Wipeout Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Season 3 priemere Discussion

Girlygirl24

[1]Jun 5, 2010
    • level: 28

So what did you think of the 3rd season premire of wipeout? I Personally liked it and thought it was good exceptthere is things i gotta get used to like the new motivater i personally liked the old one but i have a feeling that the new motivater is gonna bring us funnier wipeouts i also liked the baseball obstacle and other things

What did you think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bdancer99

[2]Jun 18, 2010
    • level: 11

i like that they have some new obstacles

Jack146

[3]Jun 29, 2010
    • level: 11

I came here just to see if there even was a discussion board and found a very old discussion about the show being or getting boring.

I get a kick out of the show, but there is definitely a boring factor in play here. It is not the show, but the contestants, they seem to recruit the dumbest people on the planet to appear.

I am watching the World Cup episode and they look like the most ignorant group ever. Wipeout contestants almost NEVER apply common sense in trying to defeat the obstacles, they just charge straight ahead and never use their brain.

I really believe they could make all the obstacles stationary and the morons they put on the show would still run right into them.

DresserBoys

[4]Jul 8, 2010
    • level: 18

^ For me, its more of the first two stages you just can't look away at the wipeouts the contestants goes through, but the last couple of stages the Obstacles just get insanely dumb and don't really care for the Wipeout zone too much.

I like the wipeouts and seeing someone be able to make it without falling (but that is impossible)