TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

W.I.T.C.H. Forums

Toon Disney (ended 2006)

Create a WITCH Character

pokemastercube

[61]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 11
    PrinceRai92 wrote:

Here are my WITCH characters:

1)
    Name: Heather Oakfield
    Hair Color: Red with black high lights   Eye Color: Dark Brown
    Powers: Quintescence, healing
    Personality: The wielder of the Heart of Kandracar in the next generation. Heather is the tomboy of the group. She is strong-willed, stubborn, and impulsively hot headed at times. Like her Grandma Will she has strong leadership skills, but she can be over-confident in her own and her teams powers. But, like her Grandpa Matt, she can be easy going and have a great talent for music. She thinks that her healing power will always be there to protect her, and usually that is her down fall. She occasionally fights with Rachel, the grandaughter of Cornilia, but it always works it's way out in the end. It helps that she's dating Rachel's brother, 15 year old Max.

2)
    Name: Elizabeth Hornby
    Hair Color: Brown   Eye color: dark blue
    Powers: Water, Manipulation
    Personality: Irma's grandaughter is the funniest girl you could meet at Heatherfield High. Lizzy can be a bit more girly at times, and she has Irma's temper. Ever changing like the tides she can be joking with you at one time and forcing you to eat expired pudding the next. She can be bossy and mean, which is why she loves her powers so much; everyone has to do whatever she says (except her fellow guardians). She loves ice skating and swimming. She can be a bit of a show off at times, but when she sees Rachel flirting with Alex, her brother, she calms down, then up-chucks.

3)
    Name: Amanda Carington
    Hair Color: Raven-black   Eye color: Red
    Powers: Fire, Empathy (emotions not powers)
    Personality: Amanda resembles her element the most. She is warm and loving, and she understands all of anyone's problems, and that would be true even without her empathy power. Yes she skipped two grades, and expected to 1st in her class, but she's also a very well-rounded athlete and a charitable person. She's on every varsity team and student body president. She can also be a fierce force on the battle field. She has a crush on Heather's older brother, Zach, who's also a junior and her faithful vice-president.

4)
    Name: Rachel Roth
    Hair Color: Blonde   Eye color: Green
    Powers: Earth, gravity
    Personality: Rachel is the most dramatic of the group. She's starred in every school play and models part time, which has made her pretty well known around Heatherfield (which kinda gets hre into problems with her powers). Good thing Ty Li's 21 year old brother, Jin Wei (Hay Lin's grandchildren) is a photographer on practically every media in print. Motherly figure of the group, she takes care of everyone and makes sure they're protected. She understands the gravity of each situation which causes her to underestimate their powers. She is the most beautiful girl and school and totally unafraid to strut her stuff. She has a boyfriend, who is Lizzy's brother Alex, who along with all the other brothers, know about the big secret. Her brother Max holds the Heart of Earth.

5)
    Name: Ty Li Long
    Hair color: Black   Eye color: Hazel
    Powers: Air, invisibility, intagibility, and future sight
    Personality: If Hay Lin is American Ice cream, then Ty Li is Italian Ice Cream with twice the sugar. To say she is sweet, energetic and a total free spirit is a complete understatement. She's always happy and always injecting hope into the darkest of situations. With Amanda at her side, she could turn a whole goth convention into happy prancing unicorn lovers in just 2 minutes flat. Artistic in so many ways it's not even funny. She paints, draws, photographs, sings, dances, etc. She is a total over acheiever. Her powers appeared the day she was born, which is why she has more powers than everyone. She controls her powers flawlessly too, knowing gymnastics, and having black belts in 5 diffrent forms of martial arts, she is the guardian that you do not want to fight at all, fueled by the heart or not. Totally innocent and carefree, she is just as beautiful as Rachel and her grandma combined. Obviously she does a great job of showing it, because Sam's control freak bro, Cyrus, loves her eternally.

