Winx Club Forums

Sunday 1:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Winx Club FAQ

  • Avatar of leanna890

    leanna890

    [141]Aug 11, 2007
    • member since: 08/12/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 25
    thoese
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of witchbabe

    witchbabe

    [142]Aug 12, 2007
    • member since: 07/03/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,032
    Thanks. I'll be happy to help you with whatever you need to know. But there's not really much to show you around as such. You've just got to be careful what you say on the forum (language wise, so no swearing etc.) and check what you're doing before making new threads. I mean like don't make a thread that has already been made, so check before doing that and don't make unnecessary threads. For example, ones that ask simple questions, because you can post them here, and ones introducing yourself, like 'Hi, I'm new here...'. Other than that there's not much else you need to know
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leanna890

    leanna890

    [143]Aug 12, 2007
    • member since: 08/12/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 25
    ok thanks I wanted to ask you if you know were to go tomake a glitter picture oh and to make a website for free I tryed freebees and dident like it so much
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of witchbabe

    witchbabe

    [144]Aug 13, 2007
    • member since: 07/03/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,032
    Ok. If you want to ask me questions that don't relate to Winx Club then you need to PM me.
    Edited on 08/13/2007 4:24am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leanna890

    leanna890

    [145]Aug 13, 2007
    • member since: 08/12/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 25

    ok but how do I PM I just joiend like 3 day ago.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leanna890

    leanna890

    [146]Aug 13, 2007
    • member since: 08/12/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 25

    oh never mind I got it

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cyberg100

    cyberg100

    [147]Aug 14, 2007
    • member since: 08/13/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 41
    What does Stella look like after she gives up her beauty in the maze to earn the water stars if anyone could give me a picture that would be great
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of witchbabe

    witchbabe

    [148]Aug 14, 2007
    • member since: 07/03/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,032

    Yeh, here you go:

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cyberg100

    cyberg100

    [149]Aug 14, 2007
    • member since: 08/13/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 41
    O.O thankies
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of witchbabe

    witchbabe

    [150]Aug 15, 2007
    • member since: 07/03/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,032

    No problem. Welcome to the forum by the way

    Edited on 08/15/2007 3:05pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cyberg100

    cyberg100

    [151]Aug 16, 2007
    • member since: 08/13/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 41
    Hey thanks I hadn`t actually gotten a welcome yet
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MajehKing

    MajehKing

    [152]Aug 26, 2007
    • member since: 07/07/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,084
    Hey, Cyberg. Where's that quote from anyway? Did you make it yourself?

    And welcome!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cyberg100

    cyberg100

    [153]Aug 27, 2007
    • member since: 08/13/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 41
    It`s from Harry Potter and the deathly hallows
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MusaRoxx25

    MusaRoxx25

    [154]Aug 29, 2007
    • member since: 08/29/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 128

    Hello, I'm sort of new here. I was trying to submit a post to another message but said I wasn't allowed afater I have registered anyway. I was saying on the one post about the couples is that I think that Layla and the one wizard guy ophire I believe his name is would be top couple. They seem to keep it real more than the others do. And as for if it were possible to mix up the couples I would want to see Musa and Brandon together and Techna and Sky together. I can't stand Riven and I think if him and Musa were a real couple he would be emotionally abusing her. By always being so possessive and jealous and the way she always takes him back is pretty uncool. But Brandon seems real solid he could really be good for Musa. As for Sky and Techna they both have enough smarts to lead both groups and I think they would come up with better strategies to fight Baltor or any other enemies.

    I have many questions actually, but I'll start with the basic ones. First off what tragedy happened in Musa's past? I have a feeling it has to do with her mom being dead from the last episode that I had seen. But I wasn't really sure what that was all about. Second question is, is Brandon from a rich family too or its just a unspoken thing that he is Sky's protector on the show? NExt question is, is Flora in an arranged marriage too? Is that why she can't be with Helia? Because I seen on one of the past episodes she wrote him a love letter or poem but she couldn't give it to him because I think she said something about if her parents found out she would be in trouble. My over all question is are all the winx members actual fairy princesses or what exactly? Because I seen the first episode off another site and one of the older teachers said welcome students, and something about some being princesses, some being magical misfits and other things, I wasn't really sure if they were all princesses or not. I have another question about the pixies too. How in the world are the bonded to the winx members? Are the assigned to them by the teachers or do the pixies come on their own and bond to them? And what are they bonding to exactly? Their magic? their soul? or what? Another question that I have too and I read this off another site where it said that Techna was half android? what in the world is up with that? I know you guys aren't the makers of the cartoon, but I thought if anyone else heard this it would be most odd. Because I always thought fairies were supposed to be of nature and stuff, not technology. And if they have witches and such why isn't Techna one of them? Because as far back as I have heard modern times technology is considered witchcraft to some of the old ways, so why isn't Techna a witch? And as much as I love Musa her name speaks for itself, greeks believed in muses during their time, so how can a muse be a fairy? When it only inspires us to do something, not actually do it?

