TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

W.I.T.C.H. Forums

Toon Disney (ended 2006)

Create a WITCH Character

pokemastercube

[101]Feb 16, 2007
    • level: 11
    i'm almost done with the final ajustments to my human/ailen guardians
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CetnikJSO

[102]Feb 16, 2007
    • level: 1
    I had dream that i was hay lin's boyfriend

pokemastercube

[103]Feb 17, 2007
    • level: 11
    cool

parkpinkpoodle

[104]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 6
    Wow!If it is real,how does it feel like?

HotaruHoshi

[105]Dec 10, 2007

my characters:

will come soon sorry

Mizinthehouse

[106]Dec 10, 2007

I've me own characters two too lazy to put them on just yet.

Edited on 12/10/2007 8:41pm

HotaruHoshi

[107]Dec 11, 2007

http://www.tv.com/w.i.t.c.h./show/29931/w.i.t.c.h.-ocs-post-yours!/topic/13689-889532/msgs.html?tag=board_topics;title;11

here are mine

ClowWinx26

[109]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 13

OK, here's my new ones. Thisw is after a lot of thought and stuff.

Matthew

Yannick

Rhys

Nathan

Ichigo

and Erik

but together they're called Silent Prayer.

-Irma-

[110]Jan 2, 2008
    • level: 3
    Well Irma and the Oracle, sounds creepy ...

Hfsdhgfsjgbwer

[112]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 5

Can i play

name:Yang

sex:female

power:sand

hair:chocolate brown hair, finge, hair goes down to her butt

Edited on 04/30/2008 11:42pm
    Edited 2 total times.

2kittycat1

[113]Jul 6, 2008
    • level: 3
    wow i just came back to this site after many MANY months and after rereading my oc i noticed i was a big mary-sue maker. *not anymore* i didn't even know what a mary -sue was *slaps self*

CHAOSCOLE

[114]Aug 20, 2008

These are my W.i.t.c.h OCs [they are not Guardians]

COLE ANGELHEART

age/16

hair/straight long dark brown

eyes/brown

skin/Caucasian [white]

Height/ 5.9

Personality/ manipulative, can be arrogant, normally quiet,doesn't talk much calm. honorable follows a warriors code intelligent is normally aware of most of whats going on as well as worlds and magic artifacts strategist, normally tends to think low of most people tends to have trouble expression his emotions, adventuress

attire/white shirt with a black dragon knight and angel on it black pants with an image of a white dragon and white and black angel wings on both legs and black boots

race/ETHEREALS

world/ANGELON

powers/ control of light and darkness. Has white and black angel wings. Can use darkness to create image of himself another person or an object which if struck may become black mist that would lock said attacker in place for a short time. Can sense other beings who have magic or another form of power. Can create portals to different worlds. Heals quickly.

weapon/zweihander. black hilt with a black and white angel wing on both sides and a white blade

SEROTH KNIGHTHEART

age/16

hair/long silver

eyes/red

Skin/ Caucasian[white]

Personality/ manipulative, arrogant, thanks low of most people, calm, intelligent, strategist mostly honorable mostly follows a warriors code adventuress

attire/red shirt with a white knight with two blue swords crossed blue pants with an image of a red sword on both legs red boots

race/ETHEREALS

world/ANGELON

powers/ controls fire and ice. has red and blue angel wings. can sense other beings. create portals to diffrent worlds. and heals quickly.

KIDO KNIGHTHEART

age/15

hair/short silver

eyes/green

skin/ Caucasian [white]

Personality/ mostly quiet, only talks to a few people a bit of arrogance, thanks low of most people, calm, intelligent strategist, mostly honorable mostly follows a warriors code adventuress

attire/green shirt with a black knight with two gray swords crossed grey pants with the image of a green sword on both legs green boots

race/ETHEREALS

world/ANGELON

powers/ controls earth and air. has green and grey angel wings. sense other beings. create portals to different worlds. heals quickly.

