx in French, Ms.Faragonda states that Alfea will be their homes for five years. Hint Five seasons.

    no, PM is a private message option (like an onine letter or forum discussion, just private, for no more than 2 people (though you can send the same PM to many users)) that every decent board has, on tv.com you can do that by going to the user's profile and you'll se a button called "Send Message" or something like that, then click it.

    about the five years, I noticed that too when I watched the second episode in Rai (the first two are the only ones I've seen in Rai) and immediatly posted it on the board, but witchbabe cleared my thoughts about that by saying that 4kids aren't the only ones who make mistakes, Rai is also capable of doing that. true, and what would this forum do without you, witchbabe?

    I don't actually know. Maybe I should leave for a while and see what happens lol

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of music-river

    music-river

    [131]Jun 20, 2007
    • member since: 05/31/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 21
    you know the people who write the script probably do it on purpose to make 'mistakes'. The only example i have like that is about Musa being a "princess". Well in that version she's a princess but in the french version she's not. its just like that
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of witchbabe

    witchbabe

    [132]Jun 20, 2007
    • member since: 07/03/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,032
    4kids made the mistake of calling Musa a princess, but she isn't. Luckily they cleared it up in season 2 when they said that Musa's father was a prince but he gave it up to become a musician. Therefore, Musa isn't and never was a princess
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of humbu111

    humbu111

    [133]Jul 16, 2007
    • member since: 05/11/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,055
    its good they cleared that up... it would have been really confusing if they didn't.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of humbu111

    humbu111

    [134]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 05/11/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,055
    i needed to say this, but i didn't think it needed a new topic, so i'm saying it here: y are there two biker chick wedding crashers episodes in the list, and y is there a season 4 with just a randon season 3 episode in it?
    soembody please answer and if possible please change it cos it really is annoying.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of witchbabe

    witchbabe

    [135]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 07/03/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,032
    I don't know. One of them has the episode summary I wrote and the other has a different one. I'm sure Terra is sorting it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of humbu111

    humbu111

    [136]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 05/11/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,055
    i hope so
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GuardianArya

    GuardianArya

    [137]Aug 11, 2007
    • member since: 08/07/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 55
    4kids announced that this season is the series finale... but a lot of you are talking about 4th and 5th seasons. what are you talking about... are these seasons going to be dubbed by another english source? or just italian?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of witchbabe

    witchbabe

    [138]Aug 11, 2007
    • member since: 07/03/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,032
    I think if there has been any talk about a fourth or fifth season will have either been speculation or people saying how they wish they were making one. Season 3 is the last season that is going to be made, at least that's what 4kids said, and after that will be the movie to end Winx Club.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leanna890

    leanna890

    [139]Aug 11, 2007
    • member since: 08/12/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 25

    umm hi I am new here cam some one show me around?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leanna890

    leanna890

    [140]Aug 11, 2007
    • member since: 08/12/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 25

    oh and witchbabe I love thowaw pics you made

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.