W.I.T.C.H. Forums

Toon Disney (ended 2006)

List your W.I.T.C.H. Fanfic

  • Avatar of raizzor

    raizzor

    [141]Oct 29, 2006
    • member since: 10/15/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 200

    ClowWinx26 wrote:
    And I thought I had a vivd imagination...

    Nah, the lightbulb's pretty dim now-a-days.

    C

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ClowWinx26

    ClowWinx26

    [142]Oct 29, 2006
    • member since: 02/13/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,598
    Well, that's a shame!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ClowWinx26

    ClowWinx26

    [143]Oct 29, 2006
    • member since: 02/13/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,598

    Oh yeah, happy Halloween from the Magik Boyz:

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yamikamui23

    yamikamui23

    [144]Oct 31, 2006
    • member since: 09/24/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 209
    Did anyone read Chapter 4?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of heyvid21

    heyvid21

    [145]Oct 31, 2006
    • member since: 08/10/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 574
    Okay a few questions.  Is there an "unofficial site" where all of these fan-fics are uploaded to?  And if there is, could i please get a link for it?

    I've been brewing a story for some time now.  I'm eager to start writing it, but I'm having trouble finding a fanfic site (its hard to google W.I.T.C.H. at all.)

    Also, does anyone know of a good artist I could employ to help add to the effect?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KKDW

    KKDW

    [146]Oct 31, 2006
    • member since: 04/19/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 696
    Yeah that's a point. A W.I.T.C.H fan fiction site would be a good idea (it could be laid out like this one)
    Edited on 10/31/2006 10:44am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xaddictedx

    xaddictedx

    [147]Oct 31, 2006
    • member since: 11/01/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 100

    Yeah, it would be a good idea.

    Anyone has intensive html knowlege or good adobe skills, and is not too lazy to make an freewebs or whatever account? ( I have none  XD)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jouai

    Jouai

    [148]Oct 31, 2006
    • member since: 06/10/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,216
    xaddictedx wrote:

    Yeah, it would be a good idea.

    Anyone has intensive html knowlege or good adobe skills, and is not too lazy to make an freewebs or whatever account? ( I have none XD)



    I'll do it for ya, hun. Taking a break from my writing
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xaddictedx

    xaddictedx

    [149]Oct 31, 2006
    • member since: 11/01/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 100

    Yeah, you can do it, lol. Then maybe you'll get about a flood of e-mails requesting their ffs to be put on the site, because it'll rock XD

    Oh, no, I forgot to write. blah, I was gonna post for halloween... oh well.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jouai

    Jouai

    [150]Oct 31, 2006
    • member since: 06/10/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,216
    xaddictedx wrote:

    Yeah, you can do it, lol. Then maybe you'll get about a flood of e-mails requesting their ffs to be put on the site, because it'll rock XD

    Oh, no, I forgot to write. blah, I was gonna post for halloween... oh well.



    Just e-mail me what you want me to do and for what though, hun, with the password to get into the account too. ^_^
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xaddictedx

    xaddictedx

    [151]Oct 31, 2006
    • member since: 11/01/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 100

    Meh, havent got an account... I just used up two of mine... WAY too lazy to make another hotmail account n stuff (as I said above)

    I dont even know the easiest form of html. well, cept for italics, bold, underline, n stuff... so ya... think we can make like a sort of group account? And we all work on the site together or something?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jouai

    Jouai

    [152]Oct 31, 2006
    • member since: 06/10/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,216
    xaddictedx wrote:

    Meh, havent got an account... I just used up two of mine... WAY too lazy to make another hotmail account n stuff (as I said above)

    I dont even know the easiest form of html. well, cept for italics, bold, underline, n stuff... so ya... think we can make like a sort of group account? And we all work on the site together or something?



    Well, now I'M lazy, but I can fix yours up if you want. Your freewebs one and make it even MORE pertyful ^_^
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xaddictedx

    xaddictedx

    [153]Oct 31, 2006
    • member since: 11/01/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 100
    I havent got a fanfiction site... ^_^;; lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jouai

    Jouai

    [154]Oct 31, 2006
    • member since: 06/10/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,216
    xaddictedx wrote:
    I havent got a fanfiction site... ^_^;; lol


    I know hun. I meant your art site right there
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xaddictedx

    xaddictedx

    [155]Oct 31, 2006
    • member since: 11/01/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 100
    yeah, sure. thnx, lol. It took me about two hours just to get thumbnails, lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jouai

    Jouai

    [156]Oct 31, 2006
    • member since: 06/10/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,216
    xaddictedx wrote:
    yeah, sure. thnx, lol. It took me about two hours just to get thumbnails, lol.


    LoL 2 hrs? Yikes. LoL Well like I said, if you want me to "jazz" it up, just send the password to me in e-mail and all that
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xaddictedx

    xaddictedx

    [157]Oct 31, 2006
    • member since: 11/01/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 100
    E-mail sent. lol. I'll go visit that first thing (well, after school) tomorrow, lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jouai

    Jouai

    [158]Oct 31, 2006
    • member since: 06/10/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,216
    xaddictedx wrote:
    E-mail sent. lol. I'll go visit that first thing (well, after school) tomorrow, lol.


    Ooooookie dokie! Of course, since it's freewebs, that means you chose the Easy HTML option, WHICH means I'll have to delete it and do a new account to be able to go and usse advanced HTML. Which e-mail did you set it up with, so then I can save everything and re-join? Oh, never mind, I'm sure you told me in the e-mail
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Babuna

    Babuna

    [159]Nov 1, 2006
    • member since: 07/18/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,689
    heyvid21 wrote:
    Okay a few questions.  Is there an "unofficial site" where all of these fan-fics are uploaded to?  And if there is, could i please get a link for it?

    I've been brewing a story for some time now.  I'm eager to start writing it, but I'm having trouble finding a fanfic site (its hard to google W.I.T.C.H. at all.)

    Also, does anyone know of a good artist I could employ to help add to the effect?

    You can either make an official site for your fanfic (like ClowWinx did) or put your story on the www.fanfiction.net
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KKDW

    KKDW

    [160]Nov 1, 2006
    • member since: 04/19/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 696
    xaddictedx wrote:
    Yeah, you can do it, lol. Then maybe you'll get about a flood of e-mails requesting their ffs to be put on the site, because it'll rock XD


    Not if the site works in a similar way to FanFiction.net or A Teaspoon and An Open Mind.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.