- The animation for this season looks a little bit better and more magical than 3-D and high-tech
- I liked how Nerissa collected Raythor, Miranda, Frost, Gargoyle, Sandpit, and Tracker into the Knights of Vengeance
- I liked the storyline of Taranee breaking rules because she thought she would become anonymous again
- I loved the scene at the beginning where Nerissa attacks Drake, Aldarn, Vathek and Tynar
- Galgheita Rudolph makes an unimportant, but notable reappearance here.
- I liked the emotional scenes of the girls telling Elyon her status on Earth and Caleb talking to Cornelia
- Why was Caleb's hair blue in the dark?
- I think they needed to have a little more of Taranee as her part of the episode seemed rush with her only doing two bad things
- The Frost going to Earth plot was kind of minor and unneeded although I did like the action