We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

W.I.T.C.H. Forums

Toon Disney (ended 2006)

List your W.I.T.C.H. Fanfic

ClowWinx26

[121]Oct 22, 2006
    • level: 13
    It's gonna take some time tho becauseI  won't be using the computer much this week and I need inspirations!Someone help me! Rhys's Auramere will be up later today or tomorrow.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jouai

[122]Oct 24, 2006
    Once again just updated my "Chronicles of Light" story. *Waves*

ClowWinx26

[123]Oct 24, 2006

Hey people! Chapter 2 of Magik Boyz is up and running!:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3139124/2/

But if you wanna read Chapter 1:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3139124/1/

Also, Rhys's Auramere is up and ready! Go to my profile to see more!

Inferno05

[124]Oct 27, 2006
    • level: 5
    bump

Babuna

[125]Oct 27, 2006
    ClowWinx26 wrote:

Go Ahley! ;D When are you gonna finish chapter 3? I can't wait!

ClowWinx26

[126]Oct 27, 2006
    Babuna wrote:
    ClowWinx26 wrote:

Go Ashley! ;D When are you gonna finish chapter 3? I can't wait!

I don't know! Maybe this Sunday but it'll be up next week! It's only cos you're in my story, isn't i?!

Babuna

[127]Oct 27, 2006
    No, really! The endong was pretty fun, so I can't wait for the next one!

ClowWinx26

[128]Oct 27, 2006
    But you said I swear too much!

raizzor

[129]Oct 27, 2006
    • level: 3

When I was younger, I wrote a few stories about an original character of mine, who could travel between dimensions and so on to be a part of different universes *I.E.: fanfics with different shows, comics and so on with my character being the addition to play off the events occurring.*  Anyhow, he had an amulet that both transported him from story to story, as well as giving him different powers.  However, it was up to him to figure out what he needed to do, in order to help in whichever 'universe' he was in, and the amulet did not alway supply him with special powers...bottom line: He had to figure things out for himself and not be dependant on the amulet.

It'd been years since I'd attempted to write anything with him and the amulet in a setting, but the universe of W.I.T.C.H. has sparked some potential ideas... ironically, I'd never named the amulet... and considering the storyline of WITCH, it would not surprise me if the amulet turned out to be a heart of some sort... or most likely, believed by the Guardians to be one, with what it does and can do.

Still, I'm not sure how much creativity I do have left in terms of writing, but I may give a small one-shot a go, at some point.  I would like to add another chapter in the list of different universes he's been too.

C

Inferno05

[130]Oct 27, 2006
    Lol I once had a very similar idea with my character, Inferno. In fact, if I do a sequel to mine, it's going to be a W.I.T.C.H./Sonic crossover, just because Sonic is so badass. Btw, think I could get a link to that story?

raizzor

[131]Oct 28, 2006

Unfortunately, my old stories were all hand-written...that long ago, yes.  some are only 1/2 done, others were outlines... I may sit down and try to fill out the time line, see if I can't piece together a portion of the previous history.

C

Inferno05

[132]Oct 28, 2006
    Damn, and it sounded like such a good idea as well.

raizzor

[133]Oct 28, 2006

Thanks, tho it's easy to come up with ideas, and hard to see them through to completion.

The basic outline I had over time followed 7 primary events, sprinkled with smaller stories in between.

1. Beginning - Michael, my character, comes across a dying alien who bequeath's him the amulet, quickly and barely explaining that he'll have to carry on the fight, and prevent the amulet from falling into the hands of 'The Great Evil'... since at that moment, there was no real name for 'It'.  All Michael learns is that this evil 'manipulates' time, space, and all dimensions, causing rifts and changes that require specific intervention to correct.  The amulet can take Michael to those places, and give him the tools to complete the task, but the rest is up to him.  The original didn't cross over with any other shows or comics. It was basically an intro, along with his first 'duty' to a totally original world.

2. The Princess - After a few 'incidental' stories, which I crossed with some comics/shows from the late 80's, this original tale took Michael to a desolate world, over run with 'demons'... for lack of a better word, and whose princess was in hiding.  The imagery for the world is more apocolyptic then alien.... and the Princess, Kay'Lara,  was part of a group of renegades, who you'd barely tell apart from a biker gang.   During the course of events, the two would grow close and once she regained her power.. would be instrumental in later adventures, as well as her world being the only safe haven from the great evil's power. 

3. The Death - Again, after more in between stories, another original tale on a remote desolate desert like planet, with Michael and Kay'Lara together to help a band of nomads.  This would be the first 'on-screen' appearance of the Great Evil, and the first one-on-one confrontation between it and Michael.  This would result in the death of Michael, and the disappearance of the amulet.  The end of the story would have Kay'Lara in hiding inside one of the nomad's tents (unable to return to her world)... closing her eyes in remembrence.

