Toon Disney (ended 2006)

Create a WITCH Character

ClowWinx26

[81]Dec 16, 2006
    • level: 13
    fgurakid wrote:
    ClowWinx26 wrote:

OK, these are my new characters which I created:

My name is Matthew, the Flower and Plant Guard!

My birthday is on May 19th, and my star sign is Taurus. I live with my mum, Will, in a flat in London. I love flowers, so my bedroom is just about a greenhouse!

I am the leader of the Magik Boyz, and am also very ambitious!
    I can be bossy at times, but that's just the way and how I am!

My powers are related to flowers and other forms of plant life, so you had better not annoy me or I might just stick a vine where the shine doesn't shine, if you catch my drift!
    Bad guys had best watch out for my "Poison Ivy" attack, for I can tie them up AND knock them out in one go! I can and do also utilize my "Waterlily Whirlpool," "Nightshade Pollen," "Azalea Whirl" and "Foxglove Spin" attacks, as well.

To sum it up, I'm a nature guy!
    Hiya! My name is Yannick, the Sound and Music Guard!

My birthday is on June 7th, and my star sign is Gemini. I live with my mum, Irma, and my sister, Justine in a house in London.

I'm kind of a whiny person, and also love to be the center of attention (but that's mainly due to the fact that my mum favors my sister over me . . . more about that tidbit later)!

My powers are based upon sound and music, so I'm warning you, I can wail like a banshee! Those evil guys can't seem to stand my "Sonic Vibe" and "Dolby Digital 5.0" attacks! I can and do also use my "Sonic Clap," "Surround Sound," "Sonic Scream," "Sonic/Orchestra Wave," and "Heaven's Choir" attacks, as well!

Basically? I'm a LOUD PERSON!
    Hello! My name is Rhys, the Mind and Psychic Guard!

My birthday is on July 26th, and my star sign is Leo. I live with my parents, Taranee and Nigel, and my four sisters: Basheba, Jenny, Louise, and Claire in a house in London.

I am the most intelligent as well as youngest of the Magik Boyz, and I love to read! (Let me warn you now: if you happen to disturb me while I'm reading, I will transform into a dragon and eat you! Just kidding!)

My powers are related to the mind and psionics, so naturally and logically, that makes me a psychic. (I also believe that I am the strongest of the five of us.I mean, I'm telekinetic, telepathic AND clairvoyant! Beat that!) My most devastating attacks are the "Psychic Wave" and the "Macromedia Dreamweaver!" I can and do also use my "Confusion," "Bad Luck Hex," "Mental Delusion," "Destructive Oblivion," "Psychic Hold" and "Sphere of Truth" attacks (whick, if used properly, this will reveal your secrets, so I suggest that you stay on my good side)!

By the way, I am also a genius at casting spells! I create my own, in addition to using ones I have heard on the television. (So see if those who annoy me don't end up with their boxers stuck up their bum for the next decade! I can and will hex if necessary!)

To put it quite frankly, I am very extraordinary!

My name is Erik, the Space and Solar Guard!

My birthday is on March 29th and my star sign is Aries. I live in London with my mum, Elyon, my dad, Caleb, and my little sister, Aisha.

I am what you would call the "glue" of the Magik Boyz (what with generally all of them coming to me for advice a lot of the time. Nathan happens to believe that I should become an agony aunt!) I usually feel happy -- you have to make something good about the world!

My powers are related to the sun and the moon, and so need to give badmind people a bit of a sun burn! My finishing attack is called the "Solar Eclipse," and I also have what is called the "Luna Sphere!" My other spell attacks are called the "Solar Blast," "Cosmic Barrier," "Northern Lights," "Twilight Burst" and the "Star Supernova."

One other thing to note about me, is that I happen to possess the Light of Meridian, which comes in handy whenever my magic is drained!

Other than that, I love astrology and reading the stars day and night! I even made up my own set of W.I.T.C.H. Tarot Cards!

Let the sun shine!

Greetings. My name is Nathan, the Darkness and Shadow Guard.

My birthday is on January 8th, and my star sign is Capricorn. I live with my mum, Cornelia, in a flat in London. My room basically looks a bit like a dreary dungeon -- EVERYTHING is black.

I am, if you will, the "dark" one of the Magik Boyz, and generally prefer to be alone (although it is still nice to have friends, which I do possess).

My powers are related to shadows and darkness, and get weakend in extreme light, so imagine what it feels like for me to be in Kandrakar! My most deadly spell attack is the "Shadow Torrent," which can cut through nearly anything (so somebody MIGHT just get sliced up!). I can and do also use my "Dark Arrow," "Shadow Web," "Dark Shield" and "Shadow Shuriken" attacks, as well.

Obviously, I am the LORD OF THE SHADOWS!
    Hello, there! I'm Ichigo, the Wind and Weather Guard!

