W.I.T.C.H. Forums

Toon Disney (ended 2006)

comic book questions...

bamcr

[1]Jul 9, 2010
    • level: 1

Hey guys!

I was a fan a long time ago (Think 2005-2007) I used to come on this forum all the time. but then I stopped watching the show, I stopped catching up with everything.

3 years laterI really want to know what happened especially since I found out that in the Phillippines (where I first learned about the series) they stopped publishing them. Yeah I'd like to read through every single comic, but I really can't afford to buy them on eBay or something (even though it doesn't even matter because there are no more comics in english on ebay anymore.)

ANYWAYS. What I really want to know is what happens to Cornelia and Caleb. They were my favorite couple and I always thought they were supposed to be together. If you could, can you please recap their whole situation.

And how did the comics end? I know they stopped the comics at #74 (in the Philippines anyways) so I just wanna know how they ended it.

Thanks to anyone who can help me out

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

juan137946

[2]Jul 9, 2010
    • level: 13
    are you sure tat the comic scans aren't in the internet you can probably look them up and read them there

Irmalover

[3]Aug 7, 2010
    • level: 14

One thing is for sure: forget about Caleb and Cornelia. Now it's Peter and Cornelia and Caleb and Elyon.