    Sorry for so many questions I told you I had alot lol. I probably should watch more episodes and stuff but I'm very curious about all this. I'm probably putting to much emphasis on this cartoon but I would really like to know these questions. Oh real quick before I forget and hopefully I'm not giving anything away here, but does anyone else have a sneaky suspicion that Baltor could be Bloom's brother or uncle? Or some other type of relative? Probably the dragon fire was too much for him and went bad, that is usually a classic in any and all movies and books. Do share your thoughts even email me too if you would like. I would like to hear other's views on this, thanks again.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of witchbabe

    witchbabe

    [155]Aug 29, 2007
    • member since: 07/03/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,032
    MusaRoxx25 wrote:

    Hello, I'm sort of new here. I was trying to submit a post to another message but said I wasn't allowed afater I have registered anyway. I was saying on the one post about the couples is that I think that Layla and the one wizard guy ophire I believe his name is would be top couple. They seem to keep it real more than the others do. And as for if it were possible to mix up the couples I would want to see Musa and Brandon together and Techna and Sky together. I can't stand Riven and I think if him and Musa were a real couple he would be emotionally abusing her. By always being so possessive and jealous and the way she always takes him back is pretty uncool. But Brandon seems real solid he could really be good for Musa. As for Sky and Techna they both have enough smarts to lead both groups and I think they would come up with better strategies to fight Baltor or any other enemies.

    Not sure why that happened, could just be a little problem.

    MusaRoxx25 wrote:

    First off what tragedy happened in Musa's past? I have a feeling it has to do with her mom being dead from the last episode that I had seen. But I wasn't really sure what that was all about.

    Yeh, that's the tragedy that happened in Musa's past. She had a bit of a problem with her dad in a season 2 episode but I'm guessing you need to watch that. Plus she has on-going problems with Riven

    MusaRoxx25 wrote:

    Second question is, is Brandon from a rich family too or its just a unspoken thing that he is Sky's protector on the show?

    I don't think he is from a particularly rich family because Sky's parents pay for him to go to Red Fountain, well according to the 4kids version anyway.

    MusaRoxx25 wrote:

    NExt question is, is Flora in an arranged marriage too? Is that why she can't be with Helia? Because I seen on one of the past episodes she wrote him a love letter or poem but she couldn't give it to him because I think she said something about if her parents found out she would be in trouble.

    No Flora is not arranged to be married to someone else. She was afraid to give the letter to Helia because she wasn't sure if he liked her as much as she did. Helia saw the letter (not what it said, just the envelope) but Flora just said it was for her parents.

    MusaRoxx25 wrote:

    My over all question is are all the winx members actual fairy princesses or what exactly? Because I seen the first episode off another site and one of the older teachers said welcome students, and something about some being princesses, some being magical misfits and other things, I wasn't really sure if they were all princesses or not.

    No they're not all Princesses. Bloom is the Princess of Sparx/Domino, Stella is the Princess of Solaria and Layla is the Princess of Tides/Andros. 4kids called Musa a princess in season 1 but they covered it up in season 2 when they said that her father was a prince but he left his royalty for music. Flora and Tecna aren't princesses either. They are just normal fairies.

    MusaRoxx25 wrote:

    I have another question about the pixies too. How in the world are the bonded to the winx members? Are the assigned to them by the teachers or do the pixies come on their own and bond to them? And what are they bonding to exactly? Their magic? their soul? or what?

    I think it is more the soul of the fairy and pixie that bonds them together. The teachers don't assign them, an instant connection between a fairy and pixie is what brings them together. Apparently it's a bit like love at first sight between them both.

    MusaRoxx25 wrote:

    Another question that I have too and I read this off another site where it said that Techna was half android? what in the world is up with that? I know you guys aren't the makers of the cartoon, but I thought if anyone else heard this it would be most odd. Because I always thought fairies were supposed to be of nature and stuff, not technology. And if they have witches and such why isn't Techna one of them? Because as far back as I have heard modern times technology is considered witchcraft to some of the old ways, so why isn't Techna a witch?

    Tecna is not actually half android, well at least that's what most people think. There have been rumors that she is but I don't think she is. Some people think she is because she is very connected with technology, but it's just a rumor. Technology being considered witchcraft is an extremely old idea and I don't think anyone in the world still believes that. The world has advanced so much since those ideas and they were just abandoned. Plus, the Magical Dimension in Winx Club is far more advanced than Earth's technology so they wouldn't think of it as witchcraft either. And fairies being about nature is an old idea aswell so that doesn't really come into it.

    MusaRoxx25 wrote:

    And as much as I love Musa her name speaks for itself, greeks believed in muses during their time, so how can a muse be a fairy? When it only inspires us to do something, not actually do it?

    Musa has her name because she is a fairy of music and Musa is similar to the world Music. It has nothing to do with muses. Like Flora is similar to flowers and Tecna is similar to technology.