4.  The Dream - This one took place directly after The Death, and Michael and Kay'Lara would travel to another original world, one that combined a mountainous planet with industrial cities built into them.  I can't remember exactly what the plot was, but there would be occasional twists that were impossible to explain/happen, and Kay'Lara would question Michael's presence, sensing something wrong.  A comment from Michael would startle her into remembering he's dead, and given a clue as to where the amulet was.  She'd then wake up.

5. The Search - Primarily, a Kay'Lara story, as she takes the clue from The Dream and hunts down the amulet.  When she finally finds it, it's locked away inside a temple, guarded by a group of warriors, being trained specifically to fight the great evil.  Kay'Lara is shocked to find Michael among the warriors, all his memories erased.  It would be up to Kay'Lara to somehow get the amulet, and return it to him.  In doing so, his memories are restored. 

(These three, back to back, forgo cross-overs, but once restored, Michael returns Kay'Lara to her world, and he resumes correcting the alterations left from the great evil.)

6. Final - By the time I was planning on this particular arc, I'd have had enuff material to bring in characters from more then one cross-over, to unite their powers and abilities to fight along side Michael and Kay'Lara against the Great Evil.  I had some concepts in mind for good spots, but this one I never got beyond anything save a thought or two.

7. Second Generation - Would take place with a much older Michael and Kay'Lara, married with one young daughter.  Michael would give the amulet to her, shortly before she's thrown into another dimension and aged to adult.  She'd have to find her way back to save her parents from an armada of 'great evil' worshipers, bent on revenge. 

That's the over-all concept of what I had in mind.  

Inferno05

[134]Oct 28, 2006

Interesting. I wonder what those crossovers were.

Btw, I am currently typing Chapter 10 to my fanfic.

KKDW

[135]Oct 28, 2006
    That's brilliant, I think that would make a brilliant TV show or something.  Perhaps you should try writing out one of the plotlines as a script and sending it in to somewhere and try to get it commisioned for a TV Show.  I'd watch it.

yamikamui23

[136]Oct 28, 2006
    Updated.

Sorry It's a bit short. Though. But the fight scene kicks ass!! Please Review!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3148171/4/

raizzor

[137]Oct 28, 2006
    Inferno05 wrote:

Interesting. I wonder what those crossovers were.

Btw, I am currently typing Chapter 10 to my fanfic.

They varied, some were just ideas, others outlined and a few were done in short story format.  Some of the cross overs included comics such as Power Pack *late 80's/90's Marvel Comic*, Transformers *Comic Version*, Pirates of Dark Water *concept only*, really wanted to do one with Jayce and Wheeled Warriors... as it was the first consideration that lead me to expand the amulet into being just one of many 'magical' items from alternate dimensions that were tied into an all powerful 'force'.   This of course, could easily be expanded thanks to the WITCH universe, with it's various Hearts.... tying the amulet into being one of the Hearts itself. I toyed with calling it the Heart of the Universe for such a cross-over, considering the storyline.

I also expanded the character of Michael into different RPG's based on shows or other properties when allowed... since it was an 'AU Character' to add to his adventures.  Those were more thought out and completed since it was interactive.  Star Trek, Star Wars to name a few.. I also played him in some D&D type adventures with friends at a younger age... and admittedly, at the request of a young lady friend, Michael found himself in the alt-world of Rainbow Brite.  Hey, I'm versatile.

I draw the line at Tele-Tubbies tho

C

raizzor

[138]Oct 28, 2006

KKDW wrote:
    That's brilliant, I think that would make a brilliant TV show or something.  Perhaps you should try writing out one of the plotlines as a script and sending it in to somewhere and try to get it commisioned for a TV Show.  I'd watch it.

Appreciated, but since my ability to collate an in-depth, thought provoking story, has faded due to non-practice over the years, I wouldn't know where to begin, save for the outlines.

I think I'll sit down and try to remember a more detailed chronological order, and what happened, in time.

C

KKDW

[139]Oct 28, 2006
    raizzor wrote:

KKDW wrote:
    That's brilliant, I think that would make a brilliant TV show or something. Perhaps you should try writing out one of the plotlines as a script and sending it in to somewhere and try to get it commisioned for a TV Show. I'd watch it.

Appreciated, but since my ability to collate an in-depth, thought provoking story, has faded due to non-practice over the years, I wouldn't know where to begin, save for the outlines.

I think I'll sit down and try to remember a more detailed chronological order, and what happened, in time.

C

Well no worries there, I'm sure if you have a few gos at it you can come up with quite a good storyline.  I've written several bits of Doctor Who fan fiction over time and I think the first few were terrible plot wise but over time I've been able to come up with decent plots.  So if you have the basic idea keep it going, build it develop it and maybe one day you'll be famous for it.

ClowWinx26

[140]Oct 28, 2006
    And I thought I had a vivd imagination...