Witch Hunter Robin Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2004)

Amon X Robin

mightyanaex

[1]Aug 21, 2006
    • level: 12
    Do you think Amon likes Robin? I was thinking the other day why else would he rescue her in the episode Time to Say Goodbye and break up with Touko?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SaphireMoon

[2]Aug 23, 2006
    • level: 33
    It's pretty hard to tell with Amon -- he is a very private person (to say the least). However, from his actions he does seem to care for her. He may not have shown it too often, but by the end of the series he definitely respected her as a person and seemed determined to protect her. That is a type of love -- maybe not romantic sense but if they allow their relationship to grow it could go that way.

Unfortunately, we may never know for sure. If the series were to continue, their relationship would definitely be one to investigate.

Krisy11111

[3]Apr 24, 2007
    • level: 6

Hmm, I don't really know. The thing is though, Amon is 25 while Robin is only 15. Ten year difference there. Although I don't think that's horribly perverted or anything (because it is perfectly legal in some places), I would find it a little odd for someone that much older to like someone who is pretty much still a child.

That's only my opinion though.

Edited on 05/10/2007 9:45am
    Edited 2 total times.

life_seems_bleh

[4]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 2
    That's true especially since Robin is considered a minor (at least in the states). I think Amon is just looking out for her because now he knows that she can control her powers and she won't lose it. Robin also acts mature for a 15 year old. It just seems like she has to carry a huge burden on her shoulders and she's still able to act calm about it.

Blue_Demon62

[5]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 8
    I don't think anything romantic would come about, just due to the age difference if nothing else. I doubt if any Japanese anime has done a large age gap like that before. Amon probably begins to see her like a sister.