W.I.T.C.H. Forums

Toon Disney (ended 2006)

List your W.I.T.C.H. Fanfic

  • Avatar of yamikamui23

    yamikamui23

    [81]Oct 11, 2006
    • member since: 09/24/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 209
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3148171/3/

    Updated. Fight Scenes, More Humor from Andrew, And More On CHARM!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ClowWinx26

    ClowWinx26

    [82]Oct 11, 2006
    • member since: 02/13/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,598
    Yami, you're weird! LUST!! OF ALL SINS, LUST?! Actually, it's not bad compared to mine when you throw in things that could never happen, like Ichi gettng pregnant.... Anyway, I did like your 3rd chapter.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yamikamui23

    yamikamui23

    [83]Oct 12, 2006
    • member since: 09/24/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 209
    Heh. You think Lust weird, wait 'till you see Gluttony and Greed!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BlondeSakura

    BlondeSakura

    [84]Oct 13, 2006
    • member since: 04/19/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 356

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2473059/1/

    Here's mine. I haven't updated in a while but I'm working on that. It's not for Cornelia haters, more for Cornelia/Caleb fans. Hope you like it!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Inferno05

    Inferno05

    [85]Oct 13, 2006
    • member since: 07/22/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 140
    witchlover, I just finished reading Through Different Worlds, and I friggin' loved it. Thanks for keeping me busy. It's a four day weekend next, so I'll need it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Inferno05

    Inferno05

    [86]Oct 14, 2006
    • member since: 07/22/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 140

    HexedToBe wrote:
    I need a co-writer. Two if possible. Requirements: -Proper English. -Innovative/Organised. -Knows what a 'team' is. -Is funny. Oh and I also need a girl on the team so that they can identify the clothing and what it's called coz I'm fashion clueless!

    Are you still looking for a co-writer? I need practice with teamwork anyway. If you are interested, email me at shadowmaster9105@yahoo.com

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Inferno05

    Inferno05

    [87]Oct 14, 2006
    • member since: 07/22/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 140
    Sorry for double posting, but I also meet the funny requirements. If by funny you don't mean "funny ha-ha", "funny ho-ho," but "funny WTF" instead.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ClowWinx26

    ClowWinx26

    [88]Oct 14, 2006
    • member since: 02/13/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,598

    Girls, listen up! If you've read my fanfic or been to my website, you'll know about the Magik boyz, and I need girls to pair them up with! So let's see who I've got and who I can write you up into my fanfic with!:

    Matthew: single

    Yannick: single (I have reserved his spot for Witchlover but if she doesn't want him...)

    Rhys: (I'm debating to give him to Babuna or Lil_WITCH_Fan)

    Nathan: single

    Ichigo: single

    Erik: single

    Please reply to this!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yamikamui23

    yamikamui23

    [89]Oct 14, 2006
    • member since: 09/24/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 209
    ClowWinx26 wrote:

    Girls, listen up! If you've read my fanfic or been to my website, you'll know about the Magik boyz, and I need girls to pair them up with! So let's see who I've got and who I can write you up into my fanfic with!:

    Matthew: single

    Yannick: single (I have reserved his spot for Witchlover but if she doesn't want him...)

    Rhys: (I'm debating to give him to Babuna or Lil_WITCH_Fan)

    Nathan: single

    Ichigo: single

    Erik: single

    Please reply to this!



    What will be the girls names?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Inferno05

    Inferno05

    [90]Oct 14, 2006
    • member since: 07/22/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 140
    Yami, it's time you checked out Chapter 8.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ClowWinx26

    ClowWinx26

    [91]Oct 15, 2006
    • member since: 02/13/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,598
    yamikamui23 wrote:
    ClowWinx26 wrote:

    Girls, listen up! If you've read my fanfic or been to my website, you'll know about the Magik boyz, and I need girls to pair them up with! So let's see who I've got and who I can write you up into my fanfic with!:

    Matthew: single

    Yannick: single (I have reserved his spot for Witchlover but if she doesn't want him...)

    Rhys: taken by Babuna

    Nathan: single

    Ichigo: single

    Erik: single

    Please reply to this!

    What will be the girls names?

    I know their names, but I'm not gonna say them here. As of now, Rhys is taken by Babuna.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yamikamui23

    yamikamui23

    [92]Oct 15, 2006
    • member since: 09/24/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 209
    ClowWinx26 wrote:
    yamikamui23 wrote:
    ClowWinx26 wrote:

    Girls, listen up! If you've read my fanfic or been to my website, you'll know about the Magik boyz, and I need girls to pair them up with! So let's see who I've got and who I can write you up into my fanfic with!:

    Matthew: single

    Yannick: single (I have reserved his spot for Witchlover but if she doesn't want him...)

    Rhys: taken by Babuna

    Nathan: single

    Ichigo: single

    Erik: single

    Please reply to this!

    What will be the girls names?

    I know their names, but I'm not gonna say them here. As of now, Rhys is taken by Babuna.



    I'm talking about in the fic.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ClowWinx26

    ClowWinx26

    [93]Oct 15, 2006
    • member since: 02/13/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,598
    Yeah!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yamikamui23

    yamikamui23

    [94]Oct 15, 2006
    • member since: 09/24/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 209
    So what did you think of Lust Vs. Andrew fight?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ClowWinx26

    ClowWinx26

    [95]Oct 15, 2006
    • member since: 02/13/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,598
    That was intense!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yamikamui23

    yamikamui23

    [96]Oct 15, 2006
    • member since: 09/24/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 209
    My fave Magik Boy is Yannick, he's so much like his mum!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ClowWinx26

    ClowWinx26

    [97]Oct 15, 2006
    • member since: 02/13/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,598

    Is it? You should wait till they have the summer holidays and go to Spain! To meet Irma's boyfreind. Yanick meets another boy who's just like him, and he ditches Erik, quote:

    Yannick: Gimme some space Erik!

    Erik: Space? We're in this space because of you, Yannick!

    Erik hasĀ 2 nicknames: Soleil and Yue, which mean sun and moon.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of riki89

    riki89

    [98]Oct 15, 2006
    • member since: 10/16/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 61
    mine is G.O.S.E.K.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of riki89

    riki89

    [99]Oct 15, 2006
    • member since: 10/16/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 61
    mine is G.O.S.E.K.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yamikamui23

    yamikamui23

    [100]Oct 15, 2006
    • member since: 09/24/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 209
    Elaborate please.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.