6)
    Name: Samantha Dex
    Hair color: Blonde   Eye color: Blue
    Powers: Healing, telekinesis, telepathy, and a whole lot more
    Personality: The Snow White princess of Meridian, Sam is first in line for the thrown. She lerned to fold when she was three and shows great promise to rule. Completely identical to her grandma Elyon, she is best friends with the HEART group. Sweet and honorable, she has a multi-dimensional relationship with Amanda's brother, Thomas, who somehow picked up the folding ability from Max.

wow we had the same team name idea, and a couple of other simeralierites, almost done with my team (be awair they are a realy futer team)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

-Silverstar-

[62]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 9
    PrinceRai92 wrote:

Here are my WITCH characters:

1)
    Name: Heather Oakfield
    Hair Color: Red with black high lights Eye Color: Dark Brown
    Powers: Quintescence, healing
    Personality: The wielder of the Heart of Kandracar in the next generation. Heather is the tomboy of the group. She is strong-willed, stubborn, and impulsively hot headed at times. Like her Grandma Will she has strong leadership skills, but she can be over-confident in her own and her teams powers. But, like her Grandpa Matt, she can be easy going and have a great talent for music. She thinks that her healing power will always be there to protect her, and usually that is her down fall. She occasionally fights with Rachel, the grandaughter of Cornilia, but it always works it's way out in the end. It helps that she's dating Rachel's brother, 15 year old Max.

2)
    Name: Elizabeth Hornby
    Hair Color: Brown Eye color: dark blue
    Powers: Water, Manipulation
    Personality: Irma's grandaughter is the funniest girl you could meet at Heatherfield High. Lizzy can be a bit more girly at times, and she has Irma's temper. Ever changing like the tides she can be joking with you at one time and forcing you to eat expired pudding the next. She can be bossy and mean, which is why she loves her powers so much; everyone has to do whatever she says (except her fellow guardians). She loves ice skating and swimming. She can be a bit of a show off at times, but when she sees Rachel flirting with Alex, her brother, she calms down, then up-chucks.

3)
    Name: Amanda Carington
    Hair Color: Raven-black Eye color: Red
    Powers: Fire, Empathy (emotions not powers)
    Personality: Amanda resembles her element the most. She is warm and loving, and she understands all of anyone's problems, and that would be true even without her empathy power. Yes she skipped two grades, and expected to 1st in her class, but she's also a very well-rounded athlete and a charitable person. She's on every varsity team and student body president. She can also be a fierce force on the battle field. She has a crush on Heather's older brother, Zach, who's also a junior and her faithful vice-president.

4)
    Name: Rachel Roth
    Hair Color: Blonde Eye color: Green
    Powers: Earth, gravity
    Personality: Rachel is the most dramatic of the group. She's starred in every school play and models part time, which has made her pretty well known around Heatherfield (which kinda gets hre into problems with her powers). Good thing Ty Li's 21 year old brother, Jin Wei (Hay Lin's grandchildren) is a photographer on practically every media in print. Motherly figure of the group, she takes care of everyone and makes sure they're protected. She understands the gravity of each situation which causes her to underestimate their powers. She is the most beautiful girl and school and totally unafraid to strut her stuff. She has a boyfriend, who is Lizzy's brother Alex, who along with all the other brothers, know about the big secret. Her brother Max holds the Heart of Earth.

5)
    Name: Ty Li Long
    Hair color: Black Eye color: Hazel
    Powers: Air, invisibility, intagibility, and future sight
    Personality: If Hay Lin is American Ice cream, then Ty Li is Italian Ice Cream with twice the sugar. To say she is sweet, energetic and a total free spirit is a complete understatement. She's always happy and always injecting hope into the darkest of situations. With Amanda at her side, she could turn a whole goth convention into happy prancing unicorn lovers in just 2 minutes flat. Artistic in so many ways it's not even funny. She paints, draws, photographs, sings, dances, etc. She is a total over acheiever. Her powers appeared the day she was born, which is why she has more powers than everyone. She controls her powers flawlessly too, knowing gymnastics, and having black belts in 5 diffrent forms of martial arts, she is the guardian that you do not want to fight at all, fueled by the heart or not. Totally innocent and carefree, she is just as beautiful as Rachel and her grandma combined. Obviously she does a great job of showing it, because Sam's control freak bro, Cyrus, loves her eternally.

6)
    Name: Samantha Dex
    Hair color: Blonde Eye color: Blue
    Powers: Healing, telekinesis, telepathy, and a whole lot more
    Personality: The Snow White princess of Meridian, Sam is first in line for the thrown. She lerned to fold when she was three and shows great promise to rule. Completely identical to her grandma Elyon, she is best friends with the HEART group. Sweet and honorable, she has a multi-dimensional relationship with Amanda's brother, Thomas, who somehow picked up the folding ability from Max.

