W.I.T.C.H.

B is for Betrayal

Aired Monday 8:30 PM Jun 16, 2006 on Toon Disney

• Revealing . . . well, for me, anyway. LoL

Considering that I'm only on book 8 of the series, as I'd finally stopped being lazy and have begun to collect the books. LoL

So therefore, watching this episode has given me better insight to the "next chapter" in the Guardians' duties, etc. I was definitely right in my presumptions that season 2 is shaping out to be a lot better than season 1 (which is a slight guarantee, given that the production crew no longer has to worry about letting the viewers get to know the Guardians better, and can shift the attention onto their increased and more intense adventures) -- especially since cutie Peter was introduced and Caleb and Cornelia are experiencing their couples' drama (sorry to all you Caleb/Cornelia fans! But methinks Peter and Cornelia make a cuter couple, and Will can have Caleb. ^_^).

NOW, I can't wait to see Caleb try to teach Matt how to be a warrior the following week (and since I do at least know that in the books Matt doesn't know -- yet, anyhow -- about Will's alter ego, watching him be aware AND supportive of it in the animated series is very interesting. I've always liked it whenever "non-magical" people found out about "magical beings'" true identies in shows or movies. LoL). That should make a pretty interesting watch. ^_^