Edited on 08/20/2008 5:55pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Bunny15

[115]Aug 29, 2008

Name: Samantha

Birthday: July 22, 1992

Sign: Cancer

Power: Ice

Personality: Stubborn, lazy, and sassy

Fav. Sport: singing

Fav. Subject: music

Hobby: dancing

Siblings: Joise, older sister

Crush: it's a secret

tlegg13

[117]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 2
    Name: Lucas Doe real name: Kh'ard

Sex male

Age 13

Back story: prince of another world which is basically a corporate version of many tribal customs. Not really a prince but the title goes to the young son of the chairman.
    Sent by the Company to find his uncle. who had decided to conquer the veil for himself. However Lucas mission of mercy was an attempt to take over by the company. However it didn't turn out as planned in the end lucas need to decide weather or not to betray his world his family his employer and his own beliefs. Or risk losing the only people who actually respected him

Power: while possessing no natural skill his quite intelligent and trained in several of his world self defences. He's also quite a good cook.

Grammar_man

[118]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 2

Not really a unique character, but a different setting where the real characters are quite different.

Alternate universe:

Martin Tubbs, Andrew Hornby, Joel Wright, Uriah Dunn, Stephen ????...

These are the five chosen to be guardians.

Martin Tubbs, the guardian of earth

Andrew Hornby, the guardian of air.

Joel "Gills" Wright, the guardian of water.

Uriah Dunn, the guardian of fire.

Stephen, the guardian of the heart.

Each of them is very special, but together, they are M.A.G.U.S.

I'll write more later.

kitsuneboy1

[119]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 10

Okay, I have a multiple Original Characters, and after several modifications and rewrites, I am ready to list a few starting with this one:

Name: Hotaru, alias Aragaki Hotaru

Place of origin: Basiliade

Bio: Like many children on his homeworld, Hotaru was seperated from his family to train as a warrior. His abilities later led him to be chosen to be chosen for assignments in tracking bandits, gathering information on them, freeing any prisioners they have, and assisting in said criminals' capture.

When Cognregation of Kandrakar decides that the Guardians need more allies to aid them in their duties, Orube is asked to travel Basiliade and look for a suitable candidate. Hotaru would be chosen for his skills in tracking, escape, infiltration, observation, and combat. Though not a candidate to ever be a replacement Guardian, he still proves his worth by gathering information on subjects of importance and when in battle, helping to hold off miscelanious enemy forces while the girls focus on their goals.

When taken to Earth, he assumes the identity of an immigrant who works at the book store Cedric used to own. He managed to forge identification and documents that allow him to work full-time and avoid being sent to school, asides from a college clothing/costume design and construntion course

Notes:

Hotaru lives with Orube, along with which ever love interest I end up giving her in the fics I write.

With the exception of tea, he tends to avoid drinking large amounts of caffinated drinks in a single sitting. "If I want my to abuse my nerves, I'll let Cornelia hit me with rocks and large vines."

Has attracted the affections of two of the other allies of W.I.T.C.H. (both are OC's I'll talk about later), which has brought some unneeded tension to the team.

Since coming to Earth, has developed skills in knitting, which he uses to earn some spare money.

In a fight, his favored weapons are sais (mostly to disarm and emeny and create an opening and distration for a kick) or impact weapons, especially the kanabo. "Yes, it's not as fast as a sword, but sometimes, we need to capture the enemy, and a broken legis easier to survive than a stab or decapititation." Unarmed, he prefers attacking nerve and muscle points.

Irma, who he rarely gets along with, describes his personality as "the guy version of Mai". This is one of the many reasons he tends to try and ignore her, as he has "little tolerance for brats". He also rolls his eyes alot when "Will is overreacting, again".

Enjoys the company of the other three members of W.I.T.C.H. because he finds them to be more reasonable with him, and he finds it hard not to enjoy Hay Lins company.

"The only reason I agreed to dress up as that 'military-ninja' character for that 'comic convention' or whatever you humans call it was because of compensation." (on letting Hay Lin entering him in a cosplay competition dressed as version two Storm Shadow)