Well, like most 'next generation' fics, the lineup of this new group is basically the same as the old one, with all of the exact same character archetypes present (a funny Water Guardian, a brainy Fire Guardian, a breezy, artistic Air Guardian, etc., they even have an Elyon retread) only with a few new paint jobs (a brother here, a boyfriend there, etc.), but the written descriptions of the cast are very well done, so I'll offer kudos for that. But you might want to consider changing some of these names: Come on, you're not really going to call the Quintessence Guardian 'Heather Oakfield', are you? HEATHER OakFIELD? That's way too much of an inside joke. And 'Rachel Roth'? You do know that that was the real name of Raven's mother, Arella, from the Teen Titans comics, right? (Unless you did that on purpose as another inside joke.)
    Edited on 12/13/2006 7:03am

-Blackstar-

[63]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 8
    In PrinceRai's defense about the names, Silver, they were most likely chosen because they spell out the word HEART.

True, Rai's characters could be a tad more original, but the character profiles are very well written.
    Edited on 12/13/2006 7:17am

LatinPassion

[64]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 7
    Thanks CW. I just think music has so much potential, in a way it would make him an empath, which would really make the character extremely emotional. Thats not to say that he'd be paranoid, just that he'd be more in tune with the rhythms of life. I found it strange as I reread what I wrote, that I put his dislikes as crowds and does not like to be alone. It sorta strange that a person who doesn't like to be alone wouldn't like crowds. Kind of makes him sound like a loner, but he has many acquaintances, which sorta sticks out like a sore thumb. Sounds a whole lot like an anime character now. He could get attacked by spiritual voices, which would really make it interesting. He's very into his faith and manipulates sounds, which causes him to struggle even more.Which voices are heaven sent (angels and saints) and which are demonic. Now that I think about it, he sounds more like a character that would make minor appearances in the show, but play a major role, like get episodes solely dedicated to him. Sorta like how Ken from Digimon Season 2 did, before he got all team happy. I think it would've made for a very interesting season having the characters be in different schools and stuff, not necessarily fillers, but character development episodes.

Would he be a minor/supporting character or a main character ? Part of the main team or a solo artist with his own mode of tranformation ? I think theres a saying that goes, everything a bell rings and angel gets its wings,hhhmmm... could be used by him to transform. His henshin could be in the shape of a bell, but that'd look funny, ringing a bell to transform. Gabriel's horn would be an awesome way for him to transform too, he blows a horn and bam. But then again more than likely his transformation would take place with some sort of deep prayer that causes him to go into a trance like state, oooooo sounds awesome. Any ideas for a transformation for him guys ?

Wilhemina13

[65]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 3
    -Silverstar- wrote:
    Wilhemina13 wrote:
    My character is not a guardian.
    Name: Eliza
    Personality: Trustful, kind
    Status: Second princess of Meridian, younger sister of Elyon
    Power: Light (she got her power from light and believes)
    Extra Powers: Open portals, telepathy
    Look: Hair - dark beige, eyes - blue
    Hobbies: Rollerskating and drawing
    Symbol: The amulet, The Star of Light - a gift from her father before he died.

I hate to ask, but how can Elyon have a younger sister when her parents are dead? Wasn't Elyon really young when her parents died? That would make the chances of them producing a 3rd offspring after pretty slim. Chnronologically speaking, it might work better if you make Eliza Elyon's twin sister or something.

(Please don't flame me; it's just a suggestion.)

I knew someone say that...Well, twin sister is not bad, but I just change destiny of Elyon parents. Her dad died when he protected his wife from Phobos guards, but Weira has not died. She send her daughter to earth with a present form her father. Phobos concluded Weira into a picture. After 10 years, guardians free her.
    But if she will be twin sister:
    Eliza is 13 years old too. She was born same day like Elyon. She's younger than Elyon for some minutes or seconds. Other things what I wrote about her before is same.

ClowWinx26

[66]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 13

OK, these are my new characters which I created:

My name is Matthew, the Flower and Plant Guard!

My birthday is on May 19th, and my star sign is Taurus. I live with my mum, Will, in a flat in London. I love flowers, so my bedroom is just about a greenhouse!

I am the leader of the Magik Boyz, and am also very ambitious!
    I can be bossy at times, but that's just the way and how I am!

My powers are related to flowers and other forms of plant life, so you had better not annoy me or I might just stick a vine where the shine doesn't shine, if you catch my drift!
    Bad guys had best watch out for my "Poison Ivy" attack, for I can tie them up AND knock them out in one go! I can and do also utilize my "Waterlily Whirlpool," "Nightshade Pollen," "Azalea Whirl" and "Foxglove Spin" attacks, as well.