    MusaRoxx25 wrote:

    Sorry for so many questions I told you I had alot lol. I probably should watch more episodes and stuff but I'm very curious about all this. I'm probably putting to much emphasis on this cartoon but I would really like to know these questions. Oh real quick before I forget and hopefully I'm not giving anything away here, but does anyone else have a sneaky suspicion that Baltor could be Bloom's brother or uncle? Or some other type of relative? Probably the dragon fire was too much for him and went bad, that is usually a classic in any and all movies and books. Do share your thoughts even email me too if you would like. I would like to hear other's views on this, thanks again.

    Baltor is not actually related to Bloom, and I'm not going to tell you how they are connected because you need to watch the episodes for yourself. I will send you a PM and tell you where you can watch all the episodes and then you'll probably be able to answer all these questions yourself. Hope I helped

    Edited on 08/29/2007 5:16am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MusaRoxx25

    MusaRoxx25

    [156]Aug 29, 2007
    • member since: 08/29/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 128
    Hey thanks WitchBabe that did help. However I left pretty quickly before you could PM the link to see all the episodes. If you could send it to my email that would be appreciated. Thanks again.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MusaRoxx25

    MusaRoxx25

    [157]Aug 29, 2007
    • member since: 08/29/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 128
    I had another question. I know the winx club is about Bloom and the others and all. But are the other students fighting these monsters and stuff too in their own clubs? Or is it just something Stella and the others decided to take upon themselves to start doing? Cause in a way this sort of reminds me of the power rangers where they were selected to fight the bad guys. They had more of that feel when Bloom joined them. But when it was just Stella and the others, I felt it was more like Batman or something, where they were just self proclaimed crime fighters. Just a curiousity I had. Thanks again.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MusaRoxx25

    MusaRoxx25

    [158]Aug 29, 2007
    • member since: 08/29/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 128
    Hello had another quick question. Wasn't sure if there was a there or not for this but I was wondering if anyone felt there should have probably been more to the story behind alfea and the witch school. Like shouldn't there have been some dark fairies that had darker powers and some good witches? I mean I seen on one episdoe where the specialist were working with the witches one time or other to fight Baltor. But I think there should have been some good witches that should have gone to the school too. Instead of them all seeming to be like wicked witch of the west or east training. And I know they say fairies are usually good at times. But I have read other places they have their bad people too. So I was just wondering if anyone else felt that to make the cartoon a bit more believable they should have had a better mix of students going to the schools.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of witchbabe

    witchbabe

    [159]Aug 29, 2007
    • member since: 07/03/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,032

    MusaRoxx25 wrote:
    Hey thanks WitchBabe that did help. However I left pretty quickly before you could PM the link to see all the episodes. If you could send it to my email that would be appreciated. Thanks again.

    Sorry I completely forgot to PM you after I wrote that, I must of gotton side tracked or something. And it's easier for me to just PM so if you don't mind I'm just going to do that

    MusaRoxx25 wrote:

    I had another question. I know the winx club is about Bloom and the others and all. But are the other students fighting these monsters and stuff too in their own clubs? Or is it just something Stella and the others decided to take upon themselves to start doing? Cause in a way this sort of reminds me of the power rangers where they were selected to fight the bad guys. They had more of that feel when Bloom joined them. But when it was just Stella and the others, I felt it was more like Batman or something, where they were just self proclaimed crime fighters. Just a curiousity I had. Thanks again.

    The Winx girls are the main fairies fighting against each enemy, 1. because they are the main characters of the television programme and it would take too long to show every single one of the students being a part of it, and 2. because Bloom has the Dragon Fire, her power is wanted by the enemy and since the rest of the Winx girls are her best friends, they help her fight them. Plus it means that the rest of the girls can have normal lives and not get completely dragged into the problems the Winx Club face

    MusaRoxx25 wrote:

    Hello had another quick question. Wasn't sure if there was a there or not for this but I was wondering if anyone felt there should have probably been more to the story behind alfea and the witch school. Like shouldn't there have been some dark fairies that had darker powers and some good witches? I mean I seen on one episdoe where the specialist were working with the witches one time or other to fight Baltor. But I think there should have been some good witches that should have gone to the school too. Instead of them all seeming to be like wicked witch of the west or east training. And I know they say fairies are usually good at times. But I have read other places they have their bad people too. So I was just wondering if anyone else felt that to make the cartoon a bit more believable they should have had a better mix of students going to the schools.

    Right there is a bit of that but I'm not going to go into it because you really need to watch all the episodes instead of trying to get your questions answered here. It will spoil the show for you if you only watch a few episodes and then try to piece together what else happens through questions

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MusaRoxx25

    MusaRoxx25

    [160]Aug 29, 2007
    • member since: 08/29/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 128
    No prob, just send link and I'll watch. Just asking off what I already know. I would have watched all of the episodes off the member link but they were missing like 5 through 10 or so. I wanted to find some place that had the complete listings of them so I could understand better.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.