Winx Club

Sunday 1:00 PM on Nickelodeon Premiered Jun 19, 2004 In Season

Loralee_jk

Winx Club Fan Reviews (225)

• Winx Club is about six teenage girls who battle against three senior witches and other villains to keep realm of Magix intact.

Winx Club is one of the best shows there is! I love all the girls and my favorites are Layla and Flora. Although the show mostly centers around Bloom, the other girls have gotten the spotlight. All six girls are very beautiful (with Flora being the prettiest) and their boyfriends are adorable as well (Helia gets first place for that). I'm glad there aren't any male fairies. That would be too weird. But Layla's boyfriend, Nabu, does have magical abilities. The girls also dress very nicely and their outfits are perfect for them. What I like most is that each girl has something unique about her and if even one of the girls were to leave, Winx Club wouldn't be the same. Winx Club isn't just a show about six girls battling evil. It's also a show about the beautiful friendship between six girls and how they can accomplish anything together. I also like the pixies (my favorite is Piff. She's too cute!) and of course, there's Bloom's little bunny, Kiko. Winx Club also teaches a few morals, mostly that if you believe in yourself, you can do whatever you set your mind to (which is often shown in Bloom). A few other morals are that cheating is bad (Pushing the Envelope) and be considerate of others' feelings (Junior League)

Winx Club is a wonderful show and I hope the 4th season will come out on 4kids. And if it doesn't, at least there's the Rai English version.