To sum it up, I'm a nature guy!

Hiya! My name is Yannick, the Sound and Music Guard!

My birthday is on June 7th, and my star sign is Gemini. I live with my mum, Irma, and my sister, Justine in a house in London.

I'm kind of a whiny person, and also love to be the center of attention (but that's mainly due to the fact that my mum favors my sister over me . . . more about that tidbit later)!

My powers are based upon sound and music, so I'm warning you, I can wail like a banshee! Those evil guys can't seem to stand my "Sonic Vibe" and "Dolby Digital 5.0" attacks! I can and do also use my "Sonic Clap," "Surround Sound," "Sonic Scream," "Sonic/Orchestra Wave," and "Heaven's Choir" attacks, as well!

Basically? I'm a LOUD PERSON!

Hello! My name is Rhys, the Mind and Psychic Guard!

My birthday is on July 26th, and my star sign is Leo. I live with my parents, Taranee and Nigel, and my four sisters: Basheba, Jenny, Louise, and Claire in a house in London.

I am the most intelligent as well as youngest of the Magik Boyz, and I love to read! (Let me warn you now: if you happen to disturb me while I'm reading, I will transform into a dragon and eat you! Just kidding!)

My powers are related to the mind and psionics, so naturally and logically, that makes me a psychic. (I also believe that I am the strongest of the five of us.I mean, I'm telekinetic, telepathic AND clairvoyant! Beat that!) My most devastating attacks are the "Psychic Wave" and the "Macromedia Dreamweaver!" I can and do also use my "Confusion," "Bad Luck Hex," "Mental Delusion," "Destructive Oblivion," "Psychic Hold" and "Sphere of Truth" attacks (whick, if used properly, this will reveal your secrets, so I suggest that you stay on my good side)!

By the way, I am also a genius at casting spells! I create my own, in addition to using ones I have heard on the television. (So see if those who annoy me don't end up with their boxers stuck up their bum for the next decade! I can and will hex if necessary!)

To put it quite frankly, I am very extraordinary!

My name is Erik, the Space and Solar Guard!

My birthday is on March 29th and my star sign is Aries. I live in London with my mum, Elyon, my dad, Caleb, and my little sister, Aisha.

I am what you would call the "glue" of the Magik Boyz (what with generally all of them coming to me for advice a lot of the time. Nathan happens to believe that I should become an agony aunt!) I usually feel happy -- you have to make something good about the world!

My powers are related to the sun and the moon, and so need to give badmind people a bit of a sun burn! My finishing attack is called the "Solar Eclipse," and I also have what is called the "Luna Sphere!" My other spell attacks are called the "Solar Blast," "Cosmic Barrier," "Northern Lights," "Twilight Burst" and the "Star Supernova."

One other thing to note about me, is that I happen to possess the Light of Meridian, which comes in handy whenever my magic is drained!

Other than that, I love astrology and reading the stars day and night! I even made up my own set of W.I.T.C.H. Tarot Cards!

Let the sun shine!

Greetings. My name is Nathan, the Darkness and Shadow Guard.

My birthday is on January 8th, and my star sign is Capricorn. I live with my mum, Cornelia, in a flat in London. My room basically looks a bit like a dreary dungeon -- EVERYTHING is black.

I am, if you will, the "dark" one of the Magik Boyz, and generally prefer to be alone (although it is still nice to have friends, which I do possess).

My powers are related to shadows and darkness, and get weakend in extreme light, so imagine what it feels like for me to be in Kandrakar! My most deadly spell attack is the "Shadow Torrent," which can cut through nearly anything (so somebody MIGHT just get sliced up!). I can and do also use my "Dark Arrow," "Shadow Web," "Dark Shield" and "Shadow Shuriken" attacks, as well.

Obviously, I am the LORD OF THE SHADOWS!

Hello, there! I'm Ichigo, the Wind and Weather Guard!

My birthday is on February 25th , and my star sign is Pisces. I live with my parents, Hay Lin and Eric, in a flat in London. My room is like a museum, with a sewing machine that I cannot survive without (not to mention my art that I also cannot do without)!

Sometimes, people tend to call me "Hikaru," my middle name. My name, roughly translated, means "Strawberry Light" in Japanese.

Did you know that I have made up my own dance, called the "Cloud Walk?" Yep!