My birthday is on February 25th , and my star sign is Pisces. I live with my parents, Hay Lin and Eric, in a flat in London. My room is like a museum, with a sewing machine that I cannot survive without (not to mention my art that I also cannot do without)!

Sometimes, people tend to call me "Hikaru," my middle name. My name, roughly translated, means "Strawberry Light" in Japanese.

Did you know that I have made up my own dance, called the "Cloud Walk?" Yep!

I also absolutely love to design, and thanks to my mum always getting new materials for me, I sew clothes for my friends as well as for myself. Is that me?!

Of the six of us, I am definitely the "daydreamy" one of the Magik Boyz!

My powers are based upon the weather, so you might just get a storm cloud looming over your head! My most menacing attacks are the "Hurricane Ivan" and the "Lightning Wave!" My other attacks are the "Rain Dance," the "Icy Wind," the "Electric Twister," the "Blizzard" and the "Tropical Storm!"

My mood can instantly change, like the weather!
    you're the author of the Magik Boyz? dude, that story is good one!
    Yeah, I am the author, and thanx very much!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fgurakid

[82]Dec 16, 2006
    • level: 5
    ClowWinx26 wrote:
    fgurakid wrote:
    ClowWinx26 wrote:

OK, these are my new characters which I created:

My name is Matthew, the Flower and Plant Guard!

My birthday is on May 19th, and my star sign is Taurus. I live with my mum, Will, in a flat in London. I love flowers, so my bedroom is just about a greenhouse!

I am the leader of the Magik Boyz, and am also very ambitious!
    I can be bossy at times, but that's just the way and how I am!

My powers are related to flowers and other forms of plant life, so you had better not annoy me or I might just stick a vine where the shine doesn't shine, if you catch my drift!
    Bad guys had best watch out for my "Poison Ivy" attack, for I can tie them up AND knock them out in one go! I can and do also utilize my "Waterlily Whirlpool," "Nightshade Pollen," "Azalea Whirl" and "Foxglove Spin" attacks, as well.

To sum it up, I'm a nature guy!
    Hiya! My name is Yannick, the Sound and Music Guard!

My birthday is on June 7th, and my star sign is Gemini. I live with my mum, Irma, and my sister, Justine in a house in London.

I'm kind of a whiny person, and also love to be the center of attention (but that's mainly due to the fact that my mum favors my sister over me . . . more about that tidbit later)!

My powers are based upon sound and music, so I'm warning you, I can wail like a banshee! Those evil guys can't seem to stand my "Sonic Vibe" and "Dolby Digital 5.0" attacks! I can and do also use my "Sonic Clap," "Surround Sound," "Sonic Scream," "Sonic/Orchestra Wave," and "Heaven's Choir" attacks, as well!

Basically? I'm a LOUD PERSON!
    Hello! My name is Rhys, the Mind and Psychic Guard!

My birthday is on July 26th, and my star sign is Leo. I live with my parents, Taranee and Nigel, and my four sisters: Basheba, Jenny, Louise, and Claire in a house in London.

I am the most intelligent as well as youngest of the Magik Boyz, and I love to read! (Let me warn you now: if you happen to disturb me while I'm reading, I will transform into a dragon and eat you! Just kidding!)

My powers are related to the mind and psionics, so naturally and logically, that makes me a psychic. (I also believe that I am the strongest of the five of us.I mean, I'm telekinetic, telepathic AND clairvoyant! Beat that!) My most devastating attacks are the "Psychic Wave" and the "Macromedia Dreamweaver!" I can and do also use my "Confusion," "Bad Luck Hex," "Mental Delusion," "Destructive Oblivion," "Psychic Hold" and "Sphere of Truth" attacks (whick, if used properly, this will reveal your secrets, so I suggest that you stay on my good side)!

By the way, I am also a genius at casting spells! I create my own, in addition to using ones I have heard on the television. (So see if those who annoy me don't end up with their boxers stuck up their bum for the next decade! I can and will hex if necessary!)

To put it quite frankly, I am very extraordinary!

My name is Erik, the Space and Solar Guard!

My birthday is on March 29th and my star sign is Aries. I live in London with my mum, Elyon, my dad, Caleb, and my little sister, Aisha.

I am what you would call the "glue" of the Magik Boyz (what with generally all of them coming to me for advice a lot of the time. Nathan happens to believe that I should become an agony aunt!) I usually feel happy -- you have to make something good about the world!

My powers are related to the sun and the moon, and so need to give badmind people a bit of a sun burn! My finishing attack is called the "Solar Eclipse," and I also have what is called the "Luna Sphere!" My other spell attacks are called the "Solar Blast," "Cosmic Barrier," "Northern Lights," "Twilight Burst" and the "Star Supernova."