I also absolutely love to design, and thanks to my mum always getting new materials for me, I sew clothes for my friends as well as for myself. Is that me?!

Of the six of us, I am definitely the "daydreamy" one of the Magik Boyz!

My powers are based upon the weather, so you might just get a storm cloud looming over your head! My most menacing attacks are the "Hurricane Ivan" and the "Lightning Wave!" My other attacks are the "Rain Dance," the "Icy Wind," the "Electric Twister," the "Blizzard" and the "Tropical Storm!"

My mood can instantly change, like the weather!

ClowWinx26

[67]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 13

LatinPassion wrote:
    Thanks CW. I just think music has so much potential, in a way it would make him an empath, which would really make the character extremely emotional. Thats not to say that he'd be paranoid, just that he'd be more in tune with the rhythms of life. I found it strange as I reread what I wrote, that I put his dislikes as crowds and does not like to be alone. It sorta strange that a person who doesn't like to be alone wouldn't like crowds. Kind of makes him sound like a loner, but he has many acquaintances, which sorta sticks out like a sore thumb. Sounds a whole lot like an anime character now. He could get attacked by spiritual voices, which would really make it interesting. He's very into his faith and manipulates sounds, which causes him to struggle even more.Which voices are heaven sent (angels and saints) and which are demonic. Now that I think about it, he sounds more like a character that would make minor appearances in the show, but play a major role, like get episodes solely dedicated to him. Sorta like how Ken from Digimon Season 2 did, before he got all team happy. I think it would've made for a very interesting season having the characters be in different schools and stuff, not necessarily fillers, but character development episodes. Would he be a minor/supporting character or a main character ? Part of the main team or a solo artist with his own mode of tranformation ? I think theres a saying that goes, everything a bell rings and angel gets its wings,hhhmmm... could be used by him to transform. His henshin could be in the shape of a bell, but that'd look funny, ringing a bell to transform. Gabriel's horn would be an awesome way for him to transform too, he blows a horn and bam. But then again more than likely his transformation would take place with some sort of deep prayer that causes him to go into a trance like state, oooooo sounds awesome. Any ideas for a transformation for him guys ?

For me, my henshin is like a cross between Sailor Moon and W.I.T.C.h.

The boy turns the colourof his element, which then transfers to the background and he goes his skin colour. Then the colour of his magical energy wraps around his body and if his hair is long it wraps around him.

PrinceRai92

[68]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 5
    ClowWinx26 wrote:

My birthday is on May 19th, and my star sign is Taurus. I live with my mum, Will, in a flat in London. I love flowers, so my bedroom is just about a greenhouse!

My powers are related to flowers and other forms of plant life, so you had better not annoy me or I might just stick a vine where the shine doesn't shine, if you catch my drift!
    Bad guys had best watch out for my "Poison Ivy" attack, for I can tie them up AND knock them out in one go! I can and do also utilize my "Waterlily Whirlpool," "Nightshade Pollen," "Azalea Whirl" and "Foxglove Spin" attacks, as well.

My birthday is on June 7th, and my star sign is Gemini. I live with my mum, Irma, and my sister, Justine in a house in London.

I'm kind of a whiny person, and also love to be the center of attention (but that's mainly due to the fact that my mum favors my sister over me . . . more about that tidbit later)!

My powers are based upon sound and music, so I'm warning you, I can wail like a banshee! Those evil guys can't seem to stand my "Sonic Vibe" and "Dolby Digital 5.0" attacks! I can and do also use my "Sonic Clap," "Surround Sound," "Sonic Scream," "Sonic/Orchestra Wave," and "Heaven's Choir" attacks, as well!

My birthday is on July 26th, and my star sign is Leo. I live with my parents, Taranee and Nigel, and my four sisters: Basheba, Jenny, Louise, and Claire in a house in London.

I am the most intelligent as well as youngest of the Magik Boyz, and I love to read! (Let me warn you now: if you happen to disturb me while I'm reading, I will transform into a dragon and eat you! Just kidding!)

My powers are related to the mind and psionics, so naturally and logically, that makes me a psychic. (I also believe that I am the strongest of the five of us.I mean, I'm telekinetic, telepathic AND clairvoyant! Beat that!) My most devastating attacks are the "Psychic Wave" and the "Macromedia Dreamweaver!" I can and do also use my "Confusion," "Bad Luck Hex," "Mental Delusion," "Destructive Oblivion," "Psychic Hold" and "Sphere of Truth" attacks (whick, if used properly, this will reveal your secrets, so I suggest that you stay on my good side)!

By the way, I am also a genius at casting spells! I create my own, in addition to using ones I have heard on the television. (So see if those who annoy me don't end up with their boxers stuck up their bum for the next decade! I can and will hex if necessary!)

My birthday is on March 29th and my star sign is Aries. I live in London with my mum, Elyon, my dad, Caleb, and my little sister, Aisha.

I am what you would call the "glue" of the Magik Boyz (what with generally all of them coming to me for advice a lot of the time. Nathan happens to believe that I should become an agony aunt!) I usually feel happy -- you have to make something good about the world!

My powers are related to the sun and the moon, and so need to give badmind people a bit of a sun burn! My finishing attack is called the "Solar Eclipse," and I also have what is called the "Luna Sphere!" My other spell attacks are called the "Solar Blast," "Cosmic Barrier," "Northern Lights," "Twilight Burst" and the "Star Supernova."

One other thing to note about me, is that I happen to possess the Light of Meridian, which comes in handy whenever my magic is drained!

Other than that, I love astrology and reading the stars day and night! I even made up my own set of W.I.T.C.H. Tarot Cards!

Let the sun shine!

My birthday is on January 8th, and my star sign is Capricorn. I live with my mum, Cornelia, in a flat in London. My room basically looks a bit like a dreary dungeon -- EVERYTHING is black.

I am, if you will, the "dark" one of the Magik Boyz, and generally prefer to be alone (although it is still nice to have friends, which I do possess).

My powers are related to shadows and darkness, and get weakend in extreme light, so imagine what it feels like for me to be in Kandrakar! My most deadly spell attack is the "Shadow Torrent," which can cut through nearly anything (so somebody MIGHT just get sliced up!). I can and do also use my "Dark Arrow," "Shadow Web," "Dark Shield" and "Shadow Shuriken" attacks, as well.

My birthday is on February 25th , and my star sign is Pisces. I live with my parents, Hay Lin and Eric, in a flat in London. My room is like a museum, with a sewing machine that I cannot survive without (not to mention my art that I also cannot do without)!

Sometimes, people tend to call me "Hikaru," my middle name. My name, roughly translated, means "Strawberry Light" in Japanese.

I also absolutely love to design, and thanks to my mum always getting new materials for me, I sew clothes for my friends as well as for myself. Is that me?!

My powers are based upon the weather, so you might just get a storm cloud looming over your head! My most menacing attacks are the "Hurricane Ivan" and the "Lightning Wave!" My other attacks are the "Rain Dance," the "Icy Wind," the "Electric Twister," the "Blizzard" and the "Tropical Storm!"

Cool Ideas. Very original powers and it's a great idea of making the next generation guys. In response to silver star, thank you very much for the criticism. It is very much appreciated. In accordance to the names, I made the whole HEATHER OakFIELD pun on purpose, but the Rachel Roth thing was totally unplanned. I created these characters around t is for Witch, and I got to thinking, 'If a generation from the past can be reconsituted, then why not bring a generation forth to the present. In a fanfic I'm working on, these guardians are sent back in time by their grandmothers to aid in the fight against Nerissa. But that's kinda getting off topic isn't it? Anyway, thanks for the critisism and everyone so far has had interesting ideas. What if Elyon really did have a twin? They really could have used her instead of Phobos...

pokemastercube

[69]Dec 14, 2006

i'm posting the team i ham still working on, rember they are from the year 2206 and their are now ailens on earth - they are all half human and half ailen. they also form HEART as their team name. plasing in my next post

pokemastercube

[70]Dec 14, 2006
    ok for some reason i cant post the info. i'll have to send to fan fic earlier then i planed

-Blackstar-

[71]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 8
    pokemastercube wrote:

i'm posting the team i ham still working on, rember they are from the year 2206 and their are now ailens on earth - they are all half human and half ailen. they also form HEART as their team name. plasing in my next post

Interesting, Pokemastercube. I have to ask, are they all from the same alien race/species? Or are they all from different alien races? I get how in the year 2206 humans have long since established contact with extraterrestrial life, but how could the whole team of HEART be alien/human hybrids? Some of them could just be sentient aliens living on Earth. If there's a reason for this, you should probably explain it.
    Edited on 12/14/2006 6:16am

pokemastercube

[72]Dec 14, 2006
    all different crossbreds that have ocorred naturally (no crasey scienceinist involved) like i ssid i'm still working on tham. But when i do the story fot this team i'm going to do somesort of an explanation