One other thing to note about me, is that I happen to possess the Light of Meridian, which comes in handy whenever my magic is drained!

Other than that, I love astrology and reading the stars day and night! I even made up my own set of W.I.T.C.H. Tarot Cards!

Let the sun shine!

Greetings. My name is Nathan, the Darkness and Shadow Guard.

My birthday is on January 8th, and my star sign is Capricorn. I live with my mum, Cornelia, in a flat in London. My room basically looks a bit like a dreary dungeon -- EVERYTHING is black.

I am, if you will, the "dark" one of the Magik Boyz, and generally prefer to be alone (although it is still nice to have friends, which I do possess).

My powers are related to shadows and darkness, and get weakend in extreme light, so imagine what it feels like for me to be in Kandrakar! My most deadly spell attack is the "Shadow Torrent," which can cut through nearly anything (so somebody MIGHT just get sliced up!). I can and do also use my "Dark Arrow," "Shadow Web," "Dark Shield" and "Shadow Shuriken" attacks, as well.

Obviously, I am the LORD OF THE SHADOWS!
    Hello, there! I'm Ichigo, the Wind and Weather Guard!

My birthday is on February 25th , and my star sign is Pisces. I live with my parents, Hay Lin and Eric, in a flat in London. My room is like a museum, with a sewing machine that I cannot survive without (not to mention my art that I also cannot do without)!

Sometimes, people tend to call me "Hikaru," my middle name. My name, roughly translated, means "Strawberry Light" in Japanese.

Did you know that I have made up my own dance, called the "Cloud Walk?" Yep!

I also absolutely love to design, and thanks to my mum always getting new materials for me, I sew clothes for my friends as well as for myself. Is that me?!

Of the six of us, I am definitely the "daydreamy" one of the Magik Boyz!

My powers are based upon the weather, so you might just get a storm cloud looming over your head! My most menacing attacks are the "Hurricane Ivan" and the "Lightning Wave!" My other attacks are the "Rain Dance," the "Icy Wind," the "Electric Twister," the "Blizzard" and the "Tropical Storm!"

My mood can instantly change, like the weather!
    you're the author of the Magik Boyz? dude, that story is good one!
    Yeah, I am the author, and thanx very much!

np!

fgurakid

[83]Dec 16, 2006
    pokemastercube wrote:
    what story is it as i can't find it.

it's on fanfiction.net and it's called TALON

Prowler86Kid

[84]Dec 16, 2006
    • level: 14

Name: Sahara

Sex: Female

Race: African American/French

Power: Strenght of all the guardians, and spirit of the guardian(when in strenght mode, unbelivable strength, but in spirit, can use all the powers of the guardians. Kinda like that guy on Teen Titans in the last few episodes that was in those band aids, but has to be back in her body within 4 minutes)

-Silverstar-

[85]Dec 16, 2006
    • level: 9
    Prowler86Kid wrote:

Name: Sahara

Sex: Female

Race: African American/French

Power: Strength of all the guardians, and spirit of the guardian(when in strength mode, unbelivable strength, but in spirit, can use all the powers of the guardians. Kinda like that guy on Teen Titans in the last few episodes that was in those band aids, but has to be back in her body within 4 minutes)

That would be Negative Man.

Anyway, incredible strength and she can utilize the powers of ALL of the Guardians?

Sounds like a classic Mary Sue. The time limit thing balances things out a little, but just a little.

Edited on 12/16/2006 10:02am

ClowWinx26

[86]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 13
    For me, the boys do have weaknesses. Erik can only be beaten by physical means. Ichigo has to beaten from the ground. Rhys is beaten by mental means. Matthew is beaten by pyrokinetic means. Yannick has to be beaten with solid objects. nathan can olny be beaten with light.

pokemastercube

[87]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 11
    i'm going to try again to up load my charaters tommrow

pokemastercube

[88]Dec 17, 2006

going to try now.

Holly

Secondary species

Bacalonion, a tailed human-like species with spikes down their back and tail, claws, fore arm mounted blades and horns. It is not known when the cross breading with human started but due to the similarities there is hardly any changes to the Bacalonion form. They also have grater senses.

Class

9th grade.

Personality traits

Calm, friendly, careful.

Enjoys

Studying the time period 2005 to 2050 (you will see in the story I’m writing for them), plants, music.

Appearance

About 5:5” high, tail is about 2 foot long, brown eyes, shoulder length hair died electric purple.

Normal cloths style

T-shirt with slits for her spikes, knee length skirt with tail slit at the top, knee length boots.

Family

Due to her parents disappeared shortly after her birth she lives with her aunt Sophie who is pure Bacalonion.

Power

Quintessence and heart of kandrakar.

Secondary power

Phase shifting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma

Secondary species

Verligner. A harpie like species. Wings extending from their fore arms, clawed hands, 3 claws on the front of their feet with 1 coming out of the back of the foot, tail feathers.

Class

7th grade

Personality traits

Supportive, loves to talk.

Enjoys

Music, Shopping

Appearance

5:6” high, blue eyes, blond hair that comes halfway down her back 1 foot long green tail feathers, 1 foot long wing sections on her arms with green feathers

Normal cloths style

Black top and shorts which has a slot for her tail feathers, she can’t wear footwear due to feet layout.

Family

She lives with her mother (Kim, pure human, pregnant with the 2nd) and father (Rob, pure Verligner).

Power

Air

Secondary power

Able to create special feathers in her arm based wings and launch them.

Ami

Secondary species

Zambalen. It is unknown when cross breading with Zambalen’s began but the end result is simply a human form of the Zambalans (Human shaped plants).

Class

7th grade

Personality traits

Strong minded, never cares for her own safety; only others.

Enjoys

Extreme sports

Appearance

5:2” high, brown skin, purple leaves and eyes, green hair.

Normal cloths style

Red knee length dress and ¾ length boots

Family

she lived with her mother (Julia), father (David) and older sister (Janet – 1 all are half Zambalen.

Power

Earth

Secondary power

Creating illusions

Rachel

Secondary species

Unknown. She has a rock like skin with magma streams on it which does not seam to do get above 15 centigrade.

Class

7th grade

Personality traits

originally preferred to be alone and was quiet but changes to a very friendly person.

Enjoys

Fishing, gym, gymnastics.

Appearance

5 foot high, grey shin with red magma streams, glowing green eye areas (she has no visible eye ball gust 2 triangle marks on her head which seam to be her eyes), short black hair.

Normal cloths style

Blue T-shirt and a long green shirt with boots underneath.

Family

She is an orphan, due to this her secondary species hasn’t been identified do to she is the first encounter of this kind.

Power

Fire

Secondary power

Energy based weapons fire and powers launched at her she can absorb.

Terry

Secondary species

Aquala. Merfolk species found already on several worlds. This part of her species give her a tail with a fin on it, webbed and clawed hands, fin on her back, fins on her fore arms, gills on her neck, scales from her waist down her legs and tail and has 3 claws on her feet which are webbed.

Class

9th grade.

Personality traits

Quiet, loves to flirt, and vegetarian.

Enjoys

Water (naturally), animals, hanging out with friends.

Appearance

About 5:6”, tail is 3 foot with a tail fin span of 1 foot, green eyes, short brown hair and gold scales.

Normal cloths style

Sports top, sports shorts with hole for her tail and trainers.

Family

She lives with her mother (May) and her father (Jack) who are also both cross bred with Aquala/Human parents.

Power

Water.

Secondary power

Skin/scale hardening.

fgurakid

[89]Dec 17, 2006
    just a question, but does anyone like my characters?

pokemastercube

[90]Dec 18, 2006
    they seem cool

fgurakid

[91]Dec 18, 2006
    pokemastercube wrote:
    they seem cool

thankyou!

you should read the fic, most people like it!

pokemastercube

[92]Dec 18, 2006
    which one

fgurakid

[93]Dec 19, 2006
    pokemastercube wrote:
    which one

TALON and S Stands for Salamence needs someone reading it too!

pokemastercube

[94]Dec 19, 2006
    i'll read them when i am next in that part of the web

fgurakid

[95]Dec 19, 2006
    pokemastercube wrote:
    i'll read them when i am next in that part of the web

ok

pokemastercube

[96]Dec 19, 2006
    well i have read the S one and the charaters are OK but i can't get around the story.

fgurakid

[97]Dec 20, 2006
    pokemastercube wrote:
    well i have read the S one and the charaters are OK but i can't get around the story.

Phobos sent a spy to get Hay Lin and Will to his side. and this spy and irma are a little bit tight.

pokemastercube

[98]Dec 20, 2006

i know

fgurakid

[99]Dec 23, 2006
    pokemastercube wrote:

i know

well that's it for now

zain_a_k

[100]Feb 16, 2007
    • level: 2

this is an additional character to w.i.t.c.h

will is the same but with her powers being : lightning,hand-to-hand combat,greatly strength from sunrise to sunset and when all energy is given to her she has power to give life

everyone else is the same

name:zak

sex:male

features:black eyes,black hair [spiky],indian-british,

hobbies:surfing[the internet],watch tv,fight evil,kick butt

personality:top student in everything,likes rock music

powers:shadow[controls],hand-to-hand combat,gratly strengh from sunset to sunrise, in full power has ability to make someone die

posseses:a neckleas which has rat written in chinese, a watch and a belt[all of these are always worn ][are actually objects which gives him power,kinda like the haert of kanrakar,only heart of rat]

gaurdian uniform:black full body spandex[if in martial art mode],blue armour [on top of spandex when in other form]