LatinPassion

[73]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 7
    I got how my character transforms. His voice box is his henshin. Somehow his voice box pops out (similar to what happened in the Little Mermaid ), and its revealed to be the Heart/Henshin of Music. Basically my character becomes "mute" in his Angelic/Elemental Communion Mode. I haven't figured out if it should be a prayer my character does to a saint (St.Blaise,St.Cecilia,St.Gregory the Great etc.) or if it should be based on simply releasing his voice box by making a sign of the cross over it.

The empath ability kicks into high gear when my character goes into battle. Everything has its rhythm, and he senses it. He's "mute" because his voice becomes one with the various pitches. So in a sense he speaks through sound rather than a normal voice. I think that would make for an interesting character. A character that doesn't speak in his Elemental Communion mode. As I mentioned before he's able to a point manipulate Air and Water, so I decided that it'd be manifested as the voices of Angels for Air and voices of Merfolk for Water. Like him they speak via their respective areas of influence. He is able to ask for help from them but does not control them. In time he will be able to understand what they are saying.

fgurakid

[74]Dec 14, 2006

I have six:

Five in one Fan Fiction. From the Fan Fiction TALON on www.fanfiction.net

Trevor:
    Fifth born of the KIng and Queen of Corinthia. 15 years old and Will's Guardian. Unwilling pawn in Nerissa's plans.

Aaron:
    Fourth bron of the King and Queen of Cornithia. 15 years old and Irma's Guardian.

Logan:
    Third bron of the KIng and Queen of Corinthia. 15 years old and Taranee's Guardian.

Oliver:
    Second bron of the KIng and Queen of Corinthia. 15 years old and Cornelia's Guardian.

Nathan:
    First born of the King and Queen of Corinthia. 15 years old and Hay Lin's Guardian. Rightful heir to the Throne of Corinthia.

For more info on these five, look for the fic TALON on Fan Fiction.net

Salamence

A boy from Meridian sent to turn over Will and Hay Lin to the Dark Side by Prince Phobos. Fall's in love with Irma and gives up his life as a spy to help the Guardians.

For more info on this guy, look for the fic S Stands for Salamence on Fan Fiction.net

fgurakid

[75]Dec 14, 2006
    ClowWinx26 wrote:

Let the sun shine!

you're the author of the Magik Boyz? dude, that story is good one!

-Silverstar-

[76]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 9
    fgurakid wrote:

I have six:

Trevor:
    Fifth born of the KIng and Queen of Corinthia. 15 years old and Will's Guardian. Unwilling pawn in Nerissa's plans.

Aaron:
    Fourth bron of the King and Queen of Cornithia. 15 years old and Irma's Guardian.

Logan:
    Third bron of the KIng and Queen of Corinthia. 15 years old and Taranee's Guardian.

Oliver:
    Second bron of the KIng and Queen of Corinthia. 15 years old and Cornelia's Guardian.

Nathan:
    First born of the King and Queen of Corinthia. 15 years old and Hay Lin's Guardian. Rightful heir to the Throne of Corinthia.

Salamence

A boy from Meridian sent to turn over Will and Hay Lin to the Dark Side by Prince Phobos. Fall's in love with Irma and gives up his life as a spy to help the Guardians.

For more info on this guy, look for the fic S Stands for Salamence on Fan Fiction.net

So the Guardians have Guardians?? I'm confused.
    Edited on 12/14/2006 11:44am

pokemastercube

[77]Dec 14, 2006

^ you are not the only one, this means reading

fgurakid

[78]Dec 15, 2006
    -Silverstar- wrote:
    fgurakid wrote:

I have six:

Trevor:

Aaron:

Logan:

Oliver:

Nathan:

Salamence

So the Guardians have Guardians?? I'm confused.

Protectors actually.

sworn to protect and to rise when danger comes across the guardians, the Protectors are there to always take whatever hit flies at the Guardians, and then hit the attacker back twice as hard!

i think it's an interesting story. i even have a bit of romance in it! you might like it!

fgurakid

[79]Dec 15, 2006
    pokemastercube wrote:

^ you are not the only one, this means reading

yes it does!

pokemastercube

[80]Dec 15, 2006
    what story is it as